Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Can I Earn More Income Thorogh Google Adsence ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Earn More Income Thorogh Google Adsence ? (679 Views)

Different Ways Cyber Cafes Can Make More Income / How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? / How To Make Money Online With Your Gmail Account (not Google Adsence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Earn More Income Thorogh Google Adsence ? by nadia101(f): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2011
Hello , its me Nadia and here i want to ask you How Can i Earn More Income with the adsence account . i have google blog and plz suggest me few tips whom i apply them on my on adsence and earn more then 10000$per month ?
Re: How Can I Earn More Income Thorogh Google Adsence ? by mkakan(m): 4:03am On Mar 14, 2011
Nadia,
it is very possible to make money online with google adsense but you need these 2 things.Get

1. High traffic site
2. High click through rates and high paying ads

1.Just having a blog on blogger.com with very low traffic will not help you make money online with adsense.You need a high traffic website.So you need to grow traffic to your website first in order to make money with adsense.

2.Not all adverts are paid equal.some are paid higher than some depending on what the advertisers are bidding for.if the ads appearing on your blog are low paying ,you will not make much money from adsense.
But before you can even enjoy adsense ,you need to register with Google and copy and paste the code on your site.

so the 2 lessons are ,grow traffic and get high paying ads,

visit www.NairaCow.com for more tips, hope this helps
Re: How Can I Earn More Income Thorogh Google Adsence ? by Samafroxy22(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
please help i have problem setting up my adsense account
Re: How Can I Earn More Income Thorogh Google Adsence ? by mkakan(m): 3:17am On Mar 17, 2011
sama,
you have to register with google first then register with their adsense program. if you have a blogger blog it is very easy.just click on monetize and follow the instructions given.
hope this helps,

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Sales is It Workable And Legal? / Buy Goods From Dubai From The Comfort Of Your Home / Browse On Any Device (PC, Blacberry, Android, Nokia, Ipad Etc) At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.