Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

University Admission Opportunities In Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Admission Opportunities In Ukraine (901 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Those Waiting For Nasarawa State University Admission List Lets Meet Here / Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Admission Opportunities In Ukraine by 7882: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2011
I will like to inform prospective candidates and interested enthusiasts that the admission season is on in Ukraine.

Avail yourself of an opportunity to get an affordable quality education in Ukraine.

There are many prospective Nigerian students seeking admission abroad, and people have had different experiences in their quest for better education.

From the basic research I conducted, many people have been victims of fraudsters posing as agents, I therefore advise any prospective student seeking admission abroad to avoid using agents to a very large extent. The admission process to any higher institution in Ukraine, or anywhere in the world for that matter can be started, and completed by candidates themselves. All what prospective candidates need is a little research on the internet and making necessary enquiries from the right quarters.

Take charge of your admission process and do not fall victim of fraudsters posing as agents in embassies and federal ministeries.

I had to write this piece, because I witnessed what prospective candidates face in the hands of "the so-called agents".

Please, be wise, take charge of your admission process.
http://educatenaija..com/2011/03/admission-into-ukranian-universities.html
Re: University Admission Opportunities In Ukraine by olala12: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
nice post! this has been so helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a bunch
Re: University Admission Opportunities In Ukraine by 7882: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2011
For airline and other enquiries, you can also visit

http://educatenaija..com/2011/03/admission-into-ukranian-universities.html

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Oau Resumes-27th April 2011 / ...... / Albert Einstein Vs Isaac Newton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.