Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus (36887 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Destiny Etiko, Lizzygold Onuwaje And Mary Igwe 'Turn Men' On Set (Pictures) / Ali Baba And Mary Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by CallMeDrino: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Igbere TV reports that co-founder and CEO of IrokoTV Jason Njoku and wife Mary Njoku have tested positive for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

Mr Njoku, a father of three, in a tweet on Wednesday said although he was not feeling well, his wife was.

“My enemies are hard at work in 2020. Mrs Njoku and I tested positive for Covid19. I’m not feeling great but Mary is well.

“Literally no idea how I caught it. But we shall see this pass too,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1321417628175400964?s=20

Njoku on October 26 shared a picture of himself on Twitter receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

He launched IrokoTV in 2011. The web platform dubbed the ‘Netflix’ of Africa provides paid-for Nigerian films on demand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oga, just isolate yourself. This isn't time for you to start apportioning blame to your enemies. Say you catch Covid-19 no mean say na death sentence.
Just waitgodi first, at least until you recover before you start calling out those enemies of yours. They might choose to answer you now and the next thing we are Abba Kyari for you.

Wishing you and your asampete wife the swiftest recovery.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

No be small thing. Quick recovery guys!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Look like Jason has returned to his village the United Kingdom, love it when an Igbo man rock buba and sokoto with pam sandals.. Anyway the beauty about Convid is that it brings us closer to God,just saw my late uncle in a dream in a short nap asking me to look up to God he is up there. Anyway Jason I do put you in prayers but biko look up to God too.

7 Likes

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by uchaymart(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Which Covid-19? Please take that sponsored advert away from here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Salmoneus(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
My fav couple, get well soon...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by originalprof: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
He said his ENEMIES ARE AT WORK, NA YUR ENEMIES GIVE U COVID 19, OR it was your reckless attitude that gave it to u as a GIFT(Halloween day) trick and treat, u chose treat, so treat yurself

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Who cares

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by EmperorMaria: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Village people? Nigerians luv blaming poor village people,,,get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by html14java(f): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
It's well
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Mblingz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
We move
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by kambili999(f): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Enemies are blamed for everything.

Sometimes, it only takes proper adherence to good lifestyle and medications (if need be) to stay healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Royalfurnitures: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Covid-19 is coming to an end and you are tasting positive now, where una see am carry?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

3 Likes

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Mokason288(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
See watin too much Nigerian fim dey cause .... what is enemies for Covid matter ?

3 Likes

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Jeromejnr(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mblingz:
We move

Moving to where

1 Like

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
undecided. So hope this won't stop cr7 from teaching messi a lesson he'll never forget today?
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Yeeyo: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
covid 19 is still existing
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by bolaayenimo: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Just take Amalar for 3 days. Best cure for Coronavirus
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Ubykcee(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by HAPPINESSSS(f): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
WHICH ENEMIES? angry

WHAT HAS CONTACTING COVID 19 GOT TO DO WITH ENEMIES.

ALL THE SAME,MAY GOD HEAL YOU GUYS,

QUICK RECOVERY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
e don red be that
Ur village people are really after u, when year will soon end haba
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by judetov2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
covid19 still dey this country?
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by tfash96(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
We're still in 2020 nothing surprises me anymore
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by 9jaBloke: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
cry
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by TecM0: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Covid 19 palliative looting madness virus
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Even had to snap himself. Which kind generation be this. Get well soon sha

1 Like

Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by CocaineLord(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
None of our fvcking business undecided
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by tballeyy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
U people should leave covid 19 issues for now, let us face realities. Nigerians are hungry
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Their location pls
Re: Jason And Mary Njoku Test Positive For Coronavirus by TriCee: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Beautiful people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.