Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew (27260 Views)

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / Wike Signs Motion Derecognising Celestine Omehia As Governor / Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Sammyblaq(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Nadio2019:
Gov Aminu Tambuwal can’t deny his Fulani identity.

Gov Nyesom Wike denies his Igbo identity, he is suffering from identity problems.
Ikwerre is no ethnic group.
Goodluck Jonathan had to claim Ebele Azikiwe to boost his ties with the Igbo before the election.

Wike is destroying his ties with the Igbo first of all.

Wike, you are a disaster in politics.
I love this...
Well articulated.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by frowland(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Any group or body causing problem in any part of the nation should permanently banned and declared a terrorist organization same goes for muric,fulani herdsmen,boko haram etc and not just ipod

Obodo emebigo

Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists the way its portrayed by politicians (I understand where you're coming from though). I rather use the term 'Fulani Militia'.
IPOB and Igbo traders are not thesame thing even though externals think any IGBO is definitely an IPOB - Its a fallcy of ambiguity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Coldie(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Nadio2019:

Oyigbo is originally Obigbo - meaning the heart of Igbo land in Igbo language.
Oyigbo is the name the slave drivers of the Onyesom Nwikes gave to Oyigbo after the civil war.

Nyesom Wike is new name from slave drivers.

Alas, reasonable people in Ikwerre may outnumber the unreasonable Wikes. Nyesom Wike must fail in his presidential bid.
That last part where u talked about wike going for president, if they called u to defend that statement can u?
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Coldie(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Sammyblaq:

I love this...
Well articulated.
For u to say that comment is well articulated seriously I am beginning to know how Nnamdi kanu used you peoples brains

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by otokx(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
nengibo:

And leave the city centre where the vehicles are?

There is need to redirect some traffic out of the city centre it appears.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Coldie(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Lajet:

Wike wants to punish the Obigbo people so they will start denying that they don't have any relationship with Igbo from the east. But the stupid Nnamdi Kanu will not think with his brain. his only concern is attached to other ethnic groups that has said so many times they don't want to be part of Biafra to his useless map. if he is wise he would use his organization to unite proud Igboid group from south-south
Nnamdi kanu was sent by unknown forces from I don't know where to make sure he frustrates the Igbo race.

He knows he is going to go down sooner or later he wants to make sure EVERYBODY goes down with him
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by onecc(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Wike wike wike, those people you are proscribing up and down made you a governor, but I know you just need peace wittin your tenure in office but I am sure when election time approach nobody will tell you before you go and beg them for help.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by PDJT: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2020
-Nyesom Wike, the Oshomole of PDP.

-We are watching...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Sammyblaq(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2020
jrusky:

Reformat your senses ok.

I know it hurted you badly well you can help yourself at Lagoon or River Niger bro it will only cost me eeyah!!! RIP to the dead!!!

Ipig my foot. Truth hurt them like hell.
Which tribe you from niccur? Let's start from there
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by espn(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Any group or body causing problem in any part of the nation should permanently banned and declared a terrorist organization same goes for muric,fulani herdsmen,boko haram etc and not just ipod

Obodo emebigo
plus CAN
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Okeyy30: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu have his fault but we listened to him because unlike cowards, he is the only person to call evil by its name.

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Sammyblaq(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:

For u to say that thing is well articulated seriously I am beginning to know how Nnamdi kanu used you peoples brains
That igbo guy from Imo and you are for this casted One Nigeria... Sorry brother.

Thank God for NK. We are been used Nwanne.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Coldie(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Sammyblaq:

That igbo guy from Imo and you are for this casted One Nigeria... Sorry brother.

Thank God for NK. We are been used Nwanne.
For u to say thank God for NK I just know say omen e no easy o, if majority of our people get this your mindset we don go, like we are gone it would take Gods intervention to redeem us
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Redcrafton: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Northerners are better politicians than the southern politicians.

Can anyone show the link where the northern governors individually or collectively sign executive orders to ban the Boko group.

Even one of the leaders who later became president said attack on Boko is attack against the north.

He said that Boko was caused by injustice.

But in the south, most of the leaders want to please the north to get something in Nigeria.

River state has all the money to internally develop and become like Dubia without begging the FG, so why a88licking the north by patronizing them?

Is IPOB not fighting injustice which even affects River state?

People have been shouting forever, for Miyetti Allah herdsmen killers to be banned, to no avail.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by desiredhome: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Merimental:

d day u end up in d web of d real Terrorists, u would know d full meaning of d word "Terrorist".

Daft
IPOB is a terrorist group and must not be seen anywhere in Rivers State.......the government of Rivers State has ban them ....... Any piam from those terrorist group will see what will befall them.......you can now move to Abia State and continue with your lawless terrorism....

Imagine burning police men alive by these miscreants terrorist cry cry cry, what is the difference between IPOB terrorist and Boko Haram terrorist?
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Burruchaga71(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Wike your days are numbered, you can neverwin this war against IPOB.. Onyeara
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by desiredhome: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Wike your days are numbered, you can neverwin this war against IPOB.. Onyeara

Move your terrorists/terrorism to Abia State.....we are peaceful Rivers people... what is difficult there to comprehend....
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Burruchaga71(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Lajet:

I warned Ipob members in this forum that Wike hate Igbo people they insulted me they only listen to their Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu. so sad that Ipob does not have leadership if not they would have caution Nnamdi kanu to mind how to talk.
. Who is Wike? He's no body nwanne!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2020
360degreess:
.. That's a good development because Igbos are terrorists.
it's not necessary to display ur stupidity in this platform!!ipob is terrorists while ur brother's Fulani jihadist terrorists herdsmen are cent!!ur brain need refurblishiment
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Wike is ready to show Kanu that madness pass madness.
You call for the head of a State Governor and you expect leniency.
Wike that I know will deal with any miscreant in the name of IPOB and I support it because Kanu is so uncouth and ill mannered.

His recklessness will tell on his brothers in Rivers, spare part market locked down because his choice of words were not sieved, he only opens his mouth "waaa" and say whatever comes out not minding the consequences on his Comrades at home while he his hiding in a hole in the UK.
ur stupidity has no boundaries
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Charmingrascal(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
ur stupidity has no boundaries

Ur papa madness is as large as the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Lajet:

I warned Ipob members in this forum that Wike hate Igbo people they insulted me they only listen to their Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu. so sad that Ipob does not have leadership if not they would have caution Nnamdi kanu to mind how to talk.
who's wike to threaten ipob!!did you think that wike is than Biafran as a whole!! he can make any useless comment in his State!!let him travel to uk and make that useless statement and see whether he'll return alive
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Ur papa madness is as large as the ocean.
look at miscreant causing someone!!did u even know ur real father?or show me the proof if u knows who's ur father
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by IkpuMmadu: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Lajet:

Wike don't hate igbo people that is the fact but IPOB... IPOB are bunch of retards and stupid group headed by paranoid personality

IPOB are not igbo ... learn the difference

ana akogheri
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by IkpuMmadu: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
who's wike to threaten ipob!!did you think that wike is than Biafran as a whole!! he can make any useless comment in his State!!let him travel to uk and make that useless statement and see whether he'll return alive

who is kanu abi na kunu to threaten igbo and others
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:

For u to say that thing is well articulated seriously I am beginning to know how Nnamdi kanu used you peoples brains
mumu u know how Nnamdi Kanu uses our brain!but u don't know how Tinubu have used ur Sense of reasoning!!indeed brain is far from you
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
loveth360:
gringrin This one is butterfly thinking he is a bird.

If terrorist leader couldn't stop Ipob,na wike go stop an.

I love mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob members in River state.

God bless all Ipob members worldwide.

We must continue.

Go and continue in Rivers make we see na
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Coldie(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
The mouth una dae Mk no be here
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2020
IkpuMmadu:

who is kanu abi na kunu to threaten igbo and others
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet of our time a truely lover of freedom!!wike is just a merly cultist that was elected by some thugs
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Coldie(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
mumu u know how Nnamdi Kanu uses our brain!but u don't know how Tinubu have used ur Sense of reasoning!!indeed brain is far from you
Wetin concern me and Tinubu abi I look Yoruba for ur eye.

I prefer Tinubu using my head at least he is in Nigeria with me, than a fugitive hiding in London using my head
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by IkwerrePikin: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
TheDestroyer:
This wike really mean these biafuro flatheadss ooo. But I thought porthharcourt was part of biafuro, so what is happening now? grin grin

My btother they even said Port harcourt (Ikwerre land) will be the capital of Biafra lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NATFORCE: Babagana Monguno Orders Dismantling Of Illegal Security Outfits / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice / Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.