Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

“I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo (785 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by trendysturvs(f): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Alhaji Akinsanya Ayinde, popularly known as MC Oluomo has declared undying support to the National Leader, All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Following the controversies that trailed the self-acclaimed Jagaban of Lagos, on having hands in the shooting of #EndSARS protesters during the Lekki massacre, led to the destruction of Tinubu’s alleged properties.

The chairman, National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, Lagos branch, MC Oluomo however insists on standing by the ex-governor regardless of the accusations.

In a post via his Instagram page, he wrote, “I STAND LOYAL TO JAGABAN.”

“True talk. Just according to the Yoruba adage “oni nkan o ni je ki nkan baje” Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the man with a good heart and great love for Lagos. Asiwaju omo olodode ma se bi ose nse lo, bo pe titi oti yi o leke.

“For me Ayinde Musiliu omo Akinsanya ilo siwaju Eko loje mi logun and I will forever stand with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu no matter what people say,” He added.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/10/i-will-forever-stand-with-tinubu-no-matter-what-people-say-mc-oluomo-lekkimassacre/

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Ok
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by TONY042(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Your business!
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by jenny005: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Always standing with his partner in crime. Oh God help us........
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by Maxymilliano(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
A tale of two thieves ....
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by blowjob: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
AS LONG, U DEY GET UR SHARE undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by helinues: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Tetula has spoken
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by Fahdiga(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Why won't you stand with your feeding bottle but nothing last forever
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by nairavsdollars(f): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Of course, Tinubu is your Mohammed, Lord and Saviour
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by Righteousness89(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Everyone with their own..

I, Righteousness.89 will Forever Stand with JESUS..
I, Righteousness.89'will Forever be a CHOSEN..
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by ouzo1(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
I am not surprised nor disappointed..

Bankrolling things. Na lagosians dey do themselves na if not u for no dey think say Tinubu na god.
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by bonechamberlain(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Everyone with their own..

I, Righteousness.89 will Forever Stand with JESUS..
I, Righteousness.89'will Forever be a CHOSEN..
grin grin
Just like some people stood with buhari some of them presently are crippled. angry
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by gpercuxionz(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Really, who no know your motives
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by WonderManly(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Before nio... Who ask you not to stand with him?
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2020
That's loyalty that some tribe can't understand, "I stand by you in sun and in the rain, when it is rosy and when is it not"

Yoruba don't bite the finger that feed them, we repay good with good, something some crude tribe can't understand

1 Like

Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2020
ouzo1:
I am not surprised nor disappointed..

Bankrolling things. Na lagosians dey do themselves na if not u for no dey think say Tinubu na god.

When are we going to talk about 1000 igbo bodies in EZU River?

1 Like

Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by fineboynl(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2020
black men don't care about the generality of their people as long as they are eating from the problem that's is holding everyone down.
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by samunaka: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2020
trendysturvs:
Alhaji Akinsanya Ayinde, popularly known as MC Oluomo has declared undying support to the National Leader, All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Following the controversies that trailed the self-acclaimed Jagaban of Lagos, on having hands in the shooting of #EndSARS protesters during the Lekki massacre, led to the destruction of Tinubu’s alleged properties.

The chairman, National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, Lagos branch, MC Oluomo however insists on standing by the ex-governor regardless of the accusations.

In a post via his Instagram page, he wrote, “I STAND LOYAL TO JAGABAN.”

“True talk. Just according to the Yoruba adage “oni nkan o ni je ki nkan baje” Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the man with a good heart and great love for Lagos. Asiwaju omo olodode ma se bi ose nse lo, bo pe titi oti yi o leke.

“For me Ayinde Musiliu omo Akinsanya ilo siwaju Eko loje mi logun and I will forever stand with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu no matter what people say,” He added.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/10/i-will-forever-stand-with-tinubu-no-matter-what-people-say-mc-oluomo-lekkimassacre/

It pays to be loyal, if the West stands by him we in the North will give him all what it takes for him to realize his dream come 2023
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by beautyhd: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Before nko?

He made you whom you are today, your allegiance must be to him, you get no choice
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by duduade: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Abi now

Go on Egbon

As they don tie your Johnny to Jagaban s own

Continue to worship him

Remember that one day and soon that man will die and then your 4kup will be treated wella
Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by IamWonderful: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Baby factory people another crying, wailing and lamenting over Tinubu prosperity have come, come and show your talents

1 Like

Re: “I Will Forever Stand With Tinubu No Matter What People Say” – MC Oluomo by nerd004: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
both MC & BAT would be politically retired come 2023 through social media ....wait & see

(1) (Reply)

Re: I Am From Niger Delta, Not Igbo / I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals / Why Covid 19 Spares The Poor - Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.