Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? (16601 Views)

PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App / Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Scholezz(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Hello people! I came across this SolarCity Investment app that promises daily returns. Kindly share take if you're familiar with the app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by mouthpiece01: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
well..... the fact is.... it will crash sooner... but for the main time its paying.... na Naija greediness go crash am
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Orammah(m): 1:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Scholezz:
Hello people! I came across this SolarCity Investment app that promises daily returns. Kindly share take if you're familiar with the app.

Yes i am into it
Have gotten paid twice
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Orammah(m): 1:42am On Sep 24, 2021
mouthpiece01:
well..... the fact is.... it will crash sooner... but for the main time its paying.... na Naija greediness go crash am

Why say so?
We should learn to be positive in all we invest our time and money at

1 Like

Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Presh21(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2021
When this one start? I think this one will be sustainable.
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by AbahOyame: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Orammah:

Yes i am into it
Have gotten paid twice
Twice how?
Daily payment or what?
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by yazz09(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Yea, we all know it'll crash soon but in the meantime I have been paid twice as well.

Invested 24k into it. Hoping to get my investment by mid this month.

Use this link: https:///3FatdBh
Or you can download the app and use my invitation code to register: 1690883
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by yazz09(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2021
AbahOyame:

Twice how?
Daily payment or what?

You can request for payment anytime on a working day. Payment from ngn 200 and above can be made. You can be requesting for payment everyday
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Mikelake(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
I pray this doesn't go bad
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by francisisuh(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please when was this kick started ?
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by yazz09(m): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Mikelake:
I pray this doesn't go bad
Invest early and reap the benefits.

Use this link: https:///3FatdBh
Or you can download the app and use my invitation code to register: 1690883
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by praz001(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
How real..?
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by yazz09(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
praz001:
How real..?
Very real...
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by oniveran(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Everyone just have to be cautious, there seems to be a kind of delay in payment recently on solar city platform. I have been receiving payment promptly but this week there is unusual delays in payment.

One of the withdrawals I made is showing approved in my account yet, no payment.

Days counting!!

Make sure and be double sure before you invest
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
It will end in premium tears.. grin

1 Like

Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by mouthpiece01: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2021
hahahahah.... i think it has crashed, i only invested 5k.... though have collected my capital back...
i said it earlier that greediness will crash it
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by mouthpiece01: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2021
you said...?...
but we all know nigeria now with all the fast online nonsense..... now it has crashed....
you cant log into the app
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2021
mouthpiece01:
you said...?...
but we all know nigeria now with all the fast online nonsense..... now it has crashed....
you cant log into the app
What exactly do you MEAN by fast online nonsense?

And Nigeria greediness?

Do you mean that Nigerians are at fault for its crashing?

And if so?

HOW?
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Born2conquer: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Orammah:

Why say so?
We should learn to be positive in all we invest our time and money at
People will try to warn you based on their bitter experience but you lot will come for them as per bad belle!

Any DAILY/weekly/monthly ROI paying investment in NIGERIA is bound to CRASH sooner than LATER!

1 Like

Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by ezineexpert(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
I have been paid as well. It is tried, tested, and trusted as of today. The power of Life and Death lies in the tongue. Solar City won't crash soonest.

I am using this opportunity to invite you onboard to start earning. go https://solarcityinvestment..com/ to learn more
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by ezineexpert(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
I have been paid as well. It is tried, tested, and trusted as of today. The power of Life and Death lies in the tongue. Solar City won't crash soonest.

I am using this opportunity to invite you onboard to start earning. Go to solarcityinvestment dot dot com to learn more
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by ezineexpert(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am a beneficiary. Learn more on solarcityinvestment dot dot com
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
ezineexpert:

I am using this opportunity to invite you onboard to start earning. go https://solarcityinvestment..com/ to learn more
Ponzi Scams crashing is like night,following day..

Nothing to do with power of any tongue..

People should be aware of what they are getting into..
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Samoneo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please if you are reading this.. Solarcity app is a scam.. Yes its paying but for selected few... And its for sometimes.. For old members nope.. Im a victim.. Please be warned.. Don't let someone dupe you of your hard earned money.. There is no free money somewhere..
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by aycity2000: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
All of them an lie, there is no solar thing anywhere. It's just the same pattern as the crashed e-commerce.ng. very soon una eyes go clear. This people are smart and cunning at the same time. Find the history of the site host and registeration. Scammers register for 2years but will not stay 8months

Run Run

See the website info. It's just 2months old. December is near, scammers need money

Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by aysnoopy(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2021
uchman46:

I tried it but I didn't work.

Send me Ur Ethereum address
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by Millsz: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Solar city don crash oooooo
Re: Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? by good4all40: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please do not invest your hard earn money on solar city they are confirmed thieves and scammers, its just another Ponzi scheme that take money from old member and give to another they will log you out of the platform pamanently after you have cashed out twice or 3 times and they will hardly pay more than 15,000 to anyone, even this 15k will only be paid to someone that invested 80k upward.

Read their reviews on Google playstore its extremely bad someone said they scammed him and his team a sum of 1.5 million Naira.

Run away from them they are one of the lastest thieves and scammers in town.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Property Investment In Nigeria Worthwhile? / What Is Happy World Meal Gate? / How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.