|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,671,537 members, 6,281,664 topics. Date: Monday, 10 May 2021 at 12:12 AM
|How To Grow Your Fashion Retail Business Post-covid And 2021 by wizi4tyn: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2020|
“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.”
— James Cash Penney, founder, JC Penney
The year 2020 began in such an unexpected way that it has left us so speechless and at loss for words.
Sadly, business owners have not been spared from the troubles that came with the year particularly the lock-down that took place for many months. Some businesses have had to downsize to be able to still stand strong while others have had to close down completely
As we overcome this pandemic, most business owners had to re-strategize to better grow their brands.
Now, Here is The Good News;
Have you been trying to grow profits as a business both online or offline?
Are you that thrift store owner that struggles with managing your business? Especially having to combine your business with school or work e.t.c
Then this article is for you!!
Business growth is a stage where the business reaches the point for expansion and seeks additional options to generate more profits. It is a function of the business life-cycle, industry growth trends, and the brand owner’s desire for equity and value creation (attractcapital.com).
It is usually very competitive and fast paced for Fashion brands using social media platforms like Instagram.
But there are also three outstanding benefits according to (skedsocial.com.)
1. The ability to leverage on your business Instagram bio
2. You can run ads and boost your brand awareness
3. You can get insights into your followers, etc.
Instagram can be a very lovely and great platform for your brand but it does come with it’s own limitations/con's.
To overcome these cons such as:
- Spending too much time on Instagram etc.
Today, most owners are creating websites for their businesses. Though this is not a bad idea, it's got it’s own disadvantages. Such as; - High initial startup
- Ownership cost and requirement of technical knowledge needed to manage a website.
But, if the business owner does not have the technical knowledge, he/she will have to employ a skilled person(i.e A web developer) which is often expensive for some small or new businesses.
The Best Way Out;
Guess what; the best option here is selling on a marketplace.
- A marketplace is a very affordable platform for brand owners to sell through a website like though they own it without having to deal with all of the problems associated with owning a website like high start-up cost and technical knowledge requirement.
- Most marketplaces oftentimes require their vendors( those that register their stores to sell on the marketplace website) to pay a certain registration or subscription fee to be able to sell on the website.
The fees paid is to help the admin of the website maintain the website, cover the cost of a secured payment gateway and also profit for the owners of the website.
Selling on a marketplace comes with so many benefits that includes:
1. Access to a wider audience beyond your online and offline followers
2. Instant trust from customers.
3. Starting is simple, quick and cheap.
4. Serves as a cheap additional sales/marketing channel.
5. Sense of community that comes with selling among vendors of similar products, etc.
Are you that vendor that's hoping to move your business to a new level today,
I am glad that I have this solution just for you and at the right time too!!
IT IS BYER;
Byer is an online marketplace made with you in mind. Byer exists to serve vendors and buyers by providing a safe marketplace where they can meet to transact business without any fear or worries.
For our vendors; Byer brings together a community of amazing vendors, selling similar & different product categories and helps them redefine their business, by making their business easier yet more profitable.
Byer also offers a cheap and incredible marketing/sales channel. Registering on Byer is absolutely free and Vendors do not have to pay any periodic subscription fees.
Isn't that a good deal?
How does selling on Byer grow your business?
* Serves as an additional channel to market and sell your products.
* Instant trust from customers since they are sure they're dealing with an authenticated vendor.
* Greater brand exposure since shoppers are naturally drawn towards marketplaces because of the varieties and all in one shopping experience.
* A well managed and easy to navigate vendor dashboard that shows your store, products details, and earnings, etc. You can also get payments into your bank account from your vendor dashboard.
* As a vendor on Byer, you have a unique url(link) to your store that you can include on your social media profile and vendors can directly just use that to shop from your store.
* Byer Nigeria handles your interstate logistics for you through our partner logistics company, so you don't have to worry about anything, etc.
Product Categories Sold On Byer;
1. Male/Female clothing and accessories.
2. Thrift wears and accessories.
3. Health and beauty products.
6. Jewelries and Perfumes.
Click link on my bio to learn more about us.
|Re: How To Grow Your Fashion Retail Business Post-covid And 2021 by wizi4tyn: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2020|
Have you bought from this month?
I mean have you bought from us this week?
Have you bought from us today?
I mean, how do you even survive sef?
Oya hurry and check us out today. We will definitely have somethiing that you love
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58