Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,839 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Comedian On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Comedian On Instagram (493 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram / Davido Is The Most Followed Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter, Overthrows Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Comedian On Instagram by olamilekanalabi(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2020
1.Ay makun: Ayo Richard is a graduate of UNILAG.he is comedian, producer,radio and TV presenter,l.

He hails from ondo state,he is the host of Ay show and comedy skit,and he has many award to his name.

He has a whooping sum of 9.5 million followers on Instagram.
2.Basketmouth:Bright Okpotcha is a popular Nigeria stand up comedian,actor known across the globe,he has been in the industry since 2000.

He once featured in the Africa Magic Series "My flatmate".

He 7.2 million followers on Instagram.
3.Broda Shaggi:Samuel A Perry popularly know for his hilarious skit is also present on the list.

He has been acting since his undergraduate days, but shot into limelight in the year 2017,he has kept the fire burning since then.

He has 5.9 million followers on Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal / JOWO MOVIE Thriller Staring Davido, Nengi And Mofe Damijo / Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband As She Shares Loved Up Photo And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.