Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) (64421 Views)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
He looks like Uriel Oputa
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Yomit71:
We want Biafuro
Look at this Almajiri parasite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Who would believe this man is 69 ? Almost 70!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by descarado: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
SierraT:
He is pulling it off mehn cheesy
He definitely did cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by OyinO: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Cleanworld:
Our prayers is for God to see us through this Year Danger 2020

Odigwe hum

The same fake God who declared and proclaimed through his fake "DADDY GOs" and fake anointed Pastorpreneurs at the 2019 December "CROSS OVER" that good health, abundance, wealth, protection, success, peace and blessings will be the portion of the followsheeps in the new year of 2020?

WHATEVER PRAYERS CANNOT PREVENT, THEY CANNOT REMEDY.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Oga please stop fooling around

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Gay lord

Tufiakwa angry
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The man is not longer a boy again pls.

How on earth can you be calling a man over 60th a boy

Op, you better respect yourself grin
The bike man should just ask for #120 and let us rest abeg.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Some people will not realise what they are on earth to do until they see themselves before the judgement seat of God.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by dech2003: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Make you no kill person I beg.
dangotesmummy:
Bobrisky grandfather lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The man is not longer a boy again pls.

How on earth can you be calling a man over 60th a boy

Op, you better respect yourself grin
He is 70 years

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2020
gay
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by OyinO: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Looks like a woman. This depiction clearly shows that our women appear the way they do (adorable) simply because of all these kinda adornments and masquerade decorations. Then they'll turn around to call us ugly men. Let them start taking low cuts to reveal their mango and pawpaw shaped ugly heads and appear without make-Up beauty before proceeding to insult men as being ugly.
And for all those insulting Charlie Boy, you all are mentally depraved, mentally deprived, derailed, deranged, deluded, brainwashed and made to hate self because he has a right to express himself for the purpose of entertainment, humour and flexibility. Stop taking him too seriously or diabolical. He's just like all those American Hollywood movie actors who express themselves in various ways that make you laugh and feel entertained. But simply because he's one of our own, you bloody mofos keep raining insults on him.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Lastmankc:
Many are mad but few are roaming
His father is Justice Oputa..
His father sent him to London to study law and become a lawyer. Instead he went to follow bad gang that dress anyhow with earring .
That crase is still worrying him till old age.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by slick1(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2020
This isn't just a photo shoot. It's a message.

It says I'm a female male. Na me dey receive the gbola.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by hotseat: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Chaly Boy is an enigma of sorts! There is a method to his madness! He is a nonconformist per excellence! Only very few can decern the message in these photoshoots! It is a look into the proud ancestral history of the African woman.
Chaly Boy may appear to many as a weirdo or even mad but he lives a far more better life than most of his antagonists!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Wèré
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by QuintessentialW: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Is he trying to recreate a Sola Sobowale look?
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2020
The bodyguard by the left is trying so hard not to laff, while dude by the right is like "This man isn't alright" grin
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian Caitlyn Marie Jenner undecided

Aka William Bruce Jenner
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2020
And this guy got angry that the youths refused to listen to him when he tried to lead them. Werey!
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2020
Mokason288:
The oldest boy in Nigeria

If this man was a distant uncle and we share the same surname I swear I for don killll am ... I just imagine if he was my father.... chai

But he's still married for almost 40 years but some of our pastor's serving their Lord are divorced.

IsshWel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by NwaOtuNaJos: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
low budget mama africa
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2020
please make sure you contest 2023 Nigeria election. You are a beast like Tinububu Rest in Peace Old man
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Alvin007:

The bike man should just ask for #120 and let us rest abeg.
grin

Abi oo grin

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

But he's still married for almost 40 years but some of our pastor's serving their Lord are divorced.

IsshWel
Who ask you
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Decaf: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2020
I just dislike this man with passion.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
OyinO:

The same fake God who declared and proclaimed through his fake "DADDY GOs" and fake anointed Pastorpreneurs at the 2019 December "CROSS OVER" that good health, abundance, wealth, protection, success, peace and blessings will be the portion of the followsheeps in the new year of 2020?

WHATEVER PRAYERS CANNOT PREVENT, THEY CANNOT REMEDY.

Haba... Your grace will soon expire and your eyes will clear.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by bergs2: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
What do you expect from a boy?
Mtcheeewwww!
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Mokason288:
The oldest boy in Nigeria

If this man was a distant uncle and we share the same surname I swear I for don killll am ... I just imagine if he was my father.... chai
That's why your life is terrible
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by lekki1444: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2020
hotseat:
[s]Chaly Boy is an enigma of sorts! There is a method to his madness! He is a nonconformist per excellence! Only very few can decern the message in these photoshoots! It is a look into the proud ancestral history of the African woman.
Chaly Boy may appear to many as a weirdo or even mad but he lives a far more better life than most of his antagonists![/s]
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2020
anastasius:

That's why your life is terrible

Gay spotted..,. I hate gay’s like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.