Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (12872 Views)

Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
Nice

I observed something lately, no matter how much marketing I do and how I beseech people to see the thread on my signature, a lot of Nairalanders do ignore

Pls why is that so, is that how much I am hated by majority?

Is it not when someone needs a commodity that he goes for it? Complaining will not change the status quo because I don't think your commodity is what people can buy out of pity.

Market your stuff but nobody owe you a duty to buy, it's natural. Be more creative and imaginative, also you must not only sell here. If the market ain't moving, think of something else to sell.
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Not @ all but ur village pple are behind it
Macsjebs:
Nice

I observed something lately, no matter how much marketing I do and how I beseech people to see the thread on my signature, a lot of Nairalanders do ignore

Pls why is that so, is that how much I am hated by majority?
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by Rayjnr: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
man wey no dey ok
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by Damntruth(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
The most irrelevant thread have ever come across on nairaland
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Where have you been?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I swear i nor go read this thing
Although real niggarrrrs read but today nor be everytime real niggarrrrs dey read
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by seunayantokun(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
President Mohammadu Buhari, the symbol of Integrity, Principle, Discipline and Honesty in Nigeria...

Here is a List of Well-meaning, Highly Principled and Incorruptible Nigerians we Should Emulate.. (my opinion)

(In no particular order.. These are just some out of the 100 Great Nigerians we Should Copy. If you Can't Find your Name or the Name of your Favorite Here, it Might be Among the Remaining 80)

1. President Mohammadu Buhari.
2. Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
3. Imam Abubakar Abdullahi.
4. Prophet TB Joshua.
5. Pastor Enoch Adeboye
6. HRH Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III.
7. HRH Lamidi Adeyemi III.
8. HRH Ewuare II.
9. Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai.
10. Babagana Umara Zulum.
11. David Nweze Umahi.
12. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
13. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
14. Professor Wole Soyinka.
15. Femi Falana.
16. Julius Adewale Adedeji.
17. Francis Erhabor.
18. Mahmood Yakubu.
19. Justice Tanko Muhammad.
20. Father Ejike Mbaka.

ETC...

May God bless Nigeria.

Hmmm. Black is white and white is black for bread's sake. God please help us out of here.
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by fineboynl(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
this man have turned the military to charity organization after wasting billoins of dollars.
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by paix(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Recorded speech
As always!!
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by paix(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
IMASTEX:
Does he have a speech!?
I wonder!
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by Nwaelohim: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Would have been highly commendable if Mr president use this great opportunity to commiserate with the families of the the fallen heroes of the protest. Anyway, Happy remembrance day to the Armed forces.

What killed them? Protests abi? Who sent them? You don't commend surcide death to honor those that died on the line of duty. After looting people shops in the name of protest
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by Okoroawusa: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by emmykull(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nah BUHARI read all this���
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by olasubomi2354: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
man wey no dey ok
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by Earnonline7: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oh
Re: President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem by tnerro1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
People should boycott this emblem of a thing for this year, cause our fallen heroes would be disappointed how Nigeria they gave their lives for has become embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others / Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. / $2.1b Arms Deals: Anxiety In Jonathan’s Camp Over Likely Arrest Of More Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.