Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second (27130 Views)

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / MTN New Better Me Data Plan Offers 2015MB Data For N2015 / Glo Introduces New Data Plan For Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by slap1(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2011
^^ . Same thing I wanted to ask. Are these plans only for glo to glo calls?
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by fbiswagger: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2011
Please which one is first option and second option again?
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by tosinaded(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2011
do people still use globacom?
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2011
^ lol. Very relevant question.

Sometimes I feel like slapping myself for using that pathetic network. I just can't change my number for now. . .that's the only reason I'm stuck in the glo rot.
*with their imaginary glo 1 submarine cable, nitwits*
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by seunlayi(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2011
This is a good one from glo. Other networks should emulate this no conditions tariff plan.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by luluosas(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2011
@pro01

Sometimes I feel like slapping myself for using that pathetic network. I just can't change my number for now. . .that's the only reason I'm stuck in the glo rot.
*with their imaginary glo 1 submarine cable, nitwits*

Chairman, bear with your brother now. Remember, Rome was not built in one day.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
hmmn, so therefore mtn is the best thing since sliced bread and we should be grateful for them shey?

the same network that has had the same problem for years? when its 6.30 pm the line becomes practically useless till around 2 am or later? the same line that regularly gets me stranded because i cannot put a call thru to someone inhouse to come open the gate when for me for hours at nite? the same network that subscribing for data is usually a bad idea cuz of the 60 percent downtime and absolute uselessness at peak periods. or i am xpected to wake up at midnite just to surf? or are we not talking of the same networks whose tariifs are the highest, who always have a catch in their so-called promos and freebies?

yeah, we should kiss mtn azz, they our messiah. does collecting salary from mtn requires u to be brainwashed into believing the rubbish u pple always post here?
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by ayusman16(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
and u are still patronising them, Common dude.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
point is, nobody should come here and be giving us some sanctimonious bullshyte insulting our intelligence. sure we use all d networks, do we have a choice? am not going to start my personal telco.

but at the same time i dislike demarketing tactics, and i do not like pple insulting my intelligence. here i am on a saturday afternoon, i cant surf with my mtn mobile plan cos its slow and frustrating, have been having issues calling pple since yesterday, have to resort to using etisalat to bridge the gap, am not complaining and opening threads to rant, one bumboclaat is telling me jackshyte about the messiah called mtn. tseew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Gifurat: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
I think GLO should be commended for this great stride, remember when ECONET & MTN were telling us that per second billing is not feasible, charging outrangeous fees per minute, GLO break their back with per second billig. Now with the introduction of this ''infinitino'' they have achieved another landmark which deserve commendation. This is not a scam of a thing I have activated my line and is working fine.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by SKYQUEST(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
if u don't like one network just switch to another. forget this 'my main no' mentality. as for me i don't mind carrying 3 fones so long i can use as much as 5 networks at a go. if one network is messing up i just use the other one; with this price war currently going on it just keep getting beta for me, imagine me making call with an average rate of N5 PER MINUTE (as per my evaluation). with d way things are going, any network that is messing up as per service quality and price will just go out of business.

if u have to make a lot of calls like me, check this out:
i use MTN to call ONLY 6 numbers on my book (magic number inclusive) at N12/min on per second billing,
zain to make only zain number calls ( N12/min on per second billing-Post Paid),
glo to make 5 glo no call at 18k per second,
glo to make all other calls at N15/min on per second billing
etisalat to make N300 worth of free calls to my person on weekly basis

just carry this dua sim phones (the good ones) and u are good to go on all d network that suits ur preference! this is what i call d world at ur feet!
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by seunlayi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
Gifurat:

I think GLO should be commended for this great stride, remember when ECONET & MTN were telling us that per second billing is not feasible, charging outrangeous fees per minute, GLO break their back with per second billig. Now with the introduction of this ''infinitino'' they have achieved another landmark which deserve commendation. This is not a scam of a thing I have activated my line and is working fine.
4llerbuntu:

point is, nobody should come here and be giving us some sanctimonious bullshyte insulting our intelligence. sure we use all d networks, do we have a choice? am not going to start my personal telco.

but at the same time i dislike demarketing tactics, and i do not like pple insulting my intelligence. here i am on a saturday afternoon, i cant surf with my mtn mobile plan cos its slow and frustrating, have been having issues calling pple since yesterday, have to resort to using etisalat to bridge the gap, am not complaining and opening threads to rant, one bumboclaat is telling me jackshyte about the messiah called mtn. tseew rubbish
you are correct, just let they whatever they like. It was thru this thread that i got informed about it and i have started enjoying it. Kudos to you all.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by seunlayi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
If another network rocks i will not hesitate to shift to dat network. Lo, this is our time, they have already had theirs.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by tottyj(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
This is interesting. Anyway, we expects them to improve on the quality of their services even as the strife to offer Nigerian a cheap and cost effective services. But i think we still need to give kudos to Glo for the introduction of this lower tariffs. Why? I'm sure that MTN is responding to the tariff stuff. Introduction of Pay Go by MTN is an example. Fellow Nigerian, Lets hope for better service, better tariff.
Cheer!!!
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by porka: 12:43am On Mar 13, 2011
Why is SMS from one network to another network still @ #15?
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by FILEBE(m): 12:53am On Mar 13, 2011
@poster. Can u pls tel me d benefits of using glo?
I had start using my glo line when they started charging 10naira for 1min international call to U.S. Walahi, i was happy n was considering buyin anoda fone to house d glo sim permanently. Only 4 me to call 2day and i had barely talkd for 4 mins when disconectd for "insuficient balance". 160 naira finish jst like dat? Sharply,i cald d customer care only for the lady to be proud to tell me they charge 39naira/min 4 international cal. Ew! Wetin! Na China i call? I had to remind her dat i calld a U.S numba,d lady insistd.
Glo is an old man's network! The only thing they knw aw to do is shout: "Akpanu Akpanu! End of discussion! Any yagayaga!" Over the media. Mtcheeeeew jagajaga old man line!
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by ADECK4real: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2011
What am i going to use for activating this package on my glo line?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by detopshot(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2011
4llerbuntu:

hmmn, so therefore mtn is the best thing since sliced bread and we should be grateful for them shey?

the same network that has had the same problem for years? when its 6.30 pm the line becomes practically useless till around 2 am or later? the same line that regularly gets me stranded because i cannot put a call thru to someone inhouse to come open the gate when for me for hours at nite? the same network that subscribin word!
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Damolux01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
FILEBE:

@poster. Can u pls tel me d benefits of using glo?
I had start using my glo line when they started charging 10naira for 1min international call to U.S. Walahi, i was happy n was considering buyin anoda fone to house d glo sim permanently. Only 4 me to call 2day and i had barely talkd for 4 mins when disconectd for "insuficient balance". 160 naira finish jst like dat? Sharply,i cald d customer care only for the lady to be proud to tell me they charge 39naira/min 4 international cal. Ew! Wetin! Na China i call? I had to remind her dat i calld a U.S numba,d lady insistd.
Glo is an old man's network! The only thing they knw aw to do is shout: "Akpanu Akpanu! End of discussion! Any yagayaga!" Over the media. Mtcheeeeew jagajaga old man line!
Same thing awklie happend to me 2dai as well, e pain me eenhh! I do call lyk 10/20 min b4 since dy won't deduct more dan 100/200 frm me, only to call a usa no for lyk 10mins wiv 420 on my phn, can't biliv d@ abt 300plus was deducted on it, And d awful thing is d@ 121 hardly goes 2ru during day tym,
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by evilspirit: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2011
they are always reactionary.i will stick with airtel
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by luluosas(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2011
@Damolux01 Same thing awklie happend to me 2dai as well, e pain me eenhh! I do call lyk 10/20 min b4 since dy won't deduct more dan 100/200 frm me, only to call a usa no for lyk 10mins wiv 420 on my phn, can't biliv d@ abt 300plus was deducted on it, And d awful thing is d@ 121 hardly goes 2ru during day tym,

This international call rate at N10/m was a promotional offer from glo. It has since expired.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Tokotaya: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2011
I am not impressed. Glo is a 419 network. They pawned my line to another fellow without any recourse to me. Friends just kept calling me on my MTN line to find out if I lost my phone. I travelled for just two months and pronto, they sold my line to somebody else. And night or day, you cannot get their customer care to even complain. I have abandoned the sim for them.
I dont like it when people come here to demarket somebody's business because of bad experience which may not be general but I've seen what people are writing here, trying to put other networks down in a bid to raise the profile of Glo. I'm so pissed with the lack of ethics in Glo. We should stop condoning rubbish because 'it is Nigerian'. How many Nigerians work at Glo, holding sensitive positions where they can independently take decisions? How many Nigerians are working in Etisalat, MTN, Zain? How many of those take key decisions? Glo is not a model of what we should recommend to others. Period.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by frgy1: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2011
Tokotaya:

I am not impressed. Glo is a 419 network. They pawned my line to another fellow without any recourse to me. Friends just kept calling me on my MTN line to find out if I lost my phone. I travelled for just two months and pronto, they sold my line to somebody else. And night or day, you cannot get their customer care to even complain. I have abandoned the sim for them.
I dont like it when people come here to demarket somebody's business because of bad experience which may not be general but I've seen what people are writing here, trying to put other networks down in a bid to raise the profile of Glo. I'm so pissed with the lack of ethics in Glo. We should stop condoning rubbish because 'it is Nigerian'. How many Nigerians work at Glo, holding sensitive positions where they can independently take decisions? How many Nigerians are working in Etisalat, MTN, Zain? How many of those take key decisions? Glo is not a model of what we should recommend to others. Period.
Tell us. We would like to know.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Tokotaya: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2011
Those are rhetorical questions people should ask themselves when theyare bandying the fact that Glo is an indigenous company. Apart from hiring indians who rubbish Nigerians, no Nigerian executive has any power to authorise anything apart from the Bull himself. So what manner of executive positions are Nigerians holding in that place? On the other hand the so called foreign companies, people should ask, how many of the staff there are Nigerians, how many of those have the powers of their executive positions?
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Keemie(f): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
How do I check the family and friends number that I have already registered
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Damolux01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
luluosas:

This international call rate at N10/m was a promotional offer from glo. It has since expired.
never knew it was a promo, n wen d promo even start/end sef cuz ma money wey dem zap pain me eehnn!
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Philcool(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
olly pass:

Are these numbers to any network or glo numbers only?
Please, how can one assess the numbers being registered in other to be sure that it was surely registered?
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
check this link for the two options
http://www.gloworld.com/prepaid_infinito.asp

In Lokoja, Glo was very poor today and i guess it was traffic congestion on the network. This seem to help airtel services here. The best thing is to have many lines and just use the best as this tariff war goes on.
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by emmabowin(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
GLO GLO GLO. i know dey will never fail me.never
mtn company is just a bunch of thieves.reason is simple.despite all their million subscribers nationwide and their huge profit yearly,it still remains one of the highest tariff network.shame on mtn
Re: Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second by luluosas(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2011
@ Keemie, How do I check the family and friends number that I have already registered
Call 121 but, if you don't have the patient to dial and redial 121, just call 171 for immediate access to their premium customer care service. It is not free, you will be charged N20 for the call.
Depending on the person who answer your call, just ask them that, you want to know the numbers on your F&F list. Some attendant may ask you to provide the PUK number of your Sim card to be sure you are the owner.
My advice. Before you call their customer care please, get your Sim pack holder ready with you. Get pen and paper ready to write down the numbers. From there, you can now modify the number you want on you special number.
Remember, you can only do this when your attempts to register a special number informs you that your list is already full. If there is no previous numbers on your F&F list, just register the number you want straight ahead.
Hope, it is clear to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 / Instagram, Facebook And Whatsapp Users Fume As Services Go Down Again / Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.