Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters (39576 Views)

War Against Touts: Anambra State Anti-Touting Task Force Arrests 64 Suspects / Kogi: Joint Task Force Arrests Thugs Linked To SDP's Muri, Recovers Ammunitions / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by nolywe(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Audio Arrest...Thats the tool they are now using on us and its working
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Lipscomb(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Is that why you are quoting me around.
ezenwajosh:

Boy you're confuse....when they were flogged you said they deserve it

Now the floggee has been arrested....you said God bless buhari PICK AN EYE ABEG!
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by nerd004: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
I am super loving this.....
Social media putting our armed forces in check
yesterday a soldier was arrested for assaulting a lady
Today another soldier (Airforce) has been arrested...
Good move ... Am always proud & happy with NAF administration
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Davoski222: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
And this is the last we'll hear on this matter.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by History555: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Evidence of the arrest or i don't believe it. Aboki deceivibg afonja since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:
Is that why you are quoting me around.
yes o I must drag you
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by nerd004: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
History555:
Evidence of the arrest or i don't believe it. Aboki deceivibg afonja since 1960

Bro NAF don't joke with its disciplinary ethics....I know many of their personal that has been court Marshall and dismissed for inappropriate public conduct & brutality on civilians....

I would never forget 3rd provost in NAF base Ikeja .....Squ ldr Sagada...Air Cmdr Lai....these men are top notch officers..

1 Like

Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by vioment: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Great leadership.

Ndi Ma li fe (people wey sabi)

Nigeria is making a civilization turn.

Good job Naf.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:
God bless president Buhari. Sanity must return to Nigeria by fire by force.

Are you sure he is aware? He's probably shocked...
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by SeriouslySense(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
A lot of abnormal things are normal, still a long way to go
Liposure:
Only in nigeria will you see officers hassling with unarmed civilians. In saner climes you hardly see such anomaly as there are rules and regulations strictly adhered to
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Henri8: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
The Nigerian airforce always stands out among its peers. Unlike those egoistic army and to some extent, navy. Mad people.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Otu7(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wish the army will follow suit
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by History555: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Boy you're confuse....when they were flogged you said they deserve it

Now the floggee has been arrested....you said God bless buhari PICK AN EYE ABEG!

I told you, he was pretending. Dude was in pains, serious pains because lpob have found something to counter his silly ass.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by JAWBONE(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Good, baby factory people will start cry, they were beaten but no one was arrested. there is power in the south west

Another IDIOT spotted
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by History555: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
nerd004:

Bro NAF don't joke with its disciplinary ethics....I know many of their personal that has been court Marshall and dismissed for inappropriate public conduct & brutality on civilians....

I would never forget 3rd provost in NAF base Ikeja .....Squ ldr Sagada...Air Cmdr Lai....these men are top notch officers..

Since you believe. What are the names of the arrested officers. How many are they. You know flogging of civilians is not stipulated as act of misconduct in military handbooks and as such carries no penalty. Ask any military man you know.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by dangotesmummy: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
sapphiere:
We're getting there. Nigeria would be great again.
Thank you air force. Please deal with those criminals very well. roll them in the mud too.
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.any small power they have, they'll start using it to opress and suppress others.its not just in the force,it's in every sector and strata
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by AseV(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
rwgf

Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Hespee93: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
My own is that how this girl take get this type of likes on facebook cheesy

It can't supprise me because, it is her mumu likes that will comment and like the picture
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by leisuretym: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Nigerian Airforce is simply the most organized military formation in Nigeria.

Take it or leave it.

Airforce Nah still civilian, but educated civilian
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by IamWonderful: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
JAWBONE:

Another IDIOT spotted
You mean your mother?
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by nerd004: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
History555:

Since you believe. What are the names of the arrested officers. How many are they. You know flogging of civilians is not stipulated as act of misconduct in military handbooks and as such carries no penalty. Ask any military man you know.

You really don't know much about the military and your right as a civilian....

1. It is an offence for a soldier to mete out corporal punishment to an unharmed civilian(especially when no offence has been committed)

2. The NAF don't just dish out info ,,,,they don't joke with their public images

3. Many of the rank & file ( other rank ) have been warned against such

many Nigerians don't know their right....those soldiers who assault civilians go for the ignorant like bus conductors, apprentice and the illiterate...

trust if you well schooled ,,,they are afraid.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by davillian(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
By the time you let them know such act would result to dismissal
Nobody in the airforce would do such
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Lipscomb(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
I don't really know you guys problem. If i comments you guys will drags me if I create a topic moderator will delete it immediately. I wonder why someone can't talk his mind again. If nairaland dont accommodates truths again I will stop coming here this is so annoying.
ezenwajosh:
yes o I must drag you
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Donpaper: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:
God bless president Buhari. Sanity must return to Nigeria by fire by force.
Thunder fire am
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Nigerian Airforce is simply the most organized military formation in Nigeria.

Take it or leave it.

Very true the Airfoce and Navy... the other one na smelly mouth touts full am except for some few senior officers
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by BabaIbo: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hespee93:

It can't supprise me because, it is her mumu likes that will comment and like the picture

Can't you all see the reactions are "haha" and some shared it for their friends to see it, meaning people reacted to its funny nature.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Muftimenk: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
sapphiere:
Thank you air force. Please deal with those criminals very well. roll them in
the mud too.

Damnn before i open this thread my mind told me you re the op of this kinda news

And i'm not wrong

Keep it up.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by BabaIbo: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
My own is that how this girl take get this type of likes on facebook cheesy

Can't you see the reactions are "haha" and some shared it for their friends to see it, meaning people reacted to its funny nature.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Guyman02: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Good, baby factory people will start cry, they were beaten but no one was arrested. there is power in the south west
The balanced scores between Afonja and IPOB grin grin
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by nairanaira12: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
sapphiere:
Thank you air force. Please deal with those criminals very well. roll them in the mud too.

This isn't the first time they will be making sanctimonious statements. But has that brought an end to the misconduct and disgraceful conducts of the soldiers? No!
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by JAWBONE(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
You mean your mother?

I mean YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar / CBN Governor, Emefiele Risks Prison Over $53m Garnishee Order / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.