Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson (12654 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / The Plights Of The Wailer: Why I’m In Severe Pain [narration By Tobi Jovic]_ / Bode George: The Unrepentant Con Artist By Kareem Adeduntan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by nsiba: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by Apktotheworld: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2020
stephanie11:

[/i]
https://politicsnigeria.com/bode-george-the-unrepentant-con-artist-by-tobi-solanke/
Kilode now? The writer's introductory paragraphs were too much and most parts unnecessary.
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by Lifestone(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2020
toprealman:

They are fighting over our money. Don't be deceived oooo
That's my point Bro
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by zoedew: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2020
You earned your pay!
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by Commentor: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2020
pulsa:
Another Tinubu sponsored slanderous article.

Was expecting something like this since Bode George called for the toll gate to be demolished.

My disdain for that Tinubu grows ever more.

Funny enough I used to respect him, thinking him to be a strategic and intelligent leader. But any man who will prioritize money over other people’s lives is not a role model, such person is not even fit to be called a human being in my own opinion.

In my humble opinion as a Nigerian, Yoruba man and an indigene of Lagos state.

I say;

Demolish that toll gate.
EndSars
EndBadGovernance
EndPoliceBrutality
EndMilitaryBrutality

Those mother.f..kers don’t give a Bleep about us they divide us by tribe and feast on the national cake jointly and with camaraderie.

I thought you said you were leaving Nairaland.

grin
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by tomju(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2020
As I read through the well crafted write-up only one phrase keep resonating on my mind.. "hatchet job". Paid to do it. Why didn't this write-up come since? Only after Bode George said the Lekki toll be demolished.
It's like someone who suggested that prostitution be stopped.... Another shouted at him that his mother is also a prostitute! Perhaps, that may be why he suggested it in the first place.
I clearly fail to see the correlation between what he called for and what the writer advocated. Truth be told, these "old men" took us for a ride for way too long.
Granted, they say he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Bode George may not be a saint himself but the truth is : who is? Would we throw away the baby with the bath water? Should the Lekki toll be demolished? And a monument erected to honour the departed during the struggle for change? Or should we continue "business as usual" as if nothing happens?
The massacre in Zaki and Odi should have been properly investigated and the sponsors brought to book. However, this does not suggest that the Lekki massacre, shooting (no shooting) depending on which camp you belong, should not be properly investigated.
But if indeed you're a Nigerian common sense holds that when the army is invited to "calm a protest" it can only end in bloodbath.
Argue the issues not insults or abuses. Any who lacks content would summarily hurl invectives then move.
We needs answers! Who will bell the cat?
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by jrusky(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2020
I know Tinubu Zombies will fight back.

Wait a minute you Lagosian sorry to say these pls are you all alright at all? So someone who was not even born in Lagos came all the way from Iragbiji in Osun state as a maid son to the real Tinubu family and adopted the family name now turned to entire Lagos landlord even to the point if he want the Oba of Lagos out today I can bet it by 5pm today the king will be dethrone to tell how powerful a stranger had become in Lagos.

Pls where are the original Lagosians? So no one should even challenge Tinubu in Lagos either he is wrong or right or what? Anytime anybody dares challenge him someone like the writer of these epistle of shit will kick as if their skulls are empty.

Na wah ooo pls no tribal sentiment ok and may thunder fire you if you quote me and say Lagos is no mans land. Lagos is Yorubaland so any bitch tribal skull keep off ok.
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by IreneJane: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2020
pulsa:
Another Tinubu sponsored slanderous article.

Was expecting something like this since Bode George called for the toll gate to be demolished.

My disdain for that Tinubu grows ever more.

Funny enough I used to respect him, thinking him to be a strategic and intelligent leader. But any man who will prioritize money over other people’s lives is not a role model, such person is not even fit to be called a human being in my own opinion.

In my humble opinion as a Nigerian, Yoruba man and an indigene of Lagos state.

I say;

Demolish that toll gate.
EndSars
EndBadGovernance
EndPoliceBrutality
EndMilitaryBrutality

Those mother.f..kers don’t give a Bleep about us they divide us by tribe and feast on the national cake jointly and with camaraderie.

Pls why do you hate JAGABAN so much... have ever ask why God keep you as a Low life and raise some above that you think ain't worth you .. Have time with God ... but the answer is because of you never appreciate good things in your life. Ode omo
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by Agugbadin: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
You absolutely right, nice write up, your write up depicts who he is and what he stands for.
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by Chimeluv(f): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2020
That is their business not ours undecided
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by emmaQATAR5000: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnson your soo foolish and stupid thieftunubu sponsored journalist God punished u there idiot
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by iamdynamite(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
nsiba:

A million times better than JAGABAN
state your reason
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by samdaisi: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
If its very important for somebody in Nigeria to call press conference concerning Lekki shooting he shouldn't has been Bode Judge
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by 3Ceagle(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
The main credentials to be a Nigeria politician is '"shamelesness". If you don't have this, you cannot be successful in it. The difference between both is that one is in power, the other is out of power.
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by ajl: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gangster Tinubu press boys are out in full force trying to discredit anyone that go after their boss. We all know who the criminal and gangster is. Bode George may not be the best advocate but he is right on the fact that enough is enough and he has a Lagos native has a lot more stake in Lagos than the gangster in town who have turn many youths of Lagos to hoodlums and thugs. It's one of these boys that took the staff of Oba of Lagos.
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by ofiko123(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice write up.. Learnt a lot of new English words..
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by ThatReporterz: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lifestone:
See these bunch of shameless old men fighting themselves over nothing but who pockets Lagos Treasury !
Our so called leaders have no clue what the recent
Joel Osteen Sermons protest is all about, in their narrow mind they think its about #endSars, they have refused to understand that its a protest against everything they Leaders represents.
I fear that one day, maybe not too long a renewed mass action may ultimately uproot the present politicians and their elites accomplice.

i see
Re: Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson by oshionelecky: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chai!!!
Bode too collect for here and the matters stated really follow, as in dem rhyme.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Yobe North: We Stand By Report Of Our Monitoring Team ― INEC / 2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.