Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) (33252 Views)

Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by TMSMedia: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2020
A 19-year-old suspected armed robber identified as Ajayi Lateef has been arrested by the Lagos state police command, IgbereTV reports.

He was nabbed with a dummy gun, after his gang had allegedly robbed a tricycle at Victoria Island around 1am.

Lagos police spokesperson, SP Olumuyiwa Adejobi said the state's Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu has ordered that the suspect be taken to the State CID, Panti, for further investigation.

https://igberetvnews.com/1372300/19-year-old-suspected-robber-arrested-dummy-gun-lagos-photo/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Bola146(f): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2020
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by majamajic(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Ahhh

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by 175(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2020
End of the road.

See face na

angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Madmohamed419(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372300/19-year-old-suspected-robber-arrested-dummy-gun-lagos-photo/

Lalasticlala
second anini is burn .look at his face you will know this one is very dangerous he will kill whit out macy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Liposure: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Spoilt brat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Vision4God: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
This is disheartening
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
See him face like shekau’s

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Ajayi Lateef.......see him face like oponu

16 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Obalatule: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2020
angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by longetivity(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2020
stupid boy

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by juman(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2020
The politicians are the real robbers.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by sammy329(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2020
sad angry angry

So these are the youths that want to take over Nigeria.

I'm sure the guy will be shouting EndSARS too sad

11 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by victor2fresh(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2020
Chai this kid needs help..its not always an easy choice to get into crime at such a young age.

7 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

So these are the youths that want to take over Nigeria.

I'm sure the guy will be shouting EndSARS too sad
he’s a Buhari supporter, the guy shouted “change” until change showed him shege and he was forced into robbery by hunger and frustration. As an agbero, he should pray Mc Oluomo remembers him o cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by sammy329(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
he’s a Buhari supporter, the guy shouted “change” until change showed him shege and he was forced into robbery by hunger and frustration. As an agbero, he should pray Mc Oluomo remembers him o cool
I don't think it is hunger or frustration that led him into armed robbery, it's most likely bad parenting

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by HAccord: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2020
That guy is only 19 in human years, but he is actually 35 in 'agbero years'. grin

See him face na. yoruba muslim monsurudeen. grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
juman:
The politicians are the real robbers.

So we should set him free?

6 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by helinues: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2020
End time kid
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Things are getting out of hand.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Na these kind small pikin robbers they dangerous.dem no dey get mercy.very ruthless type with strong face and callous mind.

14 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Officialhorlah(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Na here e dey start from

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by kuonbe(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
s
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by FuckThaMod: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
This is why i don't fear armed robbers.. Most of them carry fake guns.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by brainpulse: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Wasted life.

He will be lucky if he makes it alive from Panti
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Soarr(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Let me share my mushin story with you..
Thugs hibernate at
Oloruntosin
Olosha
Idi Araba,
Morgan,
Kekere-owo,
Olushoga (OPC),
Oloruntosin,
Idi Oro,
Ojuwoye
, Moshalasi,
Oju Ina,
Wey,
Akala(senior location).
, Olateju, Olorunsogo, Ile Epo Isale, Itire, Ladipo, Alasalatu, Alhaji Otta etc
Most Kids who lives in these environments are trained to be notorious from childhood..

So one day, I was returning from school even though I was brought up in mushin.
Then this kid came and wanted to obtain me, about 7yrs of age.. I already know the drill.
The main guys dey one corner dey wait make you just beat am..
Na so I from road signal the main men and hail them. Gave the boy 2k to go give the guys then I gesture with my hand and mouth say na igbo money be that o.. Them just laugh hail me back..
If you are a novice and you beat that boy, you go for ever regret that action

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Lightangel65: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
See the guy face it looks like a popular paedophile who leads a religon of rapists and terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
This one looks like an UNREPENTANT THIEF

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Ajayi Lateef name speaks for its self.

A cone headed man grin

8 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by lagbonduku: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Just imagine, what would av become of him in 20yrs time if he was not arrested?
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by KingAzari: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
The monsters they made out of the people. Sadly, these monsters are unleashing their terror and carnage on their fellow victims of failed country and not the politicians that created them.

Dummy gun. Dummy robber. Dummy country led by a Dummy Jubril.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman / INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.