Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read (1405 Views)

Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? / Palmpay App Free Money App It Legit / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Earnersweb(m): 4:58am On Oct 29, 2020
WE SHOULD ALL BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS NEW LOAN APPS COMING OUT DAY BY DAY.

Just yesterday, a friend of mine complained to me how he paid 10k for registration on a loap app and till now he hasn't received any loan yet. WTF 10k ? undecided

Few weeks back, my lil sister's account was cleared, why? She used her card details on a scam loan app, thinking she was gonna recieve the loan

*Scam Scam!!!

**Loan lending companys don't charge anything more than 30naira to 500naira for registration, any other amount bigger than that, just know it's a SCAM SCAM!!! ***

**Loan lending apps don't have their own payment gateway!!! They use third party payment processors on their site, NEVER use your card on any of these apps if the card processor is not PAYSTACK, FLUTTERWAVE, INTERSWITCH and other trusted card payment processors in Nigeria

Share this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Chidexzy1(m): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Earnersweb:
WE SHOULD ALL BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS NEW LOAN APPS COMING OUT DAY BY DAY.

Just yesterday, a friend of mine complained to me how he paid 10k for registration on a loap app and till now he hasn't received any loan yet. WTF 10k ? undecided

Few weeks back, my lil sister's account was cleared, why? She used her card details on a scam loan app, thinking she was gonna recieve the loan

*Scam Scam!!!

**Loan lending companys don't charge anything more than 30naira to 500naira for registration, any other amount bigger than that, just know it's a SCAM SCAM!!! ***

**Loan lending apps don't have their own payment gateway!!! They use third party payment processors on their site, NEVER use your card on any of these apps if the card processor is not PAYSTACK, FLUTTERWAVE, INTERSWITCH and other trusted card payment processors in Nigeria

Share this
lol, 10k? The victim has money na grin

At least suggest a better loaning app
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Earnersweb(m): 5:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Chidexzy1:
I know this one, I haven't paid my debt with them though
pay back and request for another .. if not, brother just to your bank and request for a loan

I haven't see any loan platform with a reasonable terms
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Earnersweb(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayoemrys:
are you sure this is not another damn scam??
How should it be a scam? undecided
Do they request your bvn or your credit card?
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Ayoemrys(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Earnersweb:
How should it be a scam? undecided
Do they request your bvn or your credit card?
collecting 100 naira from 100.000 people without giving lian is fraudulent

I paid hundred naira they still redirected me to the first page telling me to share their advert on my facebook page,

2 Likes

Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Earnersweb(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayoemrys:

I paid hundred naira they still redirected me to the first page telling me to share their advert on my facebook page,
I didn't see such the last time I took a loan cheesy grin
Mogbe grin go share advert na
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Earnersweb(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayoemrys:

to copy/paste advert and verify number right?
You already activated your Account, why not share the text, verify your number and see what's next?
It's simple, everything doesn't come easily grin
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Ayoemrys(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Inagine this calculation, taken 100 on 10,000 people would be 1.000.000,

Don't fall for this guys,it's a scam
This site was created by internet guru to dupe innocent people

I couldn't find any details about them anywhere in internet

Their contact number is invalid

1 Like

Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Earnersweb(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayoemrys:

Lmao grin baba has done the calculation and mathecalize their income already grin Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Ayoemrys(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Earnersweb:
Lmao grin baba has done the calculation and mathecalize their income already grin Nigerians
if you no wise for niaja, where u won wise

2 Likes

Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Earnersweb(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayoemrys:
if you no wise for niaja, where u won wise
Ghana grin
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Chidexzy1(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayoemrys:

you are very wrong , share the advert and verify your number... They'll call you.
Wait I'll show u a screenshot
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Ayoemrys(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chidexzy1:
you are very wrong , share the advert and verify your number... They'll call you.
Wait I'll show u a screenshot
waiting for
the screenshot for the past 7hours, you are going to the jungle to fetch lion's head I guess
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Arabs999: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ayoemrys:
waiting for
the screenshot for the past 7hours, you are going to the jungle to fetch lion's head I guess
The screen shot is with James Okafor, and Okafor don japa..
Re: Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read by Ayoemrys(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arabs999:

The screen shot is with James Okafor, and Okafor don japa..

(1) (Reply)

How FCMB Ruined My Christmas And New Year / Which Agric Business To Invest In / Create Passive Income With Just N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.