Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

"Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu (5448 Views)

2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP / Judge Egwuatu Travels Abroad As Igboho’s Aides Meet All Bail Conditions / MC Oluomo Travels Abroad After Discharge From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Eastlink(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good for Wike. The puppy he helped nurture have grown into a Lion.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Mykaelz001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

The problem with this is that many communities in Rivers state are indigenous Igbos themselves. What some people may not know is that the area known today as Rivers was created in 1967 by carving out land from Aba province, Owerri province, Portharcourt province and Bayelsa province. As a result, indigenous Igbos such Etches, Oyigbo, Egbema amongst others were carved into Rivers State. So if anyone is going to attack Igbos in Rivers State, which Igbo will you attack? The indigenous Igbos of Rivers state or the non indigenous ones? How would anyone even distinguish an Igbo from Ikwerre? They all speak the same language and answer the same surnames. Unless an Ikwerre man actually says he is Ikwerre, no Nigerian can tell tell the difference between Ikwerre and Igbo as the language and surname are all the same

Please I will advice you to know your history very well before quoting me..."what is aba province or owerri province ? Anyways for the records there's a word termed "minorities" in a geographical space and they are mostly people caught up in boundary adjustments or migrants who came to trade and had to take the place as habitat just like the case of the invasion of some igbos in an ogoni land called oyi'gbo. Rivers State has got nothing to do with the igbos.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Don't try it, and if you do please know that you have opened a Pandora box that will be difficult to close and all relationship between the Igbos and the South /South minority people will be severed forever. Think twice before you start what you cannot finish.
[/s]

Shut up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
The day IPOB will try that with Wike is the day their madness will stop in Rivers and its environs.

Nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo, Biko, don't try it. We have so many igbos from South East doing business in Rivers and the last thing I want is the anger of a state governor unleashed on my innocent people. Ndigbo, jiri ire unu guo eze unu onu. The relationship between us and south south have been stretched so don't attempt anything that will amount to suicide mission. Don't quote me just to insult me o. U have the right to air my views. If you don't like it, stay on your lane. Simple!

Wike cannot do anything.

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Graysons:
Yes do that and watch how wike will kick all igbos out of Rivers state. grin cheesy

See this small children.

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Chestbeating of the worst kind.

First of all, I am not a member of IPOB neither do I subscribe to all their policies foolishly.

But one thing I will never condemn IPOB for, is attacking Wike whenever he travels.

I hope you send Wike's travel plans to the IPOB facebook page. They will really appreciate it. Please send to this forum and to their facebook page. Make sure to send it about two or three days before he travels. They will appreciate it.

I want them to panel-beat his head into place, and slap the Hitler moustache off his face
u just keep proving ipob miscreants are too dumb,u don't understand that no matter how bad someone is,his people will always have his back.
u will beat a big man from another region n u think u will still keep living fine in his region?
people didn't say a word concerning the issue of Ekweremadu cos he's igbo too.

I pray u try that with big men from other tribes
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquill: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

The problem with this is that many communities in Rivers state are indigenous Igbos themselves. What some people may not know is that the area known today as Rivers was created in 1967 by carving out land from Aba province, Owerri province, Portharcourt province and Bayelsa province. As a result, indigenous Igbos such Etches, Oyigbo, Egbema amongst others were carved into Rivers State. So if anyone is going to attack Igbos in Rivers State, which Igbo will you attack? The indigenous Igbos of Rivers state or the non indigenous ones? How would anyone even distinguish an Igbo from Ikwerre? They all speak the same language and answer the same surnames. Unless an Ikwerre man actually says he is Ikwerre, no Nigerian can tell tell the difference between Ikwerre and Igbo as the language and surname are all the same

Nobody wants to attack the Igbos but unfortunately many Igbos who are supposed to be reasonable have joined in the bandwagon of making it look like taming the touts, miscreants, dregs and criminals that masquerade as ipod or whatever is an attack on the Igbos while others are sitting on the fence for the fear of being called 'saboteur' 'traitor' 'betrayer''fulani agent' 'efulefu' etc.

Enough is Enough!

The people you call indigenous igbos should decide who they are. People will leave their towns, villages and states to go and become nuisance to others hoping everyone will accept their nuisance activities so as not to be accused of hating or attacking Igbos. Ipod is not Igbo.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Unik3030:
u just keep proving ipob miscreants are too dumb,u don't understand that no matter how bad someone is,his people will always have his back.
u will beat a big man from another region n u think u will still keep living fine in his region?
people didn't say a word concerning the issue of Ekweremadu cos he's igbo too.

I pray u try that with big men from other tribes

You tend to reason as though OYIGBO people are no longer from Rivers state.

OYIGBO people and in fact, many LGAs in Riv rs state have IPOB sympathies.
For Wike to speak against IPOB, he was speaking against Rivers people. IPOB in Rivers state will deal with him if he ventures outside the shores of Nigeria.

So you really do think Kanu would have placed a bounty on Wike without getting the opinion of IPOB members in OYIGBO?

6 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquill: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

For Wike to speak against IPOB, he was speaking against Rivers people.

The most senseless comment from you.

Wike is simply speaking against your gang members who are touts, miscreants, dregs, layabouts and criminals and not Rivers people. Ipad may be the face of Igbo in your opinion but not Rivers people.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mykaelz001:

Please I will advice you to know your history very well before quoting me..."what is aba province or owerri province ? Anyways for the records there's a word termed "minorities" in a geographical space and they are mostly people caught up in boundary adjustments or migrants who came to trade and had to take the place as habitat just like the case of the invasion of some igbos in an ogoni land called oyi'gbo. Rivers State has got nothing to do with the igbos.

Dont make me laugh. Over 60% of the indigenes of Rivers State are Igbo speaking people including the ones you call Ikwerre, but Rivers State has nothing to do with Igbos?

Oyigbo was originally called Obigbo and used to be in the old Aba province. Its one of the parts of Aba and Owerri provinces that was carved out to create Rivers state in 1967. Parts of Igbo land were actually 'stolen' to create Rivers State. One typical example of this are Igbos such as Ohaji-Egbma people of old Owerri province. Because the authorities wanted to create Rivers state, they cut Ohaji Egbema into two and put one part in Rivers State. Today You have Ohaji-Egbma LGA in Imo state and another Ohaji-Egbema LGA in Rivers

7 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
The day IPOB will try that with Wike is the day their madness will stop in Rivers and its environs.
They tried it with Amaechi and nothing happened.. Wike is going to be brutalized soon and if you try fem, you go collect too...

6 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
no wahala.....ikwerre man no dey travel
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tranquill:

The most senseless comment from you.

Wike is simply speaking against your gang members who are touts, miscreants, dregs, layabouts and criminals and not Rivers people. Ipad may be the face of Igbo in your opinion but not Rivers people.

Those people you call dregs are educationally superior to you as their states have shown for many years according to WAEC.
To them, you are just slightly above apes intellectually.

Wike better get ready for some dirty slaps, when he travels

5 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by jacyhelen(f): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Let him try and travel.
God bless @MaziNnamdiKanu.
No matter how you hate him, the truth will always prevail!!!!!
ZOO country!!!

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Mykaelz001(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

Dont make me laugh. Over 60% of the indigenes of Rivers State are Igbo speaking people including the ones you call Ikwerre, but Rivers State has nothing to do with Igbos?

Oyigbo was originally called Obigbo and used to be in the old Aba province. Its one of the parts of Aba and Owerri provinces that was carved out to create Rivers state in 1967. Parts of Igbo land were actually 'stolen' to create Rivers State. One typical example of this are Igbos such as Ohaji-Egbma people of old Owerri province. Because the authorities wanted to create Rivers state, they cut Ohaji Egbema into two and put one part in Rivers State. Today You have Ohaji-Egbma LGA in Imo state and another Ohaji-Egbema LGA in Rivers

From your own statistics which I don't know where you got it from...you say over 60% of Rivers indigenes speaks Igbo so let me ask you does the language sound like Igbo so you believe it's Igbo or it's something of brainwashing because I can put it to you that as an Igbo man that you are you will never be able to tell me the meaning of my Ikwerre name....so what am trying to say here is this: Because Japanese and Chinese language do sound similar does not mean they are same language..so please get your facts right.

And for the record ..the place Oyigbo has been the name of that geographical space but migrants (Igbo's) came and altered the name to "Obigbo" so since the name (Obigbo) was more familiar to the other igbo's the name became more rampant than the original name Oyi'gbo.

Since during 1914 when Port-harcourt was a means of transporting coal mines from Udi Ridge in Enugu to the United kingdom, igbo's from all angles migrated in their numbers to Rivers State for business and became oppressors, we were oppressed by this so called Igbo people because the Rivers people became minorities. but to cut history short you igbo's has been fully defeated in Rivers State and you people should stop forcing attachments...we can never be brothers
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuu101: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

Just ignore those ignorant oafs.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Proeast2: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

We will kill you igbos in Port harcourt in scores if you ever try such nonsense.

Ekweremadu that you people thought the so called lesson how has it affected him?

You’re all hopeless, go and engage the River state govt and Nigeria at large and stop your attach by force.

Shameless migrants

Who is this rifraff for God's sake? You will kill Igbos? Has this site become so useless that any fool can now come online to threaten a whole ethnic group without being banned? If that's so, they can make it official so I can threaten this irrelevant and minute minority.

How many Ikwerres are out there to start with? If we team up with our brothers in Obigbo and move down to P.H won't they all be chased into the Atlantic ocean.

Don't worry, very soon we will work with the Obigbo and ensure they become the majority in Rivers State.

As for Wike, he is a tout who rode on the goodwill GEJ had to clinch power. But since it has gotten to his, he will soon be cut down to size. If Tinubu can be disgraced then who is Wike not be rubbished?!

His own treatment abroad will even be worse than that of Ekweremadu, and like I said earlier, nothing will happen!

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kinematics: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

[s]The people hoisting the IPOB flag in Rivers state are Rivers indigenes who are also members of IPOB. Huge chunks of Ndoki, Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni and Kalabari people are fiercely loyal to the pursuit of Biafra.

Wike will have to kill his people to achieve his nefarious goal[/s]

Nonsense as always!

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kinematics: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacyhelen:
Let him try and travel.
God bless @MaziNnamdiKanu.
No matter how you hate him, the truth will always prevail!!!!!
ZOO country!!!

You'll stop him from travelling ba? Ipoo clowns everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Proeast2: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mykaelz001:

From your own statistics which I don't know where you got it from...you say over 60% of Rivers indigenes speaks Igbo so let me ask you does the language sound like Igbo so you believe it's Igbo or it's something of brainwashing because I can put it to you that as an Igbo man that you are you will never be able to tell me the meaning of my Ikwerre name....so what am trying to say here is this: Because Japanese and Chinese language do sound similar does not mean they are same language..so please get your facts right.

And for the record ..the place Oyigbo has been the name of that geographical space but migrants (Igbo's) came and altered the name to "Obigbo" so since the name (Obigbo) was more familiar to the other igbo's the name became more rampant than the original name Oyi'gbo.

Since during 1914 when Port-harcourt was a means of transporting coal mines from Udi Ridge in Enugu to the United kingdom, igbo's from all angles migrated in their numbers to Rivers State for business and became oppressors, we were oppressed by this so called Igbo people because the Rivers people became minorities. but to cut history short you igbo's has been fully defeated in Rivers State and you people should stop forcing attachments...we can never be brothers

You're totally ignorant. Pick some history books and read and stop being unfortunate. Is there any difference between the Obigbo people in Rivers and the Ukwa people in Abia? Is there any difference between the Egbema people in Imo and the Egbema people in Rivers?

So because some abo.ki made stupid adjustments to the boundaries during state creation by the military now means it is binding?

In time to come, Igbos in Rivers State will unite under one umbrella and ensure that you ikwerre people from the lost tribe of Bini never gets to rule Rivers State again.

Useless minorities.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Mykaelz001(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Proeast2:

You're totally ignorant. Pick some history books and read and stop being unfortunate. Is there any difference between the Obigbo people in Rivers and the Ukwa people in Abia? Is there any difference between the Egbema people in Imo and the Egbema people in Rivers?

So because some abo.ki made stupid adjustments to the boundaries during state creation by the military now means it is binding?

In time to come, Igbos in Rivers State will unite under one umbrella and ensure that you ikwerre people from the lost tribe of Bini never gets to rule Rivers State again.

Useless minorities.

When you said I should stop being unfortunate and pick some history books..I was hoping you would educate me on history but no you are just another empty fellow whose senses has been washed in the muds...who told you the Ikwerre tribe is a minority in Rivers State... please go and take your drugs before you quote me probably it will make you have little sense..a$$wipe

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Proeast2: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Let the tout who rode to power on the back of Goodluck Jonathan's popularity travel abroad today and see if they won't whip him with koboko. What happened to Ekweremadu is a child's play compared to how he will be humiliated, and the little fame he got during the Edo election will be rubbished for good.

After he is humiliated abroad, then he can come back to Nigeria and make noise.

Hearing his agbero voice on radio alone is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Proeast2: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mykaelz001:

When you said I should stop being unfortunate and pick some history books..I was hoping you would educate me on history but no you are just another empty fellow whose senses has been washed in the muds...who told you the Ikwerre tribe is a minority in Rivers State... please go and take your drugs before you quote me probably it will make you have little sense..a$$wipe

I'm not responsible for your ignorance, Dundee! So, don't expect me to educate you, I have no such time.

Ezi ohia like you don't know anything. Yes, ikwerre is a minority & you guys have been hiding under the shadow of Igbos to claim majority, but by the time you all are totally ostracized, then you will realize that Ogoni, Asa and others are more in number.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Mykaelz001(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Proeast2:

I'm not responsible for your ignorance, Dundee! So, don't expect me to educate you, I have no such time.

Ezi ohia like you don't know anything. Yes, ikwerre is a minority & you guys have been hiding under the shadow of Igbos to claim majority, but by the time you all are totally ostracized, then you will realize that Ogoni, Asa and others are more in number.

Lol... you're suffering from dementia, may you be cured but let it not be too late before you ruin your hopeless life...A follower of a renowned fuul as Nnamdi Kanu is a cursed fuul just like you...spits undecided

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Proeast2: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mykaelz001:

Lol... you're suffering from dementia, may you be cured but let it not be too late before you ruin your hopeless life...A follower of a renowned fuul as Nnamdi Kanu is a cursed fuul just like you...spits undecided

Ewu Gambia. I'm not even a member of IPOB and neither do I subscribe to Nnamdi Kanu and his ideology but I'm in support of them teaching the little Hitler a bitter lesson.

Iwu onye aburu onu. Ndi ikwerre ga ata afufu. Unu zuzue ezuzuo, ndi Igbo akwafuo obara unu.

Wike has been making mouth and talking like the agbero he is, so why is he now afraid of being flogged abroad? Since he claims to be a strong man, let him travel and make it obvious, if he doesn't get the Ekweremadu treatment then know you're not completely useless.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Graysons: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
SlayerForever:

See this small children.
How about you ipob try your nosense and let's see who is the children? undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Graysons: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The people hoisting the IPOB flag in Rivers state are Rivers indigenes who are also members of IPOB. Huge chunks of Ndoki, Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni and Kalabari people are fiercely loyal to the pursuit of Biafra.

Wike will have to kill his people to achieve his nefarious goal
fixed.

4 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by SaintBishop: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The people hoisting the IPOB flag in Rivers state are Rivers indigenes who are also members of IPOB. Huge chunks of Ndoki, Ikwerre, [s]Okrika, Ogoni and Kalabari people are fiercely loyal to the pursuit of Biafra.

Wike will have to kill his people to achieve his nefarious goal[/s]
Trash

4 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by nwanwaoge(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
gidgiddy:
During a recent broadcast on Radio Biafra, IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu instructed the groups world wide members to give Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State the 'Ekweremadu treatment' if he steps his foot outside Nigeria. Senator Ike Ekweremadu is a former deputy Senate President of Nigeria who was rough handled and chased out of the venue of a function he attended in Germany, by IPOB. He acknowledged that while Wike has the full apparatus of state to protect himself in Nigeria, he will not have such abroad.

Nnamdi Kanu said that Rivers state has always been a violent area due to the politics of oil but that Wike had used the latest round of violence to scapegoat IPOB so as to please his Northern slave masters and further his 2023 ambition

Kanu sent a warning to Wike: "Your former boss, Chibuike Amaechi, dared us. Go and ask him what happened to him in Spain"
....statements that makes one cringe on knowing who said it.....defeats the motives.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Your cry before now, is that those you today label as Jackasses were your beautiful bride. Thank God you can form your Republic of Igboland. Count us out of your Death Dance.

Mister man, stop feeling too important coz u re not. No one gives a rat ass about ur minority inconsequential tribe in the SS
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by SaintBishop: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Graysons:
fixed.
Look at how are they trying so hard to add others into their death traps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Calls For Weighty Sanction For Unconstitutional Leadership Changes In Africa / [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections / See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.