Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew (27273 Views)

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / Wike Signs Motion Derecognising Celestine Omehia As Governor / Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Blackking98(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Igbos have the right to actualize Biafra, but the problem is with Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, no sensible person will take them serious
Exactly
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by AIlahuAkbar: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

I am igbo and Rivers State
Why then did you people carve every igbo oil producing communities into Rivers State if really you don't want it to be igbo state.

Rivers is igbo
what's the name of your LGA?
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by DenreleDave(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
yea but not on this one

On any sir.. This is a social media platform

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chimaraymond455: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
who do us this
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
tsagir:
IPOB HOW MARKET ? EVEN YOUR FATHER WIKE BANNED YOUR ACTIVITIES.GOD BLESS RIVERS STATE AND WIKE (THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR FRIEND)

Exactly
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by marsman: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:
GOD IS WITH BIAFRA cool
Oga, where you not on another thread claiming to be Yooba, Truly you guys are terrorist, miscreants and fools.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by bigfish3k: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
erico2k2:

DOnt mind them, you will still see them here arguing that PH is Biafra land as if say PH people dnt know what they want
So any state governor that is against ipob means that that state is no longer igbo

Hope you know that all Igbo governors are against Biafra ie Umahi of Ebonyin, Uzodinma of Imo, Obiano of Anambra, Ikpeazu of Abia and also that of Enugu.
Drawing from your statement it means that these states are no longer igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by JoeEeL(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
marsman:

Oga, where you not on another thread claiming to be Yooba, Truly you guys are terrorist, miscreants and fools.

This is why you are extremely fooolish. As in very very stupiid! Yes I'm Yoruba and I support Biafra. What is your headache? Shey brain dey pain this one ni i? Abi olofo le le yi ni? Shey ori eleyi gbale ni i? Shey emi ati were yi jo jegbe ni i? Ko ni da fun iyalaiya e! Oniiranu omo. angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by bigfish3k: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
what's the name of your LGA?
From your moniker, no need to answer you.
LGA that is widespread on the internet is what you are asking me as a self acclaimed investigator. Mtchew
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Unik3030: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
KosiGee:

As much as I despise Kanu and feel disgusted when he swear and curse on other people, any individual, organisation or government that transfers aggression or attempts to harass Igbos because Kanu’s utterances would be as foolish and as silly as Kanu and IPOB.

What has a spare parts dealer minding his business got to do with that?

Isn’t that as foolish as harassing Hausa/Fulani business men because of herdsmen and boko haram.

Leave Igbos out of this and focus on Kanu. Emeka at mgbuka Obosi or Ladipo don’t care about IPOB. I’m sure you guys know about Kanu and hear his audios more than those boys.
we warned u people but u refuse to listen,Wike is facing madness with madness so Nnamdi Kanu will understand that nobody has a monopoly of madness.

Those supporting Nnamdi Kanu now n their business have been affected they will understand better that Nnamdi Kanu is safe where he is but putting them in trouble here.

someone who is safe is instigating people n putting their business in trouble

now they will use a common voice to caution Kanu about d trouble he's putting them

he has insulted d notherner,d south westerner n now the south south people u call your closest ally now are tired of u.

by the time Nnamdi Kanu is through with all Igbos,u will all b deserted by everyone
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by KosiGee(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Unik3030:
we warned u people but u refuse to listen,Wike is facing madness with madness so Nnamdi Kanu will understand that nobody has a monopoly of madness.

Those supporting Nnamdi Kanu now n their business have been affected they will understand better that Nnamdi Kanu is safe where he is but putting them in trouble here.

someone who is safe is instigating people n putting their business in trouble

now they will use a common voice to caution Kanu about d trouble he's putting them

he has insulted d notherner,d south westerner n now the south south people u call your closest ally now are tired of u.

by the time Nnamdi Kanu is through with all Igbos,u will all b deserted by everyone

Right....here’s a message for you and your likes.

I double DARE you to start attacking Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Unik3030: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
KosiGee:

Right....here’s a message for you and your likes.

I double DARE you to start attacking Igbos.
what about Igbo market that has been locked for days?
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Theboss100(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
onyechez:

Wike surprised me too, how can fulani go from house to house to kill indigenes of onyigbo in the own land and say they will kill everyone.. I heard people particularly commuters in oilmill were raising their hands up so that fulani people wouldn't kill them.. Can you imagine..
The problem again I heard is that onyigbo said they're not part of ikwerre & rivers state that's another problem .
I use to respect Woke, but not anymore. He is a big Idiot and a disgrace to my people. We came from same LGA. I will never support him again. He is another puppet. How can fulani go from house to house and be killing people in your state, he is busy proscribing IPOB. FOOLISH governor. I can never support evil no matter who is involved. He will never be VP. Our problem down south are our leaders. They can betray their people for a morsel of portage.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by marsman: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

This is why you are extremely fooolish. As in very very stupiid! Yes I'm Yoruba and I support Biafra. What is your headache? Shey brain dey pain this one ni i? Abi olofo le le yi ni? Shey ori eleyi gbale ni i? Shey emi ati were yi jo jegbe ni i? Ko ni da fun iyalaiya e! Oniiranu omo. angry

I don catch your format, you kon dey talk shit, you can't use this Yoruba Language to fool me, i have seen many Igbos, like your self who speak it fluently even with intonation.

Wa shofo ni were, Awọn obi ẹ̀ Oni jẹ̀ẹ̀ ere ẹẹ. Ogun Aba aye Ti Iwọ Ati Gbogbo Iya Ati baba ẹ Jẹ Ni.

Nonentity
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by ofiko123(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.. Governor wike is working..
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by KosiGee(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Unik3030:
what about Igbo market that has been locked for days?

Never heard of any market in Nigeria called ‘Igbo market’.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by JoeEeL(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
marsman:

I don catch your format, you kon dey talk shit, you can't use this Yoruba Language to fool me, i have seen many Igbos, like your self who speak it fluently even with intonation.

Wa shofo ni were, Awọn obi ẹ̀ Oni jẹ̀ẹ̀ ere ẹẹ. Ogun Aba aye Ti Iwọ Ati Gbogbo Iya Ati baba ẹ Jẹ Ni.

Nonentity

OK before I was IPOB. Then I was Igbo. Now, I'm Igbo who knows how to speak yoruba? Maybe you'll call me Jews the next time. Oloribobo.

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by bigfish3k: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Taye4j:
I thought Igbos said Porthacourr belong to them. Bunch of clowns, always claiming other people's land.
Ebonyin governor is against ipob therefore Ebonyin is no longer igbo judging from your statement. Mtchew
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Dreadful: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nobody takes Wike Serious! He is local champion. Wasn't he the same fool that threatened the EndSARS protesters not to come to Rivers State? What later happened?
IPOB is a Monster!
Wike will now same way Umahi of Ebonyi State did.
After a week bow this lame news will fizzle out!
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Wike the wicked...the real niggarr

Ipob are bunch of miscreants

Biafra is a goal and dream that can't be actualized and realized
Truest Benin pikin you be.
Dumbo Igbos, looking for unholy alliances.
Where art thou being?
Ye art okay? Be safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Wike choose your fight and stop chasing clout to be in the good books of the fulani led FG.

The IPOB you are chasing will outlive you. Power is only for the next three years. Use your head. Fly wey no de hear dey follow dead bodi enter grave
Awwwwwww.
Wike is a Riverian.
Not from Yeast.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Omezif(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
If wike's asked to provide evident he will fail ten times ten.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
loveth360:
gringrin This one is butterfly thinking he is a bird.

If terrorist leader couldn't stop Ipob,na wike go stop an.

I love mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob members in River state.

God bless all Ipob members worldwide.

We must continue.
Strong girl.
The Biafra cause needs high level diplomatic engineering.
Gragra hardly works.
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by EmekaA125(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
360degreess:
.. That's a good development because Igbos are terrorists.
How exactly is IPOB a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Eastlink(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Igbos have the right to actualize Biafra, but the problem is with Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, no sensible person will take them serious
And who told you Igbos want Biafra?
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by marsman: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

OK before I was IPOB. Then I was Igbo. Now, I'm Igbo who knows how to speak yoruba? Maybe you'll call me Jews the next time. Oloribobo.

All IPOB are Igbo, Your master is the one calling you miscreants Jews. Oloripelebe
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Regcode: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Display of Fulani Herdsmen Servitude
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

On any sir.. This is a social media platform
ok!!
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not ur problem!!put ur blame on ur put your blame on ur lifeless president
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
point of correction!!all igbos wants Biafran! except asslickers!!
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by nerd004: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
as u claimed that he runs away!!but still he's giving the zoo republic sleepless night!! while he was in the prison he rubbishes the zoo and the then president muhammad Buhari!!up till date he's still rubbishing Al-sudani of the Sudan

MNK is the king of fake news, the weapon he has is his rubbish spewing mouth from his corrupt and perverse mind...

Go & read about about freedom fighters

THEY DONT RUN LEAVING THEIR FOLLOWERS TO SUFFER ...

MANDELA NEVER DID
GHANDI NEVER DID...etc
Re: Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
nerd004:

MNK is the king of fake news, the weapon he has is his rubbish spewing mouth from his corrupt and perverse mind...

Go & read about about freedom fighters

THEY DONT RUN LEAVING THEIR FOLLOWERS TO SUFFER ...

MANDELA NEVER DID
GHANDI NEVER DID...etc
I can see that u're far from the truth!! theirs no need of arguing with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Speak Big Grammar - Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon / Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs / Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.