Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO (3152 Views)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) / Nigerian Carpenter Told To Remove The Charms He Buried For Goodluck In His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Okay, so no pictures, no videos, no evidence to prove this man was buried before, we just have to believe because the story says so?
So in conclusion, you're saying there's no proof to back up the claim that this man was buried last year only to be dug up recently and found alive, other than the c0ck and bull story you found on Facebook of all places, which you're here telling us, even though you were not present at the scene? Abeg. All these upcoming bloggers sef. undecided

I ask u a question do u think people will gather bring out a coffin put someone to make such scene.
I gave u an instance with my dead sister. Sometimes after the burial people delete the pictures to help them forget a loved one
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I ask u a question do u think people will gather bring out a coffin put someone to make such scene.
I gave u an instance with my dead sister. Sometimes after the burial people delete the pictures to help them forget a loved one
Lmao...
Yes of course.
It's just like the case where we hear that someone's private part was stolen, or someone's private part got stuck in a woman, or a girl being dropped off by unknown men and ran mad, or an old woman who allegedly transformed into a bird, but we never get to see proof of these things, except for the numerous versions of the same story we see online.
So yes, if you believe this horseshit simply because people gathered there or because some Facebook post says so, then you need to have your mental health checked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lmao...
Yes of course.
It's just like the case where we hear that someone's private part was stolen, or someone's private part got stuck in a woman, or a girl being dropped off by unknown men and ran mad, or an old woman who allegedly transformed into a bird, but we never get to see proof of these things, except for the numerous versions of the same story we see online.
So yes, if you believe this horseshit simply because people gathered there or because some Facebook post says so, then you need to have your mental health checked.
You're the one to have your mental health checked. Since you've resorted to raining curses. Stay on the lane of factual arguments
Concerning those scenes we dont have cctv in Nigeria.
Go to YouTube search for supernatural events you'll see it.
For example there is a video on YouTube where the American police were chasing a criminal and he passed through a wall. This was caught on the car dash cam.

Now guess what if that shiit happened in Nigeria ther would be no video this is because the police here dont have camera dash cam for vehicles.

I have seen a armed robbery while traveling via bus. I have been robbed. You'll believe right without asking for a video.

As they say it is what u know u argue.

Do you believe I've seen a ghost in 2003. If the world was this digital I would have recorded the video on my phone and post to Facebook. While we were traveling an old woman stood on the road the driver wanted to halt people told him to keep driving. He drove pass her but while we turned back she was still in the middle of the road.

Now concerning the stories of car hitting women turning to cats I have not seen it with my eyes. We dont have a cctv camera in Nigerian streets. So dont expect the videos. I have seen someone being hit by a car all that was on my mind was making sure the driver treats the person for using one lane. I wasn't thinking of recording to see if they'll turn to goat. Because it is unexpected only cctv captures unexpected
And lastly
But what you should know is that everybody cannot be mad at the same time.
U see 50 people telling u they saw with their eyes how a woman was hit and turned to cat. Then u feel all of them that saw it were mad at the same time. Then you're the mad person.
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

You're the one to have your mental health checked. Since you've resorted to raining curses. Stay on the lane of factual arguments
Concerning those scenes we dont have cctv in Nigeria.
Go to YouTube search for supernatural events you'll see it.
For example there is a video on YouTube where the American police were chasing a criminal and he passed through a wall. This was caught on the car dash cam.

Now guess what if that shiit happened in Nigeria ther would be no video this is because the police here dont have camera dash cam for vehicles.

I have seen a armed robbery while traveling via bus. I have been robbed. You'll believe right without asking for a video.

As they say it is what u know u argue.

Do you believe I've seen a ghost in 2003. If the world was this digital I would have recorded the video on my phone and post to Facebook. While we were traveling an old woman stood on the road the driver wanted to halt people told him to keep driving. He drove pass her but while we turned back she was still in the middle of the road.

Now concerning the stories of car hitting women turning to cats I have not seen it with my eyes. We dont have a cctv camera in Nigerian streets. So dont expect the videos. I have seen someone being hit by a car all that was on my mind was making sure the driver treats the person for using one lane. I wasn't thinking of recording to see if they'll turn to goat. Because it is unexpected only cctv captures unexpected
And lastly
But what you should know is that everybody cannot be mad at the same time.
U see 50 people telling u they saw with their eyes how a woman was hit and turned to cat. Then u feel all of them that saw it were mad at the same time. Then you're the mad person.

Eyah. Seems like my comment really hurt you. Sorry bro, but facts don't care about your feelings.
You sound like those who do their research on YouTube.
This is one of the reasons why I said you need your mental health checked, since you believe in ghosts and people passing through walls, because you saw it on YouTube...
And yes, this is Nigeria where false news are being carried out by upcoming bloggers like you. Some even go as far as making up stories just to get people talking.
The video you posted didn't even show a breathing man, neither did the man move. You just did copy and paste and you're expecting us to believe you.
If at this age you don't believe that videos can be made or manipulated to deceive gullible folks like you then you need to check yourself.
Your driver saw an old woman on the road, and people encouraged him to run her over, and the mumu driver did? Do I look like I'm wearing diapers or something?
Go and feed that c0ck and bull story to gullible folks.
One again, you need your mental health checked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by CAPSLOCKED: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah. Seems like my comment really hurt you. Sorry bro, but facts don't care about your feelings.
This is one of the reasons why I said you need your mental health checked, since you believe in ghosts and people passing through walls, because you saw it on YouTube...
And yes, this is Nigeria where false news are being carried out by upcoming bloggers like you. Some even go as far as making up stories just to get people talking.
The video you posted didn't even show a breathing man, neither did the man move. You just did copy and paste and you're expecting us to believe you.
If at this age you don't believe that videos can be made or manipulated to deceive gullible folks like you then you need to check yourself.
Your driver saw an old woman on the road, and people encouraged him to run her over, and the mumu driver did? Do I look like I'm wearing diapers or something?

O'BOY.
I WENT THROUGH THAT LINK TO FACEBOOK. STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I READ THERE REGARDING THIS STORY.
I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY ARE PLAIN DUMB AND EQUAL TO RAMS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

O'BOY.
I WENT THROUGH THAT LINK TO FACEBOOK. STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I READ THERE REGARDING THIS STORY.
I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY ARE PLAIN DUMB AND EQUAL TO RAMS.

You'll find the worst set of brainwashed folks on Facebook.
It's whole different world there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
When you're ready to address this information concerning your cock and bull story rather than deviating and cooking up more stories, let me know.
OyigboUpdate

Let me tell you why you're a failed blogger.
In the video, the person recording said the man was buried 3 weeks ago, he immediately changed it to a year ago. Another person joined in and said the man died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October . Now use your small brain and think. How can someone be buried on October 8th and then die on November 20th? Isn't he supposed to die first?
And if the story says the man is breathing and alive, how come they're all covering their noses like the dead body is starting to decay?
How come there was no sign of movement from the alleged dead man who's breathing?
Think, you this upcoming blogger.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by DeusXmachina: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

I think I know the video of the car passing through the wall he is talking about. This one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_eIsxLalA . Kavisky's Pacific coast highway Music track was based off it.

It's been deduced that the since the fence wasn't a solid fence, it was a wire mesh. It's flexible enough that a car could in fact ram it and have it bend to the ground, and when the car passes, it bounces back up again. And considering it was dark, it gives the illusion that it passed through a wall.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

You'll find the worst set of brainwashed folks on Facebook.
It's whole different world there.

You mentioned something about someone private part been stuck in a woman. When those news make front page what you guys (atheist) do say is that it is pènis captivus and it is scientifical.
We have pictures and videos of this thing happening to only married people.
And till now I asked u guys can you show me just one video of this pènis captivus happening to someone who is not married. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Instead it will end in curses.
When the world wasnt this civilized we only hear but now the videos are countless and many has made front page.

You mentioned the stuff of private part being stocked. Can u please show me just one video of this thing happening to people who are not married let's start from there.
Mind u am 90% atheist I dont go to any church or religious gathering I dont pay any tithe or worship any God.
But I know there are forces. I just live and let others live
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
DeusXmachina:

I think I know the video of the car passing through the wall he is talking about. This one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_eIsxLalA . Kavisky's Pacific coast highway Music track was based off it.

It's been deduced that the since the fence wasn't a solid fence, it was a wire mesh. It's flexible enough that a car could in fact ram it and have it bend to the ground, and when the car passes, it bounces back up again. And considering it was dark, it gives the illusion that it passed through a wall.

True. The video obviously isn't even clear enough to even conclude on what happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

You mentioned something about someone private part been stuck in a woman. When those news make front page what you guys (atheist) do say is that it is pènis captivus and it is scientifical.
We have pictures and videos of this thing happening to only married people.
And till now I asked u guys can you show me just one video of this pènis captivus happening to someone who is not married. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Instead it will end in curses.
When the world wasnt this civilized we only hear but now the videos are countless and many has made front page.

You mentioned the stuff of private part being stocked. Can u please show me just one video of this thing happening to people who are not married let's start from there.
Mind u am 90% atheist I dont go to any church or religious gathering I dont pay any tithe or worship any God.
But I know there are forces. I just live and let others live

No, whether you're an atheist or not is not relevant in this discussion and is none of my business.
And no, I don't believe the penile captivus explanation.
And if truly such happens, we should at least see how it looks like. But there isn't one single photo,to serve as evidence The same way you spread false information that someone private part disappeared and we haven't seen proof of it.
Abeg rest.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, whether you're an atheist or not is not relevant in this discussion and is none of my business.
And no, I don't believe the penile captivus explanation.
And if truly such happens, we should at least see how it looks like. But there isn't one single photo,to serve as evidence The same way you spread false information that someone private part disappeared and we haven't seen proof of it.
Abeg rest.

Beating around the bush. As usual.
This is a photo of magun which stock a cheating wife with partner. As bolded

This is a link to the post

https://www.nairaland.com/6092636/magun-man-stuck-married-woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbSeWGF8OCI

Here is a video.
This is black magic. If it is not I need my brain examined as simple as ABC show me this kind of video of this thing happening to regular people who aren't married.

If there is none. Pls dont quote me. Just pretend you didn't see it.

I cant convince u on my personal experience or others. As simple as ABC u listed been stuck as one of the junk superstitions. Let's not argue. Just prove this is not black magic by simply showing where it happened to regular people not married people in a video.

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Beating around the bush. As usual.
This is a photo of magun which stock a cheating wife with partner. As bolded

This is a link to the post

https://www.nairaland.com/6092636/magun-man-stuck-married-woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbSeWGF8OCI

Here is a video.
This is black magic. If it is not I need my brain examined as simple as ABC show me this kind of video of this thing happening to regular people who aren't married.

If there is none. Pls dont quote me. Just pretend you didn't see it.

I cant convince u on my personal experience or others. As simple as ABC u listed been stuck as one of the junk superstitions. Let's not argue. Just prove this is not black magic by simply showing where it happened to regular people not married people in a video.

You are not smart at all. You are still helping me to buttress my point that we only see videos of 2 people covered up in clothings but we never actually see what it looks like to conclude that it is unexplainable.
Besides you keep bringing up dumb videos while failing woefully at attempting to prove that the initial video you posted shows a dead man who came back to life after being buried for a year.
Stop deviating and answer the questions prior to the video you uploaded.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by Blabbermouth: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:
FYI.. Anyone who believes that someone can be buried for a whole year and still survive should be checked into a mental hospital.
Abeg rest, you are trying too hard.

You still haven't refuted what you saw, yet you are all over the place saying it's only retarded people that will believe such scene.

If you don't have an explanation for something, just melo and face front.
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Abeg rest, you are trying too hard.

You still haven't refuted what you saw, yet you are all over the place saying it's only retarded people that will believe such scene.

If you don't have an explanation for something, just melo and face front.

Lol, are you one of the retard3d people? cheesy Obviously.
Why don't you tell me what you observed in the video and I'll tell you mine?
I saw a dead man in a coffin, what did you see?

2 Likes

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

You are not smart at all. You are still helping me to buttress my point that we only see videos of 2 people covered up in clothings but we never actually see what it looks like to conclude that it is unexplainable.
Besides you keep bringing up dumb videos while failing woefully at attempting to prove that the initial video you posted shows a dead man who came back to life after being buried for a year.
Stop deviating and answer the questions prior to the video you uploaded.

I am not deviating u mentioned other instances and also people getting stuck during sex. And that is a point I can prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Among all your atheist friends no one has ever argued about the people covering bed spread. They only argue it is called captivus and not spiritual.
Because they know people will not just gather to make a scene for nothing. So u think a wife will just pretend to be stuck to the a man and get public embarrassment if they weren't stuck just for nothing.
U really have a problem.
Youre the type that will see people running screaming gun shots gun shots. You'll still enter and die saying I didnt see the bullets passing with my eyes.
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by Blabbermouth: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, are you one of the retard3d people? cheesy Obviously.
Why don't you tell me what you observed in the video and I'll tell you mine?
I saw a dead man in a coffin, what did you see?
Keep chasing shadows.
grin
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by Uyi168: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
To laugh just dey hungry me.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I am not deviating u mentioned other instances and also people getting stuck during sex. And that is a point I can prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Among all your atheist friends no one has ever argued about the people covering bed spread. They only argue it is called captivus and not spiritual.
Because they know people will not just gather to make a scene for nothing. So u think a wife will just pretend to be stuck to the a man and get public embarrassment if they weren't stuck just for nothing.
U really have a problem.
Youre the type that will see people running screaming gun shots gun shots. You'll still enter and die saying I didnt see the bullets passing with my eyes.

"Among all your atheist friends"? Lmao.
I didn't know atheists now share one brain.
And didn't you mention earlier that you're an atheist also?
See werey dey disguise sha. grin

If 'Proving beyond reasonable doubt' is what you refer to as two people covered in bed sheets, then you really need help. grin

Regarding your initial video. If truly what you posted is authentic or genuine, I dare you to answer the questions I asked concerning the video.
Why u dey dodge? cheesy
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Keep chasing shadows.
grin

Eyah, y u dey run? And here I was, thinking you'd prove to me that you're not r3tarded. cheesy
I have told you what I observed in the video, now tell me your observation. If not, hide your head in shame for quoting me.
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

"Among all your atheist friends"? Lmao.
I didn't know atheists now share one brain.
And didn't you mention earlier that you're an atheist also?
See werey dey disguise sha. grin

If 'Proving beyond reasonable doubt' is what you refer to as two people covered in bed sheets, then you really need help. grin

Regarding your initial video. If truly what you posted is authentic or genuine, I dare you to answer the questions I asked concerning the video.
Why u dey dodge? cheesy

I don't know anything about that video.
People will not just gather, dig a grave put someone inside for nothing. If this was a resurrection video I can agree is fake for avert of church or God. But this one nothing. U feel people will just gather plan this to create this scene for nothing. Just like that.
Just the same way u feel the cases of people getting stocked in sex are fake because u didnt see the penetration that is d1ck stuck in pusssy.
Forgetting this are happening to couples and causing disgrace.
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I don't know anything about that video.
People will not just gather, dig a grave put someone inside for nothing. If this was a resurrection video I can agree is fake for avert of church or God. But this one nothing. U feel people will just gather plan this to create this scene for nothing. Just like that.
Just the same way u feel the cases of people getting stocked in sex are fake because u didnt see the penetration that is d1ck stuck in pusssy.
Forgetting this are happening to couples and causing disgrace.

@Bolded, you don't know anything about that video, but you're here ranting like a mad man, telling us to believe the c0ck and bull story behind the video simply because people gathered there. Since you don't know anything about the video why didn't you keep shut and let those who have sense do the questioning and answering? undecided
Can you see why I called you an inexperienced blogger?
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

@Bolded, you don't know anything about that video, but you're here ranting like a mad man, telling us to believe the c0ck and bull story behind the video simply because people gathered there. Since you don't know anything about the video why didn't you keep shut and let those who have sense do the questioning and answering? undecided
Can you see why I called you an inexperienced blogger?
Abeg no mention me again. U no get 1 naira sense. You're asking of pictures and am letting u know not everyone take pictures some who took will even delete before 1 year to help erase the memory.
These are logical points.
And probably while digging out they never expected it. If at all such happened

If this was an advert u can call it fake.

Then u brought an argument of people getting stock. Which I know I can defend, and saying until u see them naked and see the peniss stock in the puzi you'll not believe.
That means a wife will stage her self being stock with her lover and Disgraced for nothing.

You're the most insensible atheist I've seen. I get hot topic for politics no mention me abeg.
Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Even if you tell a fool that he's a fool, he'd never believe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by 1Sharon(f): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

1 Like

Re: Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO by frank317: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Abeg no mention me again. U no get 1 naira sense. You're asking of pictures and am letting u know not everyone take pictures some who took will even delete before 1 year to help erase the memory.
These are logical points.
And probably while digging out they never expected it. If at all such happened

If this was an advert u can call it fake.

Then u brought an argument of people getting stock. Which I know I can defend, and saying until u see them naked and see the peniss stock in the puzi you'll not believe.
That means a wife will stage her self being stock with her lover and Disgraced for nothing.

You're the most insensible atheist I've seen. I get hot topic for politics no mention me abeg.

Lets be a bit reasonable here bro... Why did we not see the so called dead man breathing? Why is there nothing to show he is dead and breathing since there is an opportunity to capture this in vedio?
Why are people not scared or showing glaring disbelieve of what they see?
At least experts in form of doctors, pastors or native doctors would have come around to do something.
Its just a few minutes vedio that shows people looking at a dead body but thats not enough for u to argue its real.

As for the case of someone being stuck in a virgina.. Honestly i still think there are still so many questions about such phenomenon that needs to be answered and surprisingly no one is asking them even scientists.. Such questions as...

Is the penis not meant to shrink in the moment of fearful or uncomfortable situation? How then does a shrunken penis still get stuck in a virgina?
This is just trying to understand something before u go about shouting and arguing its real... At least understanding it will make u explain better instead of showing random vedios and using that as yard stick for research, thats dumb bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious People Are Stoopid? / Some Examples Of Grave Defects In The Bible / Do Religions Feed Off Of Human Misery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.