Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala (4388 Views)

WTO To Ratify The Appointment Of Okonjo-Iweala As Director-General Next Week / Former U.S. Officials urge Biden to Back WTO's selection of Okonjo-Iweala / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Jahgay276: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
I wonder why guys here are over flogging this issue.

The US can't dump a South Korean and support a Nigerian in world politics when SK as a country is one of their greatest allies.

Trump or not, America will never support a Nigerian against a Korean.

Do you know the military installations America has in SK? It's a matter of friendship and trust besides, our brothers Hushpuppi and Invictusobi are not helping us too.

Ngozi will still win and the US knows it.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
trump isn't anti black neither he's racist. he's a cool and calm man that do things accordingly to law, transparency and merit. trump is the best president ever in the US history.
Tell us another story
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2020
imhotep:
Tell us another story
you heard me well.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

See....NOI worked in Washington and is close to these men Trump see as opposition.

NOI worked under and still remains close to people like Zoellick, who is Republican but an avowed critic of Trump.

Most of her Republican friends are people in open opposition to Trump.

People he calls globalists.

Let us leave all these things, and hope one way or the other, NOI heads to Geneva.
abegi trump didn't see it the way you see it. trump is not a racists. the same trump that appoints Ben Carson as the US secretary of state to housing. just don't show hatred to trump and his government here. trump loves Black's and blacks loves him too. it's when the leftists are loosing next week Tuesday presidential election that that they will be displaying their hatred to trump on the media. we all know that already. stop watching Democrats and leftists channel CNN.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you heard me well.
Stop defending racists
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
J111333:
I wonder why guys here are over flogging this issue.

The US can't dump a South Korean and support a Nigerian in world politics when SK as a country is one of their greatest allies.

Trump or not, America will never support a Nigerian against a Korean.

Do you know the military installations America has in SK? It's a matter of friendship and trust besides, our brothers Hushpuppi and Invictusobi are not helping us too.

Ngozi will still win and the US knows it.
the same US delegates that doesn't support AFDB president Akinwumi Adesina too. at the end, Adesina won. you can't expect anyone to support you in your course. some will support you why some will opposed you. that's life for you. Okonjo Iweala will still win that seat back. and by the special grace of God she will be swear in as the WTO DG.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
imhotep:

Stop defending racists
trump is never a racist, you get that to your skull.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by fergie001: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
abegi trump didn't see it the way you see it. trump is not a racists. the same trump that appoints Ben Carson as the US secretary of state to housing. just don't show hatred to trump and his government here. trump loves Black's and blacks loves him too. it's when the leftists are loosing next week Tuesday presidential election that that they will be displaying their hatred to trump on the media. we all know that already. stop watching Democrats and leftists channel CNN.
Please, in my write-up, is there any where I used racism as one of the reason(s) why his choice isn't NOI?

I never used racism, but POLITICS.

The head of WHO is a black man.
The head of UNCTAD is a black man.
The head of IPU is a black man.

I never used racism as a factor, Please.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
trump is never a racist, you get that to your skull.
Yes.
He is the most racist of them all.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

That's why most continent want Trump to go.

I have been watching documentary particularly on Aljazeera about how Trump won his first election.....

Trump is no fit to be POTUS

100percent agree with you , I think most republicans knows that as well but just need the far right support headed by Trump.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
When will Donald Trump come to Nigeria??

I wan knack am something.... !!

He has no African foreign policy , not sure he has ever visited. ..
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Guestlander: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Eeyaa, like the proverbial fly that follows the dead to the grave.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

Please, in my write-up, is there any where I used racism as one of the reason(s) why his choice isn't NOI?

I never used racism, but POLITICS.

The head of WHO is a black man.
The head of UNCTAD is a black man.
The head of IPU is a black man.

I never used racism as a factor, Please.

As far as I'm concerned, trump is the best president ever in US history. he's very fair in his leadership in US. I can't wait to see him winning November 3rd presidential election and also swearing in of his second term in government.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

Trump is the best and most intelligent president ever. His mission is to usher in the kingdom of God. Anti-christ and their supporters hate him.

Hahahaaa be decieving yourself, even VP pence knows better...
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by fergie001: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
As far as I'm concerned, trump is the best president ever in US history. he's very fair in his leadership in US. I can't wait to see him winning November 3rd presidential election and also swearing in of his second term in government.
Unfortunately, the thread is about his reason(s) why he isn't disposed to NOI.

The other aspect you are highlighting is simply the domestic issue of the US & her citizens, of whom NOI is one.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
imhotep:

Yes.
He is the most racist of them all.
trump is not a racist but a president to all the colours in US. the same trump that appoints first black man in US history to head the Army . potus is the best president ever in the US.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lies from the pit of your smelling mouth. trump isn't a racist. he's lover of black people. it's the US delegates in WTO that's against Okonjo Iweala. it happened in the Democratic settings. not everyone will accept your acceptance. some will support you why some will not. it happens in our lives.

Like I always say,be decieving yourself... Even looking at his rallies will tell you of the so called love for black people.. Anyway what is at stake here is not racism is simply politics ...
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by meraola29080: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
This is just it.I cannot confirm if NOI is a registered democrat but she is very close with top officials of the Democratic Party.It is simply POLITICS.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by helinues: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
that's from your clueless mind and thinking. your hatred to Potus didn't hold any water. you better go and ask Democrats party and its members how far. Potus is winning back his presidential seat on November 3rd. potus is the best president ever in US. ask core APC members what trump has did in Nigeria. especially the helps he rendered in terms of security equipments, economy and others.

Summary?
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by AIlahuAkbar: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
It not racist but Trump is scared of Nigeria woman to held such position. Millions of dollars can be swallow by the elephant. grin grin grin
Trump head of Alison Diezani so he's probably so scared.
That position is too sensitive you know
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

Summary?
you heard me here.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nels55:

Like I always say,be decieving yourself... Even looking at his rallies will tell you of the so called love for black people.. Anyway what is at stake here is not racism is simply politics ...
abegi, just stop your hatred and lies here. your propaganda doesn't hold any water here.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by babajeje123(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

When a pained Yoruba man talks you will know from hundreds of mile.

If only the northerners can stop shedding blood, they are far better than most ethnic Yorubas.

Igbos even preferred Adeshina of ADB to be president..but you ethnic bigots from the west can never see one Igbo person you can ever vote for.

Bigotry can never put food on your table.
It pains when you guys over-generalise. All the same, NOI will have this.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

Unfortunately, the thread is about his reason(s) why he isn't disposed to NOI.

The other aspect you are highlighting is simply the domestic issue of the US & her citizens, of whom NOI is one.

it's US delegates that opposed her nomination and not trump. you just have to get that clear here. trump and his government are very much aware of her good leadership skills in economy and other sectors in government. so please don't generalized it that trump hate her. the leftists democrats will always say the opposite side too.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by fergie001: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it's US delegates that opposed her nomination and not trump. you just have to get that clear here. trump and his government are very much aware of her good leadership skills in economy and other sectors in government. so please don't generalized it that trump hate her. the leftists democrats will always say the opposite side too.
I don't know why you are putting words into my mouth when I haven't said anything.
Where did I state that Trump hates NOI?

Who does Nigeria delegates represent?
Themselves or President Buhari?
They report to the President who gives the go-ahead.

They don't represent themselves, but the President and the Country.
THEY CAN NEVER TAKE A DECISION WITHOUT THE PRESIDENT'S SAY-SO.

For the umpteenth time...I am stating the reason he doesn't want her and appeal that he drops his opposition and sanction NOI's candidacy.

That's all.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Either you're daft or still young to understand. No delegates in world organisation act alone, they act under the direction of the Minister of foreign affairs who act under the direction of the government leadership in this case Trump..

Trump administration opposed her nomination, don't make stupid arguments.. if you're a Trump fan, be bold to make a stand and stop hiding behind silly logic..
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
why is that everything about black people is race

Personally, i dont want NOI in that seat, she is too close to globalists that can infact hurt africa.

The US representative of trade is trump adviser on international trade, and he must have breif trump, everyhing is about interest and it has nothing to do with race.

And also trump isn't the divider of America, the democrats' are
Re: The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nels55:

Either you're daft or still young to understand. No delegates in world organisation act alone, they act under the direction of the Minister of foreign affairs who act under the direction of the government leadership in this case Trump..

Trump administration opposed her nomination, don't make stupid arguments.. if you're a Trump fan, be bold to make a stand and stop hiding behind silly logic..

there is nothing like minister of foreign affairs' in the United states

The secretary of states is incharge of foreign affairs

the US representative of trade is in charge of international trade and the department was the one that advised trump not to support NOI

Secretary of states does not have power over the US representative of trade when it comes to trading.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) / Fulani Bandits shows Weapons, Set To Launch Attack In Benue State (video) / Yahaya Bello North East Supporters Hosted Kogi CoS Asuku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.