Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Save A Nairalander - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save A Nairalander (273 Views)

Save A Life Campaign-jigsimur / Save A Life Campaign-JIGSIMUR / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Save A Nairalander by olumidedvd(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hi my fellow Nairalander, please your assistance is needed to a fellow comrade am Oluwaseun, an undergraduate in one of the State University.
He's in desperate need of medical and financial assistance. He is suffering from Chronic Femoral Osteomyelitis. (Osteomyelitis is an infection of the bone, that may lead to bone tissue death and the eventual amputation of the limb affected if left untreated). He had an injury to his leg in 2015 from an accidental injury. After years of improper treatment, the injury got worse and infected. Because of the location of the infection, they need remove to some fragments of the femur to perform a bone graft to compensate for the dead part through a surgery known as debridement (the removal of dead, damaged, or infected tissue to improve the healing potential of the remaining healthy tissue) and restore structure to the knee.
The estimated cost of this surgery is a sum of Four Hundred and Fifty thousand naira (#450,000). This amount will take care of the surgery and his admission in the hospital for recuperation.
Doctors have advised that he undergo this surgery as soon as possible because the infection is at the advanced stage.
As a student, he has tried in vain, to the best of his ability to raise this money on his own, but he couldn't.
No matter how small the amount you can afford is, it will be appreciated please.

May the good God bless you.
His account details:
Account Name: Ogedengbe Oluwaseun Michael
Account Number: 3060039155
First Bank.

Please moderators help move to front page to save a soul.

Cc: all mods

Re: Save A Nairalander by jakD: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020

Gosh! I wish him quick recoveries.

Lala

Mynd44

Moderators

Abeg, help a fellow Nairalander.

Re: Save A Nairalander by NoPlaceLike(f): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
I'm moved. God please bless me so that I'll bless people like this.

Re: Save A Nairalander by God5peed(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please help, brethren.

Re: Save A Nairalander by maddman: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is an old account
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

Are You Suffering From Infertility, Low Libido, Weak Erection, Low Sperm Count? / How Can I Cure This Ulcer? / Causes Of Liver Disease And Precaution