Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts (52000 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Omojuwa Reacts After Pastor Fatoyinbo's Wife Defended Him In Church / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Any list without OurFavoriteOnlineDoc Dr Olufumilayo is fake. The guy wanted to burn this country from UK.

4 Likes

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by ibedun: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
richie240:
Diswan na fake list!
Any list that doesn't have DjSwitch as number one na 419 list be that!
cool

See her face DJ SWITCH-PREEK!

Stupid woman!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by richie240: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
iamjavadem:
Hahahahahahahaha....this is so funny, i was expecting dj switch's name to be on the list but then i remembered she is not a celebrity.
I hope u r being sarcastic, right?
cool
Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
undecided celebrities from the pit of Hell.. They should all be rounded up and dealt with accordingly.. After they've been ruthlessly dealt with, they should, by the court, be ordered to pay for all damages caused, and if the celebrity is a pastor, be made to resurrect the victims of their fake news and lawlessness.. This would serve as a deterrent to all fake news purveyors, celebrity or not..

Nigeria must be great.. By fire, by force!

If only you will be this vocal as it concerns politicians in government, the military etc.

Or are theirs sacred and less disastrous.

You people really want to destroy this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Kirchoffs: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
LOOK AT THE EVIL MEDIA THUGS HIRED TO FALSIFY EVIDENCE OF DEATH AND MASSACRE

Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos......

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
I admire jj's courage.These so called stars are pawns for total control. They dont even know what they are doing

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by jozee8: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
undecided celebrities from the pit of Hell.. They should all be rounded up and dealt with accordingly.. After they've been ruthlessly dealt with, they should, by the court, be ordered to pay for all damages caused, and if the celebrity is a pastor, be made to resurrect the victims of their fake news and lawlessness.. This would serve as a deterrent to all fake news purveyors, celebrity or not..

You're not normal!

1 Like

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Kirchoffs: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Franzinni:
This is a ploy to silence the voice of celebrities for good

The end game is

The celebrities will now be afraid of speaking out on any issues that can backfire.

If that is not the case, why is this so called list created, they even took the time to write their name and photo ...to what end ?

Scare tactics

I am sure Kirchoffs is one of the idiots that compiled that list ...

He is a lunatic's lunatic!
You are like a festering sore that If not treated fast can lead to something bigger, you speak with both sides of your mouth.......you are also a tribal jingoist and like a chameleon yuu have several colors .

I spit on you

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by ThatFairGuy1: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kirchoffs
Are you sure you're sane? by this time of the night? When will you grow IgbalodeRaymond

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Kirchoffs: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Kirchoffs
Are you sure you're sane? by this time of the night? When will you grow IgbalodeRaymond
Month end is just 2-3 days away no worry, dey expect your 20k BMC alert.

Get something doing with your life and stop kissing the feet of your oppressors because of stipend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Amanda4life: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Garba Sheu

Lai Mohammed

And even Buratai have been sharing fake news for long.

Buratai and John Eneche will spread fake news and make Borno people believe that there homes are safe and that they are secured by the Army but they will go back home and still be killed by Boko Haram.

Buhari will assure Nigerians of security but it is all lies and fake news, people are being killed on a daily basis.

Whoever made that list is as dumb as those who he is working for.

THIS ISBPOLITICS.

WHAT OF GARBA SHEHU
Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Amanda4life: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
mynaijadj:
JJ Omojuwa who was included on a poster shared online showing a number of celebrities reported to have shared fake news and details of the Lekki shootings inciting the carnage that ensued, has taken to twitter to lament and condemn the people behind the poster.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mickiebrownkie/status/1321051527977619458

You can tag other International Community handle for the World to see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1321189418405892096

PKS .

WHAT IS THE FAKE NEWS?

That people were not shot at or what?

That Nigerians are not already angry or what?

1 Like

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by TJWR: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
[God bless you. quote author=xjiggy post=95445198]Dj Switch should be there as no1. She was the one that claimed 78 people died and soldiers were removing bodies. These others mainly amplified what they heard. This led to the destruction of more lives and properties. We don't know how many people died in the lekki shooting because both sides are lying but I can assure you it will be less than the ones caused directly or indirectly by the aftermath of the propaganda by these individuals. When a shop is destroyed and completely looted, you're not only directly affecting the owner, you're also depriving those who work there a means of survival. The number of people who will die of Stroke, Heart attack, High blood pressure and Suicide from the loss of properties and means of livelihood is yet to be ascertained.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Franzinni: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kirchoffs:
You are like a festering sore that If not treated fast can lead to something bigger, you speak with both sides of your mouth.......you are also a tribal jingoist and like a chameleon yuu have several colors .

I spit on you
you are a waste of sperm that is why I said you are a lunatic's lunatic ...all the comments you have singled out to massage the brains of your minions are out of context, any one on nairaland can go read the topic well ..

Now on the Dj switch one ... That one was in context because in a bid to create awareness and let the world know, she shared info that was shared and shared by minions like yourself. I am in NO way supporting this God forsaken Government and to tatarus with IPOB! I just don't give 2 flying fox

Use your head for thinking and stop acting like your brain was stepped on !

I fear no Jupiter especially when my conscience is clean ... That is why I will never create another moniker to come check shit on nairaland. Only the wicked runs bruh ... Now get off my dick and go ceremoniously fork yourself !

Kichkoff I have decided to single you out because you have championed this pig in the mud adventure. You can keep doing what you are doing and I will keep doing what I am doing

No be you be nairaland bruh and if any body like to believe you . wetin concern me, dem no dey pay for likes for this forum, you can have it all

All I know is I spoke up when I saw the writing on the wall and I am sure life's were saved from impending doom if that is being wrong

Let me never be right again EVER! ...

As for you kittykoff When you taya you will naturally go away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

You will still queue for BRT that'll never come tomorrow.
Funny grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by omenka(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sadly, Lagos made all of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by dafeoroyo: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fake news no liar momamed there
Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Kirchoffs: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Franzinni:
you are a waste of sperm that is why I said you are a lunatic's lunatic ...all the comments you have singled out to massage the brains of your minions are out of context, any one on nairaland can go read the topic well ..

Now on the Dj switch one ... That one was in context because in a bid to create awareness and let the world know, she shared info that was shared and shared by minions like yourself. I am in NO way supporting this God forsaken Government and to tatarus with IPOB! I just don't give 2 flying fox

Use your head for thinking and stop acting like your brain was stepped on !

I fear no Jupiter especially when my conscience is clean ... That is why I will never create another moniker to come check shit on nairaland. Only the wicked runs bruh ... Now get off my dick and go ceremoniously fork yourself !

Kichkoff I have decided to single you out because you have championed this pig in the mud adventure. You can keep doing what you are doing and I will keep doing what I am doing

No be you be nairaland bruh and if any body like to believe you . wetin concern me, dem no dey pay for likes for this forum, you can have it all

All I know is I spoke up when I saw the writing on the wall and I am sure life's were saved from impending doom if that is being wrong

Let me never be right again EVER! ...

As for you kittykoff When you taya you will naturally go away
All this epistles for just me alone , I guess I must be getting under your skin real good...

A 50 naira condom on the night you were sireed would have saved the world from a pathetic rogue idiot like you and you won't be here talking all this shit you spilling from that pit latrine that you call a mouth...

Now to the point , several of your posts have always been about how lives weren't lost during the lekki shootings by the military and also your knack for spreading hateful words here....

I don't give a flying fvck about you cos your a demented idiot and if you had half a brain you'd know better than to mention and engage me in a war of words..... DON'T YOU DARE...

Now run along and crawl back to the hole you crept from.....

1 Like

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Emmasnoop(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rubbish post, Nigeria Government deceive the masses more than the devil himtself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Roozzaay(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
SoBright101:
It's an honor being in that list than in government of denial.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, they posts mostly in the midnight. Use your head brothers.
Yes "Midnight", paid online trolls don't usually have sleeping eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Franzinni: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kirchoffs:
All this epistles for just me alone , I guess I must be getting under your skin real good...

A 50 naira condom on the night you were sireed would have saved the world from a pathetic rogue idiot like you and you won't be here talking all this shit you spilling from that pit latrine that you call a mouth...

Now to the point , several of your posts have always been about how lives weren't lost during the lekki shootings by the military and also your knack for spreading hateful words here....

I don't give a flying fvck about you cos your a demented idiot and if you had half a brain you'd know better than to mention and engage me in a war of words..... DON'T YOU DARE...

Now run along and crawl back to the hole you crept from.....
how lovely .. You have made my day, the absolute highlight of my day.

In all my years on this forum, I have not found a cretin of your calibre, you are unique to be honest

You opened this Kirchoff moniker on the 22 Oct 2020 and you have created only one thread, to stupefy any haft-wit that needs to jerkoff to the deductions that corelate with their views ..you are the pestilence that plagues nairaland that is why you had to hide behind this moniker and hypocritically accuse others of doing the very same thing you are drowning in..yeah for the record let me be CLEAR,

Lekki shooting : I never said it didn't happen, there was a shooting there sir, but I was surprised to find out the people that was said to have died and RIPs given in millions came out to say they were still living, now if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck ..it is a freaking duck !

I am beginning to realize how phony you are. You even talking war of words ? A so called man that can't use his moniker to air his views but had to hide behind the name that sounds like the name of an infectious STD? FOHMF

Good night you narcissist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Mrquote: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

You will still queue for BRT that'll never come tomorrow.
Was it there fault that the BRT got burned?
Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Mrquote: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:
cool

It's time to rebuild let's let bygone be bygone

It's out city it's our infrastructure, currently masses are suffering from burnt BRT not Politicians

Why blame the protest over what the government caused use your sense for once. To protect is activate you civil right.

1 Like

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Mrquote: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
xjiggy:
Dj Switch should be there as no1. She was the one that claimed 78 people died and soldiers were removing bodies. These others mainly amplified what they heard. This led to the destruction of more lives and properties. We don't know how many people died in the lekki shooting because both sides are lying but I can assure you it will be less than the ones caused directly or indirectly by the aftermath of the propaganda by these individuals. When a shop is destroyed and completely looted, you're not only directly affecting the owner, you're also depriving those who work there a means of survival. The number of people who will die of Stroke, Heart attack, High blood pressure and Suicide from the loss of properties and means of livelihood is yet to be ascertained.
Why did the government create an avenue for fake news to thrive. Have you been to a man house that owns a dog without run the dog start pushing you?. What was the army doing in a protest ground?

1 Like

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Mrquote: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
ednut1:
Fake news has the capacity to destroy Nigeria. We saw it last week.
Create a means for fake news to thrive is the worst of it all. What was the army doing in the protest ground and was shotting up and some people was hit by a bullet?
Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by content208: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You know something? I've noticed a close similarity in your and that of Judas.

Judas sold his saviour for 30 pieces of silver, while you sold your own destiny for 30 pieces.of 1000 naira notes.

Since your destiny is not going to be of use to you, it is better to sell it for 30k than to earn nothing from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts by Mrquote: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2020
ibedun:
Where is the stupid ugly IPOB agaracha (DJ SWITCH preek) who raised the alarm with her ABA FAKE NEWS?

Because they don’t and can NEVER have anything close to Lagos in their potopoto land!
Why call it fake news wasn't the army at the protest ground. Even they came to restore peace and order wjy should they use live rounds. Ask your self this question. They made it possible for fake news to thrive. Now we are blaming people that was doing everything to stay alive. I dont think you have seen a drowning man and see how he fight fro life. If you mistaken touch him at that point both of you will drown DJ switch was only fight like a drowning man she didn't check who's acts is God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) / Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo / Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.