Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria (838 Views)

Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri / 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria by shortgun(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
We all know the security situation in the country.
Most of us are sitting docks wherever we find ourselves in the country.
The Government and law enforcement agencies have failed to provide security or even a sense of security angry

Self preservation is a Natural law.
The only advantage your attacker will have over you is that he has a firearm.
Owning a gun by illegal means is the easiest thing to do in this country if you know the streets.
I can't imagine my life been cut short by one low life because I was handicapped during combat.
So I ask the elders, How do I get a gun in this Country legally to protect myself and neighbours.
Re: How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria by Sirmwill: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Let me wait and learn
I might need a gun sef
Re: How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria by shortgun(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sirmwill:
Let me wait and learn
I might need a gun sef
Good.
Thought I was the only one
Re: How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria by DICKstractor: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
cheesy
Re: How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria by helinues: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria by Jahzrockballer(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Waiting for the elders. Was actually thinking about 3d gun printing

(1) (Reply)

ASO Rock Under Tention_naija Delta Avengers Takes Threat To Attack Serious / Referendum Can End Nigeria’s Woes Without Bloodshed – Nnamdi Kanu / Cattle Business World Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.