Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? (2119 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin / I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2015
Hello house, i seriously need business ideal that can earn me not lest than N6000 daily.
I strongly believe that there most be a small business out there that can earn me 6k daily,
if any one with such ideal should please quote me.
I will be waiting for your comment
Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by YabaLeftist: 10:49pm On May 20, 2015
Why 6000 Naira daily, why not 20,000 Naira daily?
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by fedupnigerian: 11:08pm On May 20, 2015
Whats your capital?
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by hilary26(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2015
Rush-hour-hot-spot hot rice sale.

Don't Underestimate.

Don't mind the level, use the income and justify it. Your income is what is important not your suit.
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 21, 2015
hilary26:
Rush-hour-hot-spot hot rice sale.

Don't Underestimate.

Don't mind the level, use the income and justify it. Your income is what is important not your suit.
Are u surgesting fast food? Cos i dnt get what u mean by "Rush-Hour-hot-spot-hot rice sale "
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by kennethkaycee(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2015
Eboy343:
Hello house, i seriously need business ideal that can earn me not lest than N6000 daily.
I strongly believe that there most be a small business out there that can earn me 6k daily,
Thanks and GOD bless.

You might want to check out my write ups on Infopreneurship, this is a biz concept where you will determine your earnings daily...
contact me for pointers and have a great day

Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by wealthinfos(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2015
Why #6k to be precise? Or you got an offer to share?
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 21, 2015
Snail farming.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 21, 2015
wealthinfos:
Why #6k to be precise? Or you got an offer to share?
that is my target sir
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by iscbaba: 3:30pm On May 21, 2015
Eboy343:
Thanks and GOD bless.
U can earn more than that by ffg this.
Do you wanna b ur own boss Do you wanna sack
your boss
Are you unemployed?
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000 call:
08158301503 bbm: 52d0246f
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by dav8id(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Why 6000 Naira daily, why not 20,000 Naira daily?

6k daily no b small money nah ..about #144k in month b dat ooo ..na good target.

production of moringa seed oil can give you that even more but no b lazy business ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 21, 2015
Most Keke Riders I know earn as much as N6,000 daily.
Can you drive a keke?
Do you have the funds to purchase a new one?

If yes, then go for that. #Verified.
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 21, 2015
blogexpert:
Most Keke Riders I know earn as much as N6,000 daily.
Can you drive a keke?
Do you have the funds to purchase a new one?

If yes, then go for that. #Verified.
thank you sir, i shall add it the list for furter analysis
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by kennethkaycee(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2015
Good morning, no business will be more productive than that which you are directly involved in.
All these Okada things I see here is a business of someone with low DREAMS.
I offered something much more substantial but seems no one noticed it.
I'll say it again, go through my thread and see how you can become an infopreneur.
You alone call the cards and can have people working for you all over the world right from their smart phones.
First learn about my teaching on Leverage, then you will see how much money you can make having a franchise all around your country and probably international.
The likes of Ladi Delano did not start with meager businesses, THEY ACTUALLY TOOK THE BULL BY THE HORN and it's not late for you to start.
Happy Viewing

Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by dav8id(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2015
kennethkaycee:
Good morning, no business will be more productive than that which you are directly involved in.
I'll say it again, go through my thread and see how you can become an infopreneur.
You alone call the cards and can have people working for you all over the world right from their smart phones.
First learn about my teaching on Leverage, then you will see how much money you can make having a franchise all around your country and probably international.
The likes of Ladi Delano did not start with meager businesses, THEY ACTUALLY TOOK THE BULL BY THE HORN and it's not late for you to start.
Happy Viewing

mr man you are spaming this thread..you already make your point allow others to contribute here.abi you want make we hit report and report your post

1 Like

Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by kennethkaycee(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2015
dav8id:

mr man you are spaming this thread..you already make your point allow others to contribute here.abi you want make we hit report and report your post

this is no spamming David,
the OP asked a question, read the topic naa
Or have you got anything personal against me.
I'm sorry if I'd said anything to hurt you in the past, please can you do the forgiving thing.
Please drop this beef cos I'm no trouble maker, and I try as much as I can to avoid any form of it.
I'll like you to be my friend, hope I'm not asking the impossible.
You are human and I believe you are capable of forgiveness though I can't remember hurting you in person shocked

Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2015
kennethkaycee:
Happy Viewing

hello sir, thanks for d comment , how can i accesse the write up u are talking abt,? i av being to ur profile bur couldnt find any related link to ur write up.
Re: How Can I Earn N6000 Daily? by kennethkaycee(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2015
Eboy343:

hello sir, thanks for d comment , how can i accesse the write up u are talking abt,? i av being to ur profile bur couldnt find any related link to ur write up.

I meant read through my topics, also see my signature for a one on one chat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Unique Very Affordable Home/kitchen Utensils Here / 7k Plus Whatsapp Contacts Available For Sale At A Give Away Price. / Import From China In Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.