Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc (5157 Views)

American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / AIB Report To Address Controversy Over Max Air ‘serious Incident’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by SGANIVA(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by SGANIVA(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2020
if I know her family back ground and know her ,I can relocate her to a better hospital . somebody that cares for you, someday you called but a total stranger pick and start telling you a different stories , won't you at least verify and know what is wrong
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by illicit(m): 4:32am On Oct 29, 2020
SGANIVA:
I don't know if you are reading what am writing . first am a transporter I don't know if should call the name of my transport company for you to understand . I have drivers on the road too , the fact that you don't know there was a school bus that collided with a truck in awgu town enugu state which killed so many children and some teachers doesn't mean it never happened , a friend I have her number, Facebook and even WhatsApp video call , how will I not have the picture ?

I know it, it's ikemefuna motors cheesy
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by Herbephe1(m): 4:50am On Oct 29, 2020
why can't you chat with some of her friends on Facebook, it's not that hard to identify her people from Facebook nah, check her friend list or better still check those who commented on her profile pic, through them her family could be contacted, the fact that you guys used to chat on Facebook makes this post unnecessary. Post her Facebook username here, I can help you fish out her people, if u don't mind sha
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by SGANIVA(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2020
ok. I didn't get much reply from her page but I have removed the picture here though the mobile number is still on . if people are still under that truck this morning or in hospital unattended to , the must have died na, just that it could be any body tomorrow .
Herbephe1:
why can't you chat with some of her friends on Facebook, it's not that hard to identify her people from Facebook nah, check her friend list or better still check those who commented on her profile pic, through them her family could be contacted, the fact that you guys used to chat on Facebook makes this post unnecessary. Post her Facebook username here, I can help you fish out her people, if u don't mind sha
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by Newbreed2018: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
SGANIVA:
ok. I didn't get much reply from her page but I have removed the picture here though the mobile number is still on . if people are still under that truck this morning or in hospital unattended to , the must have died na, just that it could be any body tomorrow .
This must be the accident u talked about. https://www.nairaland.com/6213585/truck-crashes-into-school-bus

It's so unfortunate. Please take heart.

This man was passing a very important message but somehow he was ridiculed and overlooked. Turned out there was a terrible accident. Let's always learn to give people benefit of the doubt.

My heat really bleeds.
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by Benwallt(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
SGANIVA:
please friends am serious , she is my very good friend and we met on Facebook . we call each other very often both on WhatsApp . she is very good,polite and always smiling on phone , infact I want to marry that girl . talking of 5k Tfare ,my friend 5k is no money to me
how did you get to the scene of the accident?
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by Englishisamust: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Newbreed2018:
This must be the accident u talked about. https://www.nairaland.com/6213585/truck-crashes-into-school-bus

It's so unfortunate. Please take heart.

This man was passing a very important message but somehow he was ridiculed and overlooked. Turned out there was a terrible accident. Let's always learn to give people benefit of the doubt.

My heat really bleeds.

Some people will.just think everything is a lie all the time
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by Newbreed2018: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

Some people will.just think everything is a lie all the time
someone even accused him of trying to tarnish the ladies image.

Eternal rest grant them O Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God Rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by SGANIVA(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
I think I raised the alarm not because of the girl only but to let the authorities know, at least the can help in evacuating of people and I posted the girls picture earlier for people to know she's among the victims as her phone was found beside that truck.we could have saved some people if proper awareness was created .
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by rtdCivilservant: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
SGANIVA:
I think I raised the alarm not because of the girl only but to let the authorities know, at least the can help in evacuating of people and I posted the girls picture earlier for people to know she's among the victims as her phone was found beside that truck.we could have saved some people if proper awareness was created .
Have u heard anything about her?
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by SGANIVA(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
the number is not reachable again, painful maybe the battery is down
rtdCivilservant:

Have u heard anything about her?
Re: Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc by rtdCivilservant: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
SGANIVA:
the number is not reachable again, painful maybe the battery is down
So sad. God knows the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accra, Lagos Or Dakar / Ask Me Any Airline Ticket Fare To Any Part Of The World / Pictures Of South West Geopolitical Zone Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.