Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) (37746 Views)

Daughter Of Our President, Mother Of All Lagos Markets, Video / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Governor Ganduje 'Bribery Videos' Sold In Kano Markets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by ATEAMS: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nawao
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Urekaure: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Waiting for the excuse Benue government will give
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Naija my country,I hail thee...
Fantastically corrupt.. shocked
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Sijo01(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chii59:
Sold in benue markets too. My brother bought palliative indomie three days ago.

for how much?
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by CodeTemplar: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
and they even say there is an IDP camp within that Benue.

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by TONY042(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Smh
E don finish!
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by pupsyd: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
free food for the nation
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wonderful!
Modified

We keep shouting "government! government!"....
When we do that we are absolving evil people of wrong doing by deflecting blaim onto phantom figures such as Buhari etc.
Nigerians are corrupt full stop! Someone that has been put in charge of those palliatives chose to see them as a means of cashing out instead of being responsible for the wellbeing of the less privileged in society.
Someone was telling me a few days ago how government is so corrupt because someone she knows who is a government official brought Covid-19 palliatives to her during the lockdown.
She said she gave it out.
So I asked her, 'Why didn't you shame the individual? 'Why didn't you tell him/her to take it back, that you don't feel comfortable taking what is meant for the more vulnerable?'......

'Why are you blaming Buhari?'
She was blaming Buhari when it is her known associate/ family member that she should have been ashamed of that stole what he had been delegated to distribute? But Buhari is her scapegoat.

I am tired! Religion and half baked education has seriouly damaged Nigerians mentality.
When good things happen we ascribe to God, bad things are likewise ascribed to Satan.
No common sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by AmazingELixir: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chai
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by iyatrustee(f): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
azmanaty2:
Ganduje aside being a dollar thief is also a noodle thief. Shame on him!!

Na wetin Ortom dey look when Ganduje dey thief him state noodles?
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Jdbrasco2: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Anybody that condemned the poor masses that invaded palliative houses is a goat.

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by calyto: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Simply put- Ortom Sold Benue Palliatives to Kano traders.

That man that is always complaining cannot be cheated. The world will hear it

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
iyatrustee:

Na wetin Ortom dey look when Ganduje dey thief him state noodles?

He went to Agatu to visit victims of Fulani herdsmen massacre. Even omenka knows this
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Sheina(f): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
ochejoseph:
Gov Ortom Wake Up: Benue COVID 19 Palliatives In Kano Markets (VIdeo)

At this difficult time in our Nations history Benue state should not be in the news for Shameful reasons such as this .

At a time when our people are hungry , evil men and women are selling off food items donated to them as Palliatives by the coalition against COVID-19.

When i initially saw this news i felt it was an attempt to blackmail the state Government until details emerged that evil men and women within the government are responsible for these travesty of Justice.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”- Edmund Burke

This is a direct call the Gov Ortom to Wake up from slumber before evil men rubbish him and his Government, its a disgrace that Benue is selling off her COVID 19 Palliatives. This Palliative must be returned in full and shared to the needy and those who truly needs them. For....

Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Execute true justice, show mercy and compassion everyone to his brother. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. Let none of you plan evil in his heart against his brother.’” Zechariah 7:8-10.

May God Deliver this Nation from Evil Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKvKoGNdoo

https://www./agilavillagesquare/permalink/10158870244749781/
I hope it is coming at a discounted rate,if not it won't make any sense
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by feeloscar(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Who told you Ortom does not know what is happening? When he produces most of these products and would not want any competition from covid 19 palliatives.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by icankel: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Things have really gone wrong in this country, wait and see the lies they will cook up for masses
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by lekki1444: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
kiddwaya pipo
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Oduduwaboy1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
ochejoseph:

At this difficult time in our Nations history Benue state should not be in the news for Shameful reasons such as this .

At a time when our people are hungry , evil men and women are selling off food items donated to them as Palliatives by the coalition against COVID-19.

When i initially saw this news i felt it was an attempt to blackmail the state Government until details emerged that evil men and women within the government are responsible for these travesty of Justice.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”- Edmund Burke

This is a direct call the Gov Ortom to Wake up from slumber before evil men rubbish him and his Government, its a disgrace that Benue is selling off her COVID 19 Palliatives. This Palliative must be returned in full and shared to the needy and those who truly needs them. For....

Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Execute true justice, show mercy and compassion everyone to his brother. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. Let none of you plan evil in his heart against his brother.’” Zechariah 7:8-10.

damnnn nigarrrr
Isoright

Indeed there was a Nation
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Brushstrokes20: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn! Nig is being ruled by a bunch of self serving, greedy thieves!
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by BafanaBafana: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
This happened months ago and the governor is well aware of it.
Ortom's style of leadership is to share whatever is meant for the state among his political aides, family members and praise singers. That's what he did and one of them decided to take his share to Kano for sale.
Ortom is evil, he is a monster

3 Likes

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by pat077: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
azmanaty2:
Ganduje aside being a dollar thief is also a noodle thief. Shame on him!!
what has this got to do with ganduje? I think the blame should go to ortom.

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Anaerobi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
tufiakwa Nigeria.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by killuminati(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
jiggalo:
VAGINAL TIGHTENING CREAM

Skin Type:All skin types

NET WT:1.69oz

Size Type:Full size

Color:Clear

Shelf Life:2 years

Package included:

1 x Vaginal Shrinking Cream (with a pipette)

Features & details

The lubricant is non-greasy, soluble in water, anti-allergic, and naturally refreshing

This vaginal cream can solve the problems of vaginal dryness and sexual pain, so that you can enjoy the orgasm happily and get the wet feeling

This vaginal cream can effectively shrink the female vagina, solve the problem of vaginal looseness, and let your daily sex life be like before

It has no trace after use and can be washed with water. It is easy to rinse and has no residue

Use lubricants in couples' sex life to make sex life more enjoyable

Call. 0903 329 1353
0806 854 8399
shocked:Ishocked
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by BafanaBafana: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
ochejoseph:

They were moved from Benue to Kano
Common Indomie Ortom sold it. What a shame
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Guyman02:
Felix Terungwa who has changed from MANNABBQGRILLZ to ILoveDemManna should see how his people in Benue are showing wickedness to their people while he is busy talking about IPOB cheesy
don't mind the begoted idiot!!his hatred for ipobians will kill him one day

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Quality20(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
We in benue are the food basket of the whole nation, so we don't need indomie, that's your we gave them out to kano

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by bbamusa: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
i have been suspecting that Ortom, he looks more of a looter than a just Governor. somebody that can buy a casket and organize a fake burial just to demonize Fulani herdsmen can do anything.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
When Galadima made the allegation yesterday, wailers flooded the thread and told us authoritatively that it was either Kogi or Lagos state governor. Now that it’s been confirmed to be one of the useless PDP governors, you ain’t hear pim from them again.

2 Likes

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by wolfenstein(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Not only happening in Benue, my sister in Benin said her friend also found out that all the indomie she has been buying was CACOVID too. A sticker covered it
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by kereman1: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
SOME NIGERIANS AND GREED IS 5&6,

ONE OF MY ROLE MODEL,USE TO SAY THAT WICKEDNESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBES OR COLOUR,THE HEART OF A MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED.

what's this one saying, what about the part of the state government that hoard all those palliative?
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pls'how much is the carton of the indomie cause am on my way to Singer market and yankura market!! Noo!!!is Igbos that are selling those palliatives!!till you guy's set tribalism aside this country is going nowhere
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin Wetin consign me,shebi witness COCAVID had make a mess of the evidence and come to the aid of the defenders. Ngwanu case close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.