Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations (52261 Views)

Ag Police PPRO, Adejobi: Police To Hold DPOs Responsible For Officer's Extortion / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / I Weep Over Women Marginalisation - Dr Ibijoke Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2020
this is so sad
I don't know what's the can of message they're trying to envision but it's totally wrong
Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by segebase(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2020
God save us
Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Anaerobi(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2020
too painful. at least they have felt the pain of the souls the wasted and cut short.
Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by ZUBY77(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

And the innocent people Sars officers killed?

Bros, are you a police officer?

No, he is a paid miscreant

4 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by ghettochild(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Why are they weeping??. All those people they've killed via stray bullets or people they have robbed because they found dem in possession of large sums of money.. All those illegal raiding, all those they've robbed into crimes they didn't commit. God go punish dem ontop that yeye cry.
It's time they announce police job vacancy for our so called lazy youth. Let's see if we won't take over that mantle of policing

6 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Commentor: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Those that are happy over the killings of policemen whether they guilty or not, are just blood thirsty primitives.

2 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Amanda4life: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Charmingrascal:
When a man is bitten by a dog, it is not a big deal but when a man bites a dog it becomes a fuss.

Police have been killing innocent Nigerians, they seize and destroy their properties and nothing has happened over the years.

People who lost their loved ones to Police brutality have cried on several occasions and nothing has happened, few of the Officers have been allegedly brought to book (even though we know it is mere eye service and lies) no Police was publicly prosecuted for their assault on innocent citizens.

Now their men died and properties destroyed they are lamenting.

They have not seen anything yet if they don't desist from their brutality and maiming of innocent citizens it's a matter of time before the second wave of attack which might likely be deadlier and bloody on both sides than what we earlier had, because even their families won't be spared.

I JUST PRAY I WONT BE HERE WHEN THE SECOND WAVE WILL COME.

BECAUSE THIS FIRST ONE HAS EXPOSED A LOT OF THINGS.

SECOND WAVE WILL BE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT

2 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by CrownWale93(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Also those supporting and justifying their actions and inactions..#EndPoliceBrutality #EndNigeriaForceBrutality
vanbonattel:

It will also never end well for any police man who has extorted money from innocent road users, harassed them, pointed guns at unarmed individuals and arrested and detained innocent travelers who refused to pay bribes. God will punish all evil policemen that killed innocent people without good reasons. And for all the policemen who invade football viewing centres and pack innocent boys watching soccer on DSTV, may kidnapping cases never depart from their lives.

In the south east, the police on mufti can hijack or seize a commercial bus in the evening, position the bus with about 4 policemen, one screaming Abakpa abakpa, abakpa, the other police on the steering wheel while two sits in the bus. Unsuspecting Innocent people will enter the bus, and just like that, the bus will be driven to a police station and everyone inside the bus will be accused of being criminals! Just like that o.

It shall never be well with Sars.

2 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by LadyPortable(f): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2020
We condemn killing of individuals in any form whether police or civilians but this is just a tip of the iceberg compared to how the police maim and harass innocent civilians

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by tomiwa1989(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:

It will also never end well for any police man who has extorted money from innocent road users, harassed them, pointed guns at unarmed individuals and arrested and detained innocent travelers who refused to pay bribes. God will punish all evil policemen that killed innocent people without good reasons. And for all the policemen who invade football viewing centres and pack innocent boys watching soccer on DSTV, may kidnapping cases never depart from their lives.

In the south east, the police on mufti can hijack or seize a commercial bus in the evening, position the bus with about 4 policemen, one screaming Abakpa abakpa, abakpa, the other police on the steering wheel while two sits in the bus. Unsuspecting Innocent people will enter the bus, and just like that, the bus will be driven to a police station and everyone inside the bus will be accused of being criminals! Just like that o.

amen my brother

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by sweetgala(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Madmohamed419:
shut up. Did you know how many innocent people they kill is like your father is police that why your talking nonsense here

Let me.makemit very clear to you the individuals who have the audacity to murder a police man so barbarically in public would have no respect for your life when such is in contention. They are not your friends they are not a defender of your civil liberties.

1 Like

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Anaerobi(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2020
I wish the police in anambra also came together to nail Nwafor down for is atrocities in the state and country at large. it's just painful losing a love one. I feel for the family of those that lost their love ones. but I wish the NPF also feels the pains of the people while they were killing them any how and collecting money.

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Now they are feeling what it means to be Helpless I hope things change from now on Police Brutality must Stop

2 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by sisisioge: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Too bad...if only they heed to the shout for reform since. How can they be allowed to continue to perpetrate evil unchecked? Too bad! Rest in peace to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Foolishbuhari: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

And the innocent people Sars officers killed?

Bros, are you a police officer?

Bro leave the guy na bastard him be! Fools like him still don't know it takes two to tango. That Anti cult guy killed at anambra if only people could tell you the atrocities he committed against the innocents in the community.

I have friends who are police men even SARS officers and dem dey use their own mouth tell me say "guy some of our people too do"! Just imagine

8 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by ghettochild(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2020
So who are the owners of this seized bikes.. I really don't pity the police, they dwell n survive on the pain n cry of others.. Abi all those bikes na bike criminal used to do operations, cos that's their usual lie

1 Like

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by CrownWale93(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Yes, justifying it over millions of innocent Nigerians killed by all these useless animals
TecM0:

Are you justifying the murder of 4 humans because they are police

6 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Kingmoney7: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
It will never end well for all those involved in killing police officers without any moral justification. They will suffer the consequences of their actions for all the days of their remaining miserable lives

It will never be well for those police officers that stopped me on why to work forcefully searched my phone saw my Bitcoin transactions and arrested me for trading Bitcoin.....took me to police station forced me to write a statement that I am a fruadster and also forced me to give them my atm to go withdraw money before they could let me go....it will never be well for anyone of them ijn

13 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Dreyton36: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Idiots their souls will never rest in peace

Just two lives you're crying

What about the million lives y'all have taken
Million accidents y'all have caused our youths cuz of bribe

A time will come, every police will be killed on sight
And as for those who are applying for the police job

Remember you're automatically signing your death warrant and you're about to become an enemy to your environment or state

5 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Endsars147: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

one police man alone killed 13 youths in mushin in Ibadan would have been peaceful all through the hot times the police arrested a teenager who is an apprentice searched him and found kulikuli and gari in his bag and they shot him dead the officers are dancing with the devil in hell fire

6 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by stacyadams: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Commentor:
Those that are happy over the killings of policemen whether they guilty or not, are just blood thirsty primitives.

grin grin grin

Naija police 1 - 1 masses...

Let them start d swat grin

Sanwolu go be our reffre

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Akfrenzy(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2020
grin the masses has been crying about POLICE BRUTALITY & everyone kept mute, but just ordinary MASSES Brutality being meted out on the Police they've started crying fowl

1 Like

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Spectrum22: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2020
lindareep:
I believe one thing, the land will be green again

It was never green in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by nnemekaemmanuel: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:

God will continue to bless you for this reply IJN

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Amanda4life:

I JUST PRAY I WONT BE HERE WHEN THE SECOND WAVE WILL COME.

BECAUSE THIS FIRST ONE HAS EXPOSED A LOT OF THINGS.

SECOND WAVE WILL BE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT

It will surely come because those bastards in black will come for revenge and we are so ready for them.
It will get to a point where it will be like a hunting game btw Police and youths.
It will be the case of whoever is faster will kill first if they don't stop the madness.

6 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Commentor: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Naija police 1 - 1 masses...

Let them start d swat grin

Sanwolu go be our reffre

Ok.

Don't say I didn't tell you but the worst is yet to come.
Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by stacyadams: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Kingmoney7:

It will never be well for those police officers that stopped me on why to work forcefully searched my phone saw my Bitcoin transactions and arrested me for trading Bitcoin.....took me to police station forced me to write a statement that I am a fruadster and also forced me to give them my atm to go withdraw money before they could let me go....it will never be well for anyone of them ijn

Amen..I go pay tithes for dis prayer

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Angelfrost(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Decapitating an officer of the law in broad daylight??!... That's atrocious!!!

Tomorrow these chest beaters will have the guts to claim superiority over others!!! What's the difference between these people and Boko Haram terrorists??!

They should lock up the animals for life and toss the key into the Niger River!!!...

Such animalistic behavior is shocking!!!
Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by hohafrank(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Can they be compared to many innocent people they wasted.

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by knowhowk: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

. Are you too Justfying the killing of innocents souls police killed,I believe neither of you is Justfying any

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by gaskiyamagana: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
It will never end well for all those involved in killing police officers without any moral justification. They will suffer the consequences of their actions for all the days of their remaining miserable lives
In Jesus Christ name, as well as police officers who have have killed or threatening many people just because of #50 on the road.

3 Likes

Re: Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations by Balismatic(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
This your prayer or outburst no balance at all. What about those who were unjustly killed by police officers. What they sow is what they reap..the monster they made.. I dont justify killings but this is a plain case of an eye for an eye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.