Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). (5739 Views)

Oldest Optical Illusion In The World / Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! / This Crazy Optical Illusion Will Disappear Before Your Very Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by laughitall(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Purple and indigo
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by 9jaBloke: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ash and khaki sad
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by NoToPile: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blue and black
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lol...it's Gold and white ohh...
I showed it to those at home...some are seeing blue and brown o,

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by OmoOduduwa01: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sky blue and brown o
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Emilokoiyawon: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
White and gold
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by franklingud(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Where is the illusion here?

No make me vex oooo
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by LadySarah: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
blue n black.
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Alhajiemeritus: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
White and Gold na.
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by psyco: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are you kidneying me?
or can't you see this is pale blue and brownish gold? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Honduras01: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad shocked magneta and cyan
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Hintona(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
God!!!! Nairaland is hilarious grin

On Quora people only saw two set of colours which is white, gold and blue, black. But here they are seeing the whole colours of the rainbow.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Hongkongfukid(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Why is the pic blank? undecided
merd o
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by aminusodiq(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Blue and black? But how? undecided

That's clearly white and brown.
are u for real... I'm seeing blue and pale black
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Blue and Brown grin
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by moneyshop: 1:09am On Oct 29, 2020
ox-blood and ox-blood.
I get vegetable farm for my garden
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Raylight2(m): 1:29am On Oct 29, 2020
it's more of navy blue and whitish black
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Raylight2(m): 1:31am On Oct 29, 2020
psyco:
Are you kidneying me? or can't you see this is pale blue and brownish gold? undecided
it's blued white and gold brown
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Raylight2(m): 1:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Chidorx60:
Lol...it's Gold and white ohh... I showed it to those at home...some are seeing blue and brown o,
you even show those at home. you haf time
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Judybash93(m): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
Black and green

Ologogoro grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Prinss: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Crayfish brown and ogbono yellow
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Habiodunz(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2020
If you are not seeing pale blue and something like brown/gold
then your sight is different
color pickers also spotted pale blue and gold

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Denique(f): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Where's the illusion nau?

All I see are Skye blue and Mercury colours undecided
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by lascos912(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
pussy and fingering
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2020
White and gold
Blue and brown
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by blessedchild234(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Gold and sky blue
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by div111(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2020
wtf!!
white and fuvkin gold!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by emeraldknytt(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
There are three types of people on this thread. Those who see White and Gold, those who see Blue and black (primarily) and Trolls. smiley

I see blue and black too and I have been laughing really hard at the colours different people are coming up with, even white and gold.

If you're asking where the illusion is; isn't it obvious that different people are seeing different colours on a blue/black dress? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Mrviktor(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Mario1989:
Blue and gold
..are u guys blind?

Oga blue nd black.

From D first day I saw dis picture till now it's still blue nd black.
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by SwTeee(f): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Green and purple
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by blingxx(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
It's Rainbow peppersoup and atarodo green angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note / Why Is The AK-74 Not As Popular As The AK-47? / Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.