Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 (3256 Views)

Which One Is Better Between This Two Device / Iphone11pro / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Omotaiyelolu(f): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hi guys, which is better in terms of camera quality between iiphone 11 pro vs Samsung S20 or any other phone you can recommend.
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by DenreleDave(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tecno spark 4 is Better than those trash

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by operAhdam: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Uncle Sam anyday babe cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by KrazyDave16(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Iphone 11 Pro got better portrait shots.
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by victordhare: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

You okay

7 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Omotaiyelolu:
Hi guys, which is better in terms of camera quality between iiphone 11 pro vs Samsung S20 or any other phone you can recommend.
Samsung S20 Ultra

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Booooom cheesy

You wanna compare 108MP camera, 4000Mah, 256GB Storage of Samsung with Spark 4?
Receive sense grin

Even the front camera 48MP of the Samsung S20 Ultra beats Spark4 front and back Camera by far infact by Centuries cheesycheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Omotaiyelolu(f): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Samsung S20 Ultra
Really can you give your reasons
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Omotaiyelolu:
Really can you give your reasons
Reasons:
- The Camera is 108MP back camera, Front camera is 48MP (That's 10x clearer than Iphone 11)
- It has 3X Ultra Zoom
- Water and Dust Resistant
- Finger print unlock (Under Screen Display)
- Very Very Very Comfortable for Gaming
- Battery Capacity is 4500Mah
- Has a wide screen display on all edges of the phone
- Supports 5G
- Has a 256GB storage plus Micro SDcard slot, up to 1TB (Depending on the GB storage you need)
- Fast charging 45W (30mins charge phone is full)

There are so much reasons I can give but a few.
2% of the above reason I gave may not correspond. But Trust me the Samsung S20 Ultra is Way Beyond Iphone 11 pro
Infact its better than IPhone 11 pro.

If you make Research, Samsung S20 ultra is bettercheesy

10 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Ayomarcel(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Obviously S20 na

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Obviously S20 na

Oil de ya head guy
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Grandmeister(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Reasons:
- The Camera is 108MP back camera, Front camera is 48MP (That's 10x clearer than Iphone 11)
- It has 3X Ultra Zoom
- Supports 5G
- Has a 256GB storage plus Micro SDcard slot, up to 1TB (Depending on the GB storage you need)

2% of the above reason I gave may not correspond. But Trust me the Samsung S20 Ultra is Way Beyond Iphone 11 pro

1. Ehh that is not how camera quality is judged. If it were so transsion phones with 100 megapixel cameras for dey lead.
2. The 11 pro is ip68 rated too
3. Some may argue that face unlock is better

Apart from these, The s20 ultra is the better phone in my opinion even though I’m way too invested in the Apple ecosystem right now.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Reasons:
Why are you listing the specs of the Galaxy S20 ultra? The s20 has a 12MP main camera and a 10MP front camera

Camera Resolution does not equal better image Quality, software goes a long way. also, the camera resolution does not mean it will make the image clearer, that's a fallacy, It only means it'll improve the resolution of the camera and you can zoom in more without distorting the image.

The iPhone 11 pro has an overall better camera

- It has 3X Ultra Zoom
Who cares about Zoom, tell me, how many times do you zoom when taking a photo? Given that you don't want to experiment or try something new, do you zoom in while taking images?

The iPhone 11 pro is also rated IP68 dust and water resistant

WTF, the iPhone 11 pro has face unlock which is more versatile than the fingerprint unlock on the s20, because it can also be used to create memojis

The iPhone 11 pro is also a gaming beast, the A13 bionic is on par with SD 865

The galaxy S20 has a 4,000 mAh battery and The iPhone 11 pro's battery lasts longer than that of the galaxy s20, you can check battery drain tests on YouTube smiley

Does this really matter?

- Supports 5G
Not all variant of S20 support 5G, The Exynos version can either come with 5G or 4G, and is 5G feasible in Nigeria Now? Don't think so

The iPhone 11 pro has up to 512 GB storage, and I don't think you'll need an SD card when you have all that storage

The Galaxy S20 does not have 45W fast charging, this is a spec of the Galaxy S20 ultra, the galaxy s20 has only 25W fast charge.

The OP asked about the regular s20 and you're here listing all the specs of the Galaxy S20 ultra, and also, better specs on paper does not equal better daily performance.

Peace smiley

And op, I'll suggest you go for the iPhone 11 pro, you're guaranteed 5+ years of software updates, you're guaranteed a flawless OS with better security, You're guaranteed one of the best video camera on a phone, you're guaranteed well optimised app performance, you're guaranteed better battery performance, and also guaranteed a future proof phone that will have a very high resale price in 3-4 years time.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Ayomarcel(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

Why are you listing the specs of the Galaxy S20 ultra? The s20 has a 12MP main camera and a 10MP front camera

Camera Resolution does not equal better image Quality, software goes a long way. also, the camera resolution does not mean it will make the image clearer, that's a fallacy, It only means it'll improve the resolution of the camera and you can zoom in more without distorting the image.

Who cares about Zoom, tell me, how many times do you zoom when taking a photo? Given that you don't want to experiment or try something new, do you zoom in while taking images?

WTF, the iPhone 11 pro has face unlock which is more versatile than the fingerprint unlock on the s20, because it can also be used to create memojis

The iPhone 11 pro is also a gaming beast, I'll rate the the A13 bionic is on par with SD 865

The galaxy S20 has a 4,000 mAh battery and The iPhone 11 pro's battery lasts longer than that of the galaxy s20, you can check battery drain tests on YouTube smiley

Does this really matter?

Not all variant of S20 support 5G, The Exynos version can either come with 5G or 4G, and is 5G feasible in Nigeria Now? Don't think so

The iPhone 11 pro has up to 512 GB storage, and I don't think you'll need an SD card when you have all that storage

The Galaxy S20 does not have 45W fast charging, this is a spec of the Galaxy S20 ultra, the galaxy s20 has only 25W fast charge.

80% of what you said are lies. Pure facts

The s20 battery is way better than the 11pro max cos I don't know which YouTube videos you watched that saw the 11pro battery better than s20.

Also you said who uses zoom camera. Many people use it .also millions of people globally use it. So stop saying it isn't a fact.

Fingerprint and face unlock varies. Some people prefer the latter while others prefer the former. Samsung has both if you want any.

And for the camera the 11 is not near the s20. They're no match.

*I'm talking about 11 pro max and the s20 ultra. The two main guys not their subpar.

The s20 ultra competes with the iPhone 12 pro max.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayomarcel:

80% of what you said are lies. Pure facts

The s20 battery is way better than the 11pro max cos I don't know which YouTube videos you watched that saw the 11pro battery better than s20.

Also you said who uses zoom camera. Many people use it .also millions of people globally use it. So stop saying it isn't a fact.

Fingerprint and face unlock varies. Some people prefer the latter while others prefer the former. Samsung has both if you want any.

And for the camera the 11 is not near the s20. They're no match.

*I'm talking about 11 pro max and the s20 ultra. The two main guys not their subpar.

The s20 ultra competes with the iPhone 12 pro max.

Go watch YouTube battery drain videos, maybe that of MrWhoseTheBoss, then come here and correct your post.

The zoom camera on the s20 is just 2X telephoto, same as that on the iPhone 11 pro, so?

The iPhone 11 pro's camera is better than that of the s20, the Google pixel and the iPhone have one of the best mobile phone Cameras out there, even the camera of the s20 ultra has autofocus problems and also an unnatural background blur, because of the large sensor which they tried to fix on the note 20 ultra by using laser autofocus

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Ayomarcel(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

Go watch YouTube battery drain videos, maybe that of MrWhoseTheBoss, then come here and correct your post.

The zoom camera on the s20 is just 2X telephoto, same as that on the iPhone 11 pro, so?

The iPhone 11 pro's camera is better than that of the s20, the Google pixel and the iPhone have one of the best mobile phone Cameras out there, even the camera of the s20 ultra has autofocus problems and also an unnatural background blur, because of the large sensor which they tried to fix on the note 20 ultra by using laser autofocus

I've seen so many battery drain videos. And I will watch the one you recommend. I wanna see how a 5000mah battery is below 3969mah of the iPhone. The s20 ultra zoom camera is the best in the world. In fact it is the only camera with a quadruple lens setup that supports 4X optical zoom and 100X digital zoom, with a 108-megapixel wide image sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 48-megapixel periscope telephoto sensor accompanied by a time-of-flight sensor. Nothing beats that. The night mode of the camera is way better than the pro max.

I hope you also know that the 11 pro max camera also freezes.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayomarcel:

I've seen so many battery drain videos. And I will watch the one you recommend. I wanna see how a 5000mah battery is below 3969mah of the iPhone. The s20 ultra zoom camera is the best in the world. In fact it is the only camera with a quadruple lens setup that supports 4X optical zoom and 100X digital zoom, with a 108-megapixel wide image sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 48-megapixel periscope telephoto sensor accompanied by a time-of-flight sensor. Nothing beats that. The night mode of the camera is way better than the pro max.

I hope you also know that the 11 pro max camera also freezes.

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ARTncez-s

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUPoVUWdr1g
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

The iPhone 11 pro is also a gaming beast, the A13 bionic is on par with SD 865

Does this really matter?

The OP asked about the regular s20 and you're here listing all the specs of the Galaxy S20 ultra, and also, better specs on paper does not equal better daily performance.

Peace smiley

And op, I'll suggest you go for the iPhone 11 pro, you're guaranteed 5+ years of software updates, you're guaranteed a flawless OS with better security, You're guaranteed one of the best video camera on a phone, you're guaranteed well optimised app performance, you're guaranteed better battery performance, and also guaranteed a future proof phone that will have a very high resale price in 3-4 years time.

OYa Off me nw
It remain to off me.

I was basically Talking about the S20 Ultra not S20
I Specifically mentioned S20 Ultra so I wont receive this kinda Quoteundecided

IPhone 11 pro is better than the S20 not S20 Ultra

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

OYa Off me nw
It remain to off me.

I was basically Talking about the S20 Ultra not S20
I Specifically mentioned S20 Ultra so I wont receive this kinda Quoteundecided

IPhone 11 pro is better than the S20 not S20 Ultra
The OP was talking about the S20 not the S20 ultra
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Grandmeister:

1. Ehh that is not how camera quality is judged. If it were so transsion phones with 100 megapixel cameras for dey lead.
2. The 11 pro is ip68 rated too
3. Some may argue that face unlock is better

Apart from these, The s20 ultra is the better phone in my opinion even though I’m way too invested in the Apple ecosystem right now.

Finally Someone that understands what am saying undecided

I said S20 Ultra not S20 @khingTony wants to off me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Finally Someone that understands what am saying undecided

I said S20 Ultra not S20 @khingTony wants to off me cheesy
The OP mentioned Galaxy S20 and you were advising her to get the S20 Ultra Do you know their price difference?
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

The OP was talking about the S20 not the S20 ultra

I know. But...
Before you Quoted me
What was I talking about undecided
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

The OP mentioned Galaxy S20 and you were advising her to get the S20 Ultra Do you know their price difference?

Yes S20 is about 230k to 300k
While S20 Ultra is About 400k to 500k

Your talking about Iphone 11 pro that is 500k +
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Yes S20 is about 230k to 300k
While S20 Ultra is About 400k to 500k

Your talking about Iphone 11 pro that is 500k +
S20 ultra launched at $1400, while the iPhone 11 pro launched at $999

Anyone that sells iPhone 11 pro for 400K is ripping you off, given that it's over 1 year old

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

S20 ultra launched at $1400, while the iPhone 11 pro launched at $999

Anyone that sells iPhone 11 pro for 400K is ripping you off, given that it's over 1 year old
Go and Buy it and see na
No be Naija we dey ?
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
@Akanimoh113

These was the first products I saw on amazon

Modified: that of the iPhone 11 pro is renewed, I couldn't get the price of a new one smiley

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Tunex252(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

But s20 ultra beat the iPhone 11 pro max tongue
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tunex252:
But s20 ultra beat the iPhone 11 pro max tongue
In what aspect?
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:
@Akanimoh113

These was the first products I saw on amazon

Okay
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Tunex252(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

In what aspect?
In every aspect oga

Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tunex252:
In every aspect oga

Thank you brother
#Believe

@KhingTony almost made me loose courage

@KhingTony S20 Ultra is better than IPhone 11 pro

That's the Fact. A Very Plain Fact bro
Re: Which Is Better Between Iphone11pro Vs Samsung S20 by khingTony(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tunex252:
In every aspect oga
Is it fair comparing a more expensive 2020 phone to a less expensive 2019 phone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fero Royal X2 Thread / 65k Budget For Phone / What Is The Best Means Of Sending Phone From Canada To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.