Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened (55967 Views)

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / How Ekiti APC Shooting Happened [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
ITS HIGH EVERY NIGRRIAN, TO TAKE OUT
TIME TO TRAIN YOURSELF, EVEN IF ITS ONE
HOUR PER DAY....FOR THOSE THAT WORK
YOU CAN DO YOURS FROM 6PM TO 6.30PM.

I DO MINE, DOWNLOAD YOUR MARTIAL ARTS
GUIDE AND HOW TO SHOOT ONLINE.

AT LEAST HAVE THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE, I
URGE EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND BOTH MEN
AND WOMEN TO DO THIS, IT MAY HELP YOU
SOMEDAY. INYERNATIONAL BODIES CANT BE
THERE WHEN YOUR LIVES ARE LOST.

LADIES, THIS WIL ALSO HELP YOU TO DEFEND
YOURSELF FROM RAPISTS.

WE SHOULD PLEASE ADHERE TO THIS ADVICE
FOR 6MONTHS.....WE CANT RELY ON THE
ARMY FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

THE TIME IS NOW,IF EVERY CITIZEN HAS
KNOWLEDGE OF DEFENSE, BELIEVE ME OUR
SOLDIERS WILL BE VERY CAREFUL OF
ESPECIALLY HUMILIATING US!!!

ITS EITHER YOU KEEP QUIET AND GET
YOURSELF killed OR YOU WAKE UP AND
STAND AGAINST MILITARY BRUTALITY!!!

LASTLY, PLEASE ANYTIME SHOTS ARE FIRED,
NEVER YOU TRY TO RUN, DIVE FOR COVER
BEFORE LOCATING THE DURECTION OF THE
GUN FIRE, DONT PANIC, JUST TRY TO BE
COOL AND BE ON THE FLOOR THEN YOU
CAN CRAWL TO COVER. IF NOT YOU MAY BE
HIT BY STRAY BULLETS....LOOK FOR A GUTTER
IF THERE IS ONE NEAR YOU!!

STAY SAFE!!

quote author=jlinkd78 post=95433625]They didn't only kill unarmed protesters but prevented d injured from receiving emergency attention the ambulance was to provide. The Army can't escape the consequences of their unprofessional actions and their barefaced lies to the people from denying ever being mobilized to Lekki to changing the narrative that they were there but on invitation of d governor cos of curfew. The Army forgot that as at d time this attacks were carried out d curfew has already been reviewed upward to commence from 9pm so their curfew argument baseless. We hope d international community keep putting pressure to unmask these unknown soldiers[/quote]
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Jostoman: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
rentAcock:
Everyone knows its a cover-up, but news outlets were estimating as much as 70 people lost their lives but only two have been confirmed. Whenever there's a picture of a dead protester online, the real person replies saying they are still alive. Who do we believe?
those are the one that you people posted to cause confusion.

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Rawhumper(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
My ernest prayer has been for the South to be united and thank God its happening.

I dont really like the North been part of us, if the whole South can be one Country, i will forever be happy even unto death.

quote author=SoBright101 post=95433886]The old mentality makes them commit this grave mistake thinking it would be swept under the carpet. Nothing is hidden in this earth. This is digital age not analog anymore.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, they posts mostly in the midnight. Use your head brothers. [/quote]
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Mars16(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
I said it small, small the truth is coming out but we all know the NA did those things they denied. The Nigerian government usual way is to cover up evil acts done by the law enforcement agencies. However, the world is watching, God knows. KARMA will certainly visit those covering this evil acts.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by html14java(f): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:

Really, if they show directly into the protesters will she be able to do any live broadcast?

Shooting in the air, you say, right? Do you know what is stray bullet?
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Neddstark: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
html14java:

Shooting in the air, you say, right? Do you know what is stray bullet?

Yeah I know
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Olabamiji509: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lekki-shooting season 1
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Olabamiji509: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lekki-tollgate shooting season 1
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Earnonline7: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Really
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by sweetilicious(f): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
jlinkd78:
They didn't only kill unarmed protesters but prevented d injured from receiving emergency attention the ambulance was to provide. The Army can't escape the consequences of their unprofessional actions and their barefaced lies to the people from denying ever being mobilized to Lekki to changing the narrative that they were there but on invitation of d governor cos of curfew. The Army forgot that as at d time this attacks were carried out d curfew has already been reviewed upward to commence from 9pm so their curfew argument baseless. We hope d international community keep putting pressure to unmask these unknown soldiers
Rumour has it that they are the repented Boko Haram members that were reintegrated into the military.Our own military refused the operation and they chose those ones without heart.

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-amnesty-uncovers-how-lekki-shooting-happened

Its high time the chief of staffs as well as their oga patapata leave their throne. Just imagine the initial denial and pushing of blames.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Wickedtruths: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
10x770:
[s][/s]

RIP to your parents who died in a ghastly motor accident.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by tigoba: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yoighaman:

Is this a wish or prayer?... before I know what response to give to you.
it's neither a wish nor prayer, it is just what it is. It is Nigeria.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by tigoba: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
naturefellow:
would you say the same of your loved one is among the victims of the carnage?
Read my post again, maybe slowly and understand what I mean.

Okay cool
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by EMMY76: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
The blood of thausands of innocent nigerians they have wasted will continue to make them make mistakes that will lead to their end.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by calyto: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Where do you live?
I ask because all of you hide behind cheap data to pour fuel to the Lagos crisis.
Can you name 3 of the victims?
Have you also heard about the massacre in Oyibo, Rivers State? Or is Sanwo-Olu the scape goat?
jlinkd78:
They didn't only kill unarmed protesters but prevented d injured from receiving emergency attention the ambulance was to provide. The Army can't escape the consequences of their unprofessional actions and their barefaced lies to the people from denying ever being mobilized to Lekki to changing the narrative that they were there but on invitation of d governor cos of curfew. The Army forgot that as at d time this attacks were carried out d curfew has already been reviewed upward to commence from 9pm so their curfew argument baseless. We hope d international community keep putting pressure to unmask these unknown soldiers
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by shegra58: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
shift make I siddon with you

Time will tell. The covered shall be uncovered
make we gather siddon dey look cry

Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Dalby(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-amnesty-uncovers-how-lekki-shooting-happened

Sometimes l wonder that an international organization will write this....
They were able to ascertain when the detachment of military personnel left their barracks to the venue. Also that the military opened fire...but no mention of how many people died or sustained injuries and we're rushed to the hospital...

Na real investigation...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Lagoon0: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:
tongue

Same amnesty group that was part of those who spread the fake death toll..

Hian
They never spread fake news. The video a man putting on native died, With some other people dead close to him some people said it was movie.
I had to conclude it was. Until today I saw another video of 20min before the army came. Behold I saw the old man there also.
Are you waiting for his parent to come and tell us he's missing?
This will not be swept under carpet. I'm doing my research careful and I notice the pro government people are bent on denying obvious evidence.
It seems madridguy has lost his voice of "NO DEATH" I strongly believe the death were above ten.
I'll try my to do my findings and open a new thread
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Lagoon0: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dalby:

Sometimes l wonder that an international organization will write this....
They were able to ascertain when the detachment of military personnel left their barracks to the venue. Also that the military opened fire...but no mention of how many people died or sustained injuries and we're rushed to the hospital...

Na real investigation...
undecided undecided undecided
Because they should have gone in the dark to count the bodies abi?
You guys don't think because you want to justify evil.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by SoBright101: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2020
You are right. They are on here asking for video or pictures instead of them to ask Amnesty. The evidence is already on ICC's table.

Jostoman:
those are the one that you people posted to cause confusion.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by naturefellow(m): 3:11am On Oct 29, 2020
tigoba:
Read my post again, maybe slowly and understand what I mean.

Okay cool
oga, it's no more business as usual. no peace for evil men this time. Justice must be served this time!
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by tigoba: 4:31am On Oct 29, 2020
naturefellow:
oga, it's no more business as usual. no peace for evil men this time. Justice must be served this time!
Now I am happy you understand. Good job boss.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Dalby(m): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Lagoon0:

Because they should have gone in the dark to count the bodies abi?
You guys don't think because you want to justify evil.

How can we move forward, so detailed about the detachment that left the military base and how they left with exact times, emphatic that a crime was committed but fall short with evidence to prove.
Circumstancial evidence are not empirical facts. That l was in the vicinity at some point does not automatically translate to a fact that l took the missing phone. That l had unprotected s#x with her and she is now pregnant does not make me the father of the unborn child, only a DNA can prove that...l am not holding brief for but emphasising that we seek the truth and conclude only then...
Justice is justice for all, based on facts and not emotions...
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2020
SoBright101:
Are you a new comer, are you not aware of the situation of this country, are you not aware as endsars was politicized by the north, the youths who suppose to know better were used against the protesters, do you think political and religious brainwashed north would see anything right about southern efforts towards betterment of this country? May be you are pretending you don't know how tribalism is been promoted especially on nairaland. There is no time we won't divide if we keep doing things the old way.

Let me tell you what I know: southerners have shown over the last 6 years that they have a great intimidation and dislike of northerners.

Southerners ignored all stories of SARS killings in the north just like they ignored Boko Haram before “Chibok girls” and the banditry and insecurity northerners have been shouting about for years.

The north has bigger problems than End SARS many areas actually wish they could see armed security forces to fight the local bandits so as usual your southern rhetoric was dead on arrival. And your “leaders” cannot read the room with the writing on the wall all they want is cheap money- another reason PDP lost presidential elections like idiots.

Since it seems the new crop of southern youth need pastor or nollywood actor to help them reason of what purpose is it paying attention to you when we can talk to the people controlling your pastors and actors directly?

The people I feel most sorry for are the people from the South west that usually have sense but because they are looking for clout with mindless drones online they are selling themselves out that is why they would let outsiders rain down destruction on their land. All of you will come and join the destruction we’ve been fighting since.

Continue to be ignorant and bigoted.
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by Lazenby007(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
abeg make I follow una siddon. Inoki247, abeg pass d popcorn
Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by dstar01(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
The Nigerian Army is a disgrace to the military worldwide.

Wealth Creation involves tangible actions:

Deciding to break free from the yoke of poverty is good. Making positive changes is equally good. However, the most crucial stage of entering into the wealth domain, involves doing something tangible.

Some individuals are damn too lazy. They believe manna will fall from heaven and things will just begin to work like magic as long as they are positive minded.

�Start that small business you've been thinking about. �Get that application out and secure that job!
�Just do something no matter how small it may seem

Re: TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened by SoBright101: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Close your eyes, have deep breath, ask yourself has north never been taking advantage of the south for so long? I think resentment against the north supposed to have started earlier than six years ago considering the fact that north has been taking south for a foo l

Mention only one time when SARS killed in North and south ignored.

There has never been any time south doesn't speak against terrorism. I'm not Jonathan fan but he did his best to stop terrorism but your people politicized his efforts.

I think you should be less worried about south west, we will surely sort this out, you should divert your energy and concentration on north betterment.

Speaktruth88:

Let me tell you what I know: southerners have shown over the last 6 years that they have a great intimidation and dislike of northerners.

Southerners ignored all stories of SARS killings in the north just like they ignored Boko Haram before “Chibok girls” and the banditry and insecurity northerners have been shouting about for years.

The north has bigger problems than End SARS many areas actually wish they could see armed security forces to fight the local bandits so as usual your southern rhetoric was dead on arrival. And your “leaders” cannot read the room with the writing on the wall all they want is cheap money- another reason PDP lost presidential elections like idiots.

Since it seems the new crop of southern youth need pastor or nollywood actor to help them reason of what purpose is it paying attention to you when we can talk to the people controlling your pastors and actors directly?

The people I feel most sorry for are the people from the South west that usually have sense but because they are looking for clout with mindless drones online they are selling themselves out that is why they would let outsiders rain down destruction on their land. All of you will come and join the destruction we’ve been fighting since.

Continue to be ignorant and bigoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 / Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.