Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Can I Cure This Ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure This Ulcer? (267 Views)

Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cure This Ulcer? by Osamanelly(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good evening everyone please I need help having been battling with this for 3weeks now, I went to hospital for run some test so after the test, it shows occult blood positive in the result and the doctor said I have ulcer but I don't feel any of the ulcer systom like pain or any thing I don't the only issue I have is my breathing I don't breath fine pls doctors in the house is that one ulcer and how can I cure it.
Re: How Can I Cure This Ulcer? by Kwamecron(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Take raw Garlic for 3weeks
U don’t av to chew, just cut it and swallow
First thing in the morning and last thing at night.
Take enough of it, thank me later
Re: How Can I Cure This Ulcer? by Osamanelly(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kwamecron:
Take raw Garlic for 3weeks
U don’t av to chew, just cut it and swallow
First thing in the morning and last thing at night.
Take enough of it, thank me later
Bro you mean I should cut the garlic into pieces and swallow with water ?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cure This Ulcer? by Dipoandrew: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2020
I think you should speak with a doctor on www.cribMD.com

Just save yourself the stress visiting the hospital and long queues. They have licensed medical professionals who can visit you at home or you can opt for virtual consultation. The prescribed drugs can be ordered via their online pharmacy and delivered to you. Plus you get health insurance pro-bono.

They are on Google play store for android users and App store for iphone users.
Re: How Can I Cure This Ulcer? by meekhat: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
No long story, Norlands GI capsule will do the wonder! A unique American formulated products that handles all forms of alcers. I am a proud distributor of NORLAND produts

(1) (Reply)

If You Need STC30 That Cures All Kind Of Diseases, Pls Contact Me On 08028532851 / California Stops Injecting Moderna’s Coronavirus Vaccines / Reasons People In Texas Now Forced To Poop In Nylon Bags As Power Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.