Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal (481 Views)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by woloadedCEO: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
A Nigerian man has hailed Davido, saying his deceased mother appeared to him in the dream to reveal that they play ‘FEM’ in Nigerian heaven.

This is coming after the music star, took to his Twitter handle to write that,’ if you don’t like me your bad vibes’.

The Twitter user @Zolodee commented that;

”My mother appeared to me in the dream yesterday, she said they play your song in Nigerian heaven, I swear no cap she even sang fem for me, when I told her I’,m tired of life, that I want to die”

lp

Davido released ‘FEM’ on the 10th of September, off his forthcoming album, ‘A Good Time’.

The new song produced by Dapche address a lot of issues, talks around the African pop star.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Continue reading
See screenshots also

https://woloaded.com.ng/my-mum-appeared-to-me-in-the-dream-she-said-they-play-fem-in-heaven-nigerian-man-hails-davido/

Re: My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by SamuelLoch: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
woloadedCEO:
A Nigerian man has hailed Davido, saying his deceased mother appeared to him in the dream to reveal that they play ‘FEM’ in Nigerian heaven.

This is coming after the music star, took to his Twitter handle to write that,’ if you don’t like me your bad vibes’.

The Twitter user @Zolodee commented that;

”My mother appeared to me in the dream yesterday, she said they play your song in Nigerian heaven, I swear no cap she even sang fem for me, when I told her I’,m tired of life, that I want to die”

lp

Davido released ‘FEM’ on the 10th of September, off his forthcoming album, ‘A Good Time’.

The new song produced by Dapche address a lot of issues, talks around the African pop star.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Continue reading
See screenshots also

https://woloaded.com.ng/my-mum-appeared-to-me-in-the-dream-she-said-they-play-fem-in-heaven-nigerian-man-hails-davido/

Lmao! Lmfao!
Nigerian heaven? grin
Mehn! That must be some level of highness. Weed or something related

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by TecM0: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2020

Psychological trauma of lossing a loved one, you don't see them again and you only have memory and old images to formulate new memories through dreams

1 Like

Re: My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by Razzness(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
U were definately drunk before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Haba Oga
You can do better

Meanwhile just "FEM" there
Re: My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by Mokason288(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Christians don’t fear God

1 Like

Re: My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by Tommy6000: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Davido buys some things that are ridiculously expensive,.
Number 5 will amaze you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fct9KXI6mwI&t=84s
Re: My Mum Appeared To Me In The Dream She Said They Play ‘FEM’ In Heaven–man Reveal by coolegbo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mehn, that guy mama heaven go sweet pass BBN Saturday night party o. Davido should be happy that his song has made heaven before him

(1) (Reply)

Multimillionaire CEO Ehizogie Ogbebor Gifts Staff Brand New Super Car. / Laycon Reacts Amidst Clash Over Next Rated Artiste As Omah Lay Drops New EP / Pic: Can You Rock This Wizkid X Davido Slippers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.