Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) (64420 Views)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Reactions As Cardi B Rocks Gele And Wrapper As She Dances To African Music / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nmezor:
He looks like Uriel Oputa
na his niece be that na
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
This one needs psychiatric evaluation ASAP..
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
martineverest:
na his niece be that na
I know they are related...This his appearance makes him look like her or is it my eyes? smiley
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
lekki1444:
They must be related. they share the same last name
They are
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nebes: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Is it really hard to appreciate the art in this man’s actions?
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mokason288:
The oldest boy in Nigeria

If this man was a distant uncle and we share the same surname I swear I for don killll am ... I just imagine if he was my father.... chai
You just marred your day with a SINFUL comment.

You for don KILLL AM!!!
Stop such thought bro.

That man- Charley Boy studied at uni, MASS COMMUNICATIONS & THEATRE.

Look at his life from that THEATRE angle.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Reasoning(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
What's up!!! He said. Pictures massage and language lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
anastasius:
Cos u are gay too.
piss off creep
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by OyinO: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
DIGIMARKETER:

A lot of these guys are quite young so do not really know Charlie boy, plus they lack basic exposure. This Charlie boy is a proper aje-butter well educated with very good up bringing. He is one of the lucky Nigerians from an affluent family.

I still remember when he came back to Nigeria as a Punk, nobody in Africa was into it. And the American wife he came with is still with him till date but Nigerians wstill came him gay . Leave these people that are meant to be hoping to be like Charlie boy when they grow old in their backwardness

Kudos for this great enlightening add. Wow!
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

You just marred your day with a SINFUL comment.

You for don KILLL AM!!!
Stop such thought bro.

That man- Charley Boy studied at uni, MASS COMMUNICATIONS & THEATRE.

Look at his life from that THEATRE angle.
Ode is he the only man that read Theatre art in Nigeria?
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by OyinO: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Haba... Your grace will soon expire and your eyes will clear.

Someone here gave me grace to live up to May 2018 but I don't see his posts here anymore. You will follow suit if you don't withdraw that useless curse placed upon yourself. You that doesn't know when and where I was born is hereby busy expiring your stoopid grace baah!?? Dan iska babanka! Take 10 fingers... Waka sege!
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=OyinO post=95466169]

Someone here gave me grace to live up to May 2018 but I don't see his posts here anymore. You will follow suit if you don't withdraw that useless curse placed upon yourself. You that doesn't know when and where I was born is hereby busy expiring your stoopid grace baah!?? Dan iska babanka! Take 10 fingers... Waka sege![/quote]
[/s]

One more chance for you to repent bro
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by OyinO: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:
[[s]quote author=OyinO post=95466169]

Someone here gave me grace to live up to May 2018 but I don't see his posts here anymore. You will follow suit if you don't withdraw that useless curse placed upon yourself. You that doesn't know when and where I was born is hereby busy expiring your stoopid grace baah!?? Dan iska babanka! Take 10 fingers... Waka sege!
[/s]

One more chance for you to repent bro

Taaahh!!! You need repentance more than i do. Are you not aware that the Nigerian version of God is a corrupt one? Thieves give testimonies in churches with concocted lies. Thieves scream "Na God o" when asked how they made it. And you think the Nigerian God is real? You stewpeed Pharisee is telling me to repent when you're worst than myself. Don't rephrase and repent, you'll see how your grace expires in no time because when you point one finger at another person, four points back at your dumb self. Nonsense an hypocrite Naija youth.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyinO:

[s]Taaahh!!! You stewpeed Pharisee is telling me to repent when you're worst than myself. Don't rephrase and repent, you'll see how your grace expires in no time because when you point one finger at another person, four points back at your dumb self. Nonsense an hypocrite Naija youth.
[/s]

Do not speak to a fool,

for he will despise the wisdom of your words.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by OyinO: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Olarewaju89:
[/s]

Do not speak to a fool,

for he will despise the wisdom of your words.

I'm glad you called yourself a fool by speaking to me. So you knew you are not to speak to a fool? So you were commanded not to speak to a fool but went ahead to speak to a fool? Then what are you? The biggest fool of all times for disregarding the Bible verse that clearly states that, "Do not speak to a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words." Yet I see no wisdom in your foolish words.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Andreperry(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Charly Man never seems to amaze us
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's too late for this Daddy
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
anastasius:

And what if he's gay? Gays like you hate it when others are comfortable in their sexuality. He's not the cause of your insecurity
Your papa, you're definitely gay.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Benzoway:

Your papa, you're definitely gay.
Stop sucking preeq
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Aguilar:

piss off creep
Gay ass mofo
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by tjhinal: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Damikjay:
I'm shocked (in buhari's voice). this country na wa ooo. wetin man no go see for naija.
Wonderful, they talking of Charlie Woman not Buhari, mind your business.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by tjhinal: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Damikjay:
I'm shocked (in buhari's voice). this country na wa ooo. wetin man no go see for naija.
Wonderful, they are talking of Charlie Woman not Buhari, mind your business.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mokason288:
The oldest boy in Nigeria

If this man was a distant uncle and we share the same surname I swear I for don killll am ... I just imagine if he was my father.... chai

U must take everything too seriously.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Onlinebar: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
70 year-old man o.......
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Timex139(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
its a movie cast. king of boys2
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
anastasius:

Gay ass mofo
yo gay, if you wanna get your ass bleeped go look for a fagmate. not me I ain't gay cos I'm in a relationship with a female not a male.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Gemez: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dress is a social construct...,anyone can choose to dress the way they do.....in as much as it makes them happy and they are hurting no one.....stop hating people cause you don't love what they do......they have the right to do what they want
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
anastasius:

Stop sucking preeq
Says a guy who's name sounds similar to Anus.
Homo.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
jaxxy:

U must take everything too seriously.
I don’t anything serious ... I hate Gays
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mokason288:

I don’t anything serious ... I hate Gays

That’s fine bt u don’t have to kill them or say u will that’s all. He’s not even gay either he just cross dresses for his free thinking entertainment lifestyle I think.
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
jaxxy:

That’s fine bt u don’t have to kill them or say u will that’s all. He’s not even gay either he just cross dresses for his free thinking entertainment lifestyle I think.
I hear you
Re: Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) by subcbouy: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
This isn't an area moda naw! MuMu crooner don do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.