Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals (783 Views)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by Fastnewsnigeria: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Prophet  Primate Elijah Ayodele, leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, has revealed location of the recently kidnapped Kankara schoolboys.

Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele, in a statement on Wednesday, said they were currently between Niger Republic and Nigeria.

He warned that actions should be taken as soon as possible in order to avoid deaths of the abducted students.

Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele said that God showed him where the children were being held hostage in a vision, and that it was a mere setup to terrorize Nigeria.

“The kidnapped children are between Niger Republic and Nigeria, that is where they are, let actions be made so they won’t kill them, we appeal to Katsina state governor, chief of defense staff and army staff to work immediately.

“Those who kidnapped them are terrorists, the government should act fast. I appeal with their parents to have patience and Hope in God, by His grace, they will be rescued.

“The kidnap was a set-up, there are some people behind it just to terrorise Nigeria, that’s is why I said those who deep hand into the destruction of Nigeria, covid-19 has come to take them away. So many things will still be exposed to the public,” he said.
https://fastnewsng.com/kankara-schoolboys-prophet-primate-elijah-ayodele/

Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by Designsking: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
I won't be surprise
Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by CodeTemplar: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
APC prophet !
Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by hisexcellency34: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Buratai should force him to go and rescue them

1 Like

Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by kmst1: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Between Niger and Nigeria

Where them wan dey again grin

Bubu try finish that rail to niger make boko boys work easy grin

1 Like

Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by goatandyam: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin

At last, somebody very close to shekau
Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by kenzysmith: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
If I say wetin dey my mind now make I just keep quiet and read commets

Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by Moferere: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lollest Lol, DSS o ya carry am
Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm not sure there's anything he has said that I don't already know.
1) those who kidnapped them are terrorists
2) the children are between Niger and Nigeria
3) the kidnap was a set-up, there are some people behind it just to terrorise Nigeria
DUH!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Between Niger and Nigeria ??. Everyone knows those kids are definitely between Niger and Nigeria. This your format don cast now, you should have told us the exact spot and not assumptions.

Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by islandpeople6: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
cheesy jobber man
Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by sinkhole: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
I need to add my own revelation:

Those kidnapped are between the ages of 10 and 20years and are being currently moved towards Niger Republic!

Now, I need to trend grin cool
Re: I Know Were Kankara Schoolboys Are Kept — Prophet Primate Elijah Ayodele Reveals by Vidsolution79: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Joker....

(1) (Reply)

Why Covid 19 Spares The Poor - Doyin Okupe / Sunday Igboho, Supporters Hit Igangan Over Quit Notice / Court Asked To Stop Igp Adamu From Remaining In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.