Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Plights Of The Wailer: Why I’m In Severe Pain [narration By Tobi Jovic]_ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Plights Of The Wailer: Why I’m In Severe Pain [narration By Tobi Jovic]_ (315 Views)

Fuel Price Hike: Lagos Workers Adopt Shift Operations; Residents Lament Plights / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC / Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plights Of The Wailer: Why I’m In Severe Pain [narration By Tobi Jovic]_ by objovic(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
[i]They say people can’t drive you crazy if you don’t give them the key,_
_I’m not sure of that, in this forced marriage (Nigeria) horror every day I kiss,_
_Like a Leopard tending a porcupine, I’m left with pains and injuries to lick,_
_Air we breathe, peace to life we pay highly for things that are bound to be free,_
_What a dystopia country I live, even Faith in God is expensive to keep,_
_I’m in severe pain, because everything makes me sick._[i]

You are at liberty to call me a moirologist because *in a mad world, only the mad are normal* but know that if you ever see me running inside the bush, if I’m not after something, something definitely is after me. My position on that, I don’t know but you can be the judge of this later but first, listen to my plights.
I’m proudly an African, black is a badge of honour, I was born, reared in Nigerian. I had been forewarned since I learnt to understand words that if I ever thought education is expensive then I should try ignorance with an hint that ignorance is far more demanding and honestly, I never gave it a try, little did I known that Knowledge or not Power is Power irrespective, I thought *when a citizen do what is right, the government are tasked to do what is left,* but I’m here wailing to every soul that care to hear, because I had been plighted to do everything, destitute of help, much to handle including a question of IF like the Animal Farm of George Orwell.
*IF ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, WHY ARE SOME MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS? (The Plight of the Wailer)*
Here is my plight, we are compelled to idol academics and school, only for us to graduate and enter youth service orientation camp and being blamed for not schooling a trade, they make it appear like it's our fault the government are useless, insecurity, we have to defend ourselves, Nigeria is the only country you can die and still be missing, because they won't report the actual number in an incident.
Here is my wailing, I don't want to be blame for government failures henceforth, I don't want to be blame for going to the university instead of learning shoe making because I demanded engagement from my country, I don't want to be blame for being a good citizen and not carrying illegal arms to defend myself, I don't want to be blame for having to risk accident and possibly death while traveling on the poorly constructed road, I'm tired enough and above all, I'm tired of being tire.
Dr. Ben Carson wails and I quote; “We’ve been conditioned to think that only politicians can solve our problems, but at some point, maybe will wake-up and recognize that it was the politicians who created our problems”
“when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing- when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods but in favors-when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you- *when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice-you may know that your society is doomed.*” Ayn Rand Atlas Shrugged, 1957
Dear Comrades, we’ve seen a lots, _tears from our farmers on the floor, blood staining our family doors, lies at its pick, fund raising disguised as a feast, rich getting richer, poor turning pauper_ but *Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned and I believed Nigeria had taught us all the hard way, courage is knowing it might hurt and doing it anyway, stupidity is the same*, so whichever way they describe us, (courageous or stupid) you’ll accord with me that-it’s time to be practical, it’s time to act, and it’s time to stay strong for the change and June 12 is the date.
*Who Gave the Order?!!!*
*This is humbly dedicated to 201020 Lekki Toll Gate Massacre of Peaceful and Harmless #EndSars Protesters.*

Re: The Plights Of The Wailer: Why I’m In Severe Pain [narration By Tobi Jovic]_ by Emmycarter6521: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is so packed, this country is another thing entirely
Re: The Plights Of The Wailer: Why I’m In Severe Pain [narration By Tobi Jovic]_ by objovic(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Emmycarter6521:
This is so packed, this country is another thing entirely
I'm telling you my brother

(1) (Reply)

Live Coverage: Buhari Must Go #june12protest Nigeria & Updates lagos / Is It True That They Want To Change Nigeria Name To (uar)coz Am Confuse / The Funny Video: GEJ, Shekau And The Lie Detector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.