Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State (7082 Views)

I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Eastlink(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nwaide01:
[s]Whenever I read some comments about the Igbo and IPOB in this forum I laughed at the ignorance of some of the commentators because they are so detached from the reality or rather been consumed by their jealousy and hatred that the failed to see the hand writing on the Wall. Take for example whenever the IPOB called for sit at home 99% of the Igbo based in the east and south always obeyed, and what did that single action tells you,that 99% of Igbo support Biafra including my humble self only that they do not want war because of the bitter experience of the past one. So wike is too small to ban the activities of IPOB in their own backyard[/s].
Another clown on the loose. Many of us are becoming smarter as the day goes by. Being Igbo is a different thing entirely from being an IPOB miscreant. IPOB activities in Rivers state is on ban any idiot that would try to do procession leaves himself to target practice by the Nigerian Army.

I blame Wike all along for giving you guys the clout to be messing up, but thank goodness sense has fallen on him. If the SE can ban IPOB activities, Rivers state too won’t allow it as well.

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Eastlink(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
adadike:
The truth is , some people indegenous to Rivers State are members of IPOB and I believe they are the ones the gov wants to purge out of the state
Anybody you see carrying IPOB or Biafran flag is Rivers state is an imported miscreant. Many of us are proud Igbos, but IPOB or Biafran agitation is not in our agenda. We want a restructured Nigeria and that is the truth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by EmekaA125(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku is not in the mood for long talk.
I thank Gov wike for taming Ipob madness in my maiden state.
I remember opening a thread in which I educated Igbos about Rivers state and south south but they didn't hear,
the truth is that Rivers state and south south want Restructuring and Resource control,
This heterogenous Biafra thing led by that noise maker in London is a NO NO for me.
he will lead Igbos to the slaughter house if we are not careful
Truth is that this Ipob of a thing is now a sorethroat to Igbos ,
its time to lay low .
don't raise an anti-southeast antics in the state.
enough of Ipob stupidity in the state.
Rivers stands for a Restructured Nigeria
South east will gain the most under a restructured Nigeriq but if Biafra agitation is something you can't drop,
then Limit it to the south east states!
Long live the Igbo nation!!!
Same Igbo people you maligned for standing for IPOB was what were praying for her long life. Mtcheeeeeew. Igbo people in Rivers State will never despise Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB no matter Wike's series of unnecessary rants.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by EmekaA125(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Nice one. Las las IPOB clowns go dey alright. The idiots should carry their stupidity back to their respective states. And it’s high time the SE Governors, Ohaneze-Ndigbo and other Igbo decision makers take the bull by the horn.

I’ve already recommended solution to the IPOB menace, and despite how you look at it, that the best way forward. I still maintain my pride as an Igbo man but anything IPOB or Biafra is a big No!

IPOB clowns should leave us alone and go back to their states.
Afinja claiming Igbo. Anu mpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by gidgiddy: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:
I remember opening a thread in which I educated Igbos about Rivers state and south south but they didn't hear,
the truth is that Rivers state and south south want Restructuring and Resource control,
This heterogenous Biafra thing led by that noise maker in London is a NO NO for me.
its time to lay low .
South east will gain the most under a restructured Nigeriq but if Biafra agitation is something you can't drop,

It will be interesting to know what the position of those who want restructuring will be when it finally dawns on them that most of the North dont want hear anything about restructuring. What some people dont realise is that the only thing that will make the North even contemplate the restructuring of Nigeria is the break up Nigeria.

It is agitations such as that of IPOB that will make the North concede to restructure Nigeria. So anyone who wants restructuring but is fighting IPOB is actually helping the North solidify their position on no restructuring.

That is one of the reasons you will never see the SE Governors or Ohanaeze fighting IPOB, they know it is the only bargaining chip they have to get the North to accept restructuring.

Wike accused IPOB, with no proof, of burning Police Station and killing Policemen. There is hardly any state in the South of Nigeria that did not have the same thing in these ENDSARS time. But it is only Wike that is shouting terrorism and banning people.

Rivers state is the most violent state in Southern Nigeria with several armed militant groups causing havoc. But a a few Police stations are burnt and Wike remembers that IPOB is a terrorist group that should be banned

Wike is not fooling nobody. We all know that this is a laughable attempt to appeal to the North because of his 2023 political ambitions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Eastlink(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
EmekaA125:

Afinja claiming Igbo. Anu mpama
IPOB Jew claiming Igbo. Anu ohia eriri eri.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Eastlink(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
EmekaA125:

Same Igbo people you maligned for standing for IPOB was what were praying for her long life. Mtcheeeeeew. Igbo people in Rivers State will never despise Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB no matter Wike's series of unnecessary rants.
When will you animals get the message. Or unu choro kam sukwa ya ni Igbo. Nnamdi Kanu is a personae non-grata in Rivers state. IPOB are not welcomed. Any animal carrying Biafran flag or insignia should get himself ready for bullets.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by ivolt: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Real Igbo men and women have nothing to do and do not want to be associated with Ipob. Ipob's impostors agenda which they promote with lies is to make everybody hates the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by ivolt: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:
Ipob is not a crusade organised by churches. U can only clamp down on their activities for a while not forever. the idea that gives them the courage to continue with such activities is man's instincts to be free from oppression grin

Enjoy your noise while it lasts
A weak state give the terrorist Ipob a room to breath.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Afamed: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
why did you decide to talk so foolishly in the public? hide your self ooooo
Why is it, anyone with contrary opinions/ suggestions authomatically becomes IPoB enemy?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by dokie: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nwaide01:
Whenever I read some comments about the Igbo and IPOB in this forum I laughed at the ignorance of some of the commentators because they are so detached from the reality or rather been consumed by their jealousy and hatred that the failed to see the hand writing on the Wall. Take for example whenever the IPOB called for sit at home 99% of the Igbo based in the east and south always obeyed, and what did that single action tells you,that 99% of Igbo support Biafra including my humble self only that they do not want war because of the bitter experience of the past one. So wike is too small to ban the activities of IPOB in their own backyard.

Biafra is not achievable without a war, and IPOB cannot fight a war against the Nigerian Army as it is today. The South East will be leveled in a very short while.

Does Kanu want to fight wars with Molotov cocktails which he is asking IPOB members to produce? There is no need for unnecessary wahala.

If Nigeria is restructured to the extent that we have state police so that we can secure ourselves appropriately and have laws guiding our territories, in addition to a sound electoral system, I believe we would be fine in Nigeria.

Anything else would be looking for trouble that we are most likely going to suffer for.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Nwaide01: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Another clown on the loose. Many of us are becoming smarter as the day goes by. Being Igbo is a different thing entirely from being an IPOB miscreant. IPOB activities in Rivers state is on ban any idiot that would try to do procession leaves himself to target practice by the Nigerian Army.

I blame Wike all along for giving you guys the clout to be messing up, but thank goodness sense has fallen on him. If the SE can ban IPOB activities, Rivers state too won’t allow it as well.
It's because of the saboteurs like you that make nonentities in this forum to be insulting Igbo race up and down though I'm still sceptical about your Igbo ness. Did the real Igbo not closed their shops when IPOB told them to do so?I base outside Igbo land and I know that no Igbo who do notwish to be alive to witness that great day. You claimed to be Igbo but I don't understand your fear about Biafra actualization where it's the dream of every Igbo sons and daughters, for other tribes I understand their fears because their cash cow is about to be free.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by adadike(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Anybody you see carrying IPOB or Biafran flag is Rivers state is an imported miscreant. Many of us are proud Igbos, but IPOB or Biafran agitation is not in our agenda. We want a restructured Nigeria and that is the truth.
okay
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Answer my question, was there any killing and burning of properties in Abia State

I see that u aren't abreast with the news.
Is abia state the only state where u have ipob? And for your information, there was destruction of properties in Abia state by rampaging youths.

Ask another disjointed question again.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
I saw a video of ipob members cutting a policeman's head and burning him.
I've never seen their fellow terrorist boko haram, doing something so barbaric

But u didn't see a video of Nigerian terrorist soldiers killing ipob members?
Well, u are @ liberty to choose what u want see.

For me, rampaging youths beheaded a policeman. Next question
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

A weak state give the terrorist Ipob a room to breath.

Which state is weak? Those guys are operating within their areas. Of course, were u expecting to have ipob in Adamawa state?
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tsdarkside(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:
its time to lay low .

hahahaha....sooo your head started workin again....

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

I see that u aren't abreast with the news.
Is abia state the only state where u have ipob? And for your information, there was destruction of properties in Abia state by rampaging youths.

Ask another disjointed question again.
Were is Ipob leader from Why can't he burn his state down 1st Why is he always encouraging other to destory theirs and not his state

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:

Pushing the nonsense IPOB issue aside, do Egbema people regard themselves as Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by desiredhome: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

Incase u don't know, ipob members in Obigbo local govt area of Rivers state are indigenes of the state.

Were u thinking somebody came from Abia state to create confusion in Rivers state?

This is why if u don't live in Rivers state you wont understand what had been going on in Obigbo
You must be a criminal to think that it was Rivers youth that bunt down the police stations and also killed the police men.....
What is difficult in you miscreants taking your evil acts to your states.....
Rivers State is not Biafra please
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Nice one. Las las IPOB clowns go dey alright. The idiots should carry their stupidity back to their respective states. And it’s high time the SE Governors, Ohaneze-Ndigbo and other Igbo decision makers take the bull by the horn.

I’ve already recommended solution to the IPOB menace, and despite how you look at it, that the best way forward. I still maintain my pride as an Igbo man but anything IPOB or Biafra is a big No!

IPOB clowns should leave us alone and go back to their states.

There is nothing like Oranaeze ndigbo again. it has been abolished by FG.

Anyone parading himself as president General Ohanaeze ndigbo is a fraud.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tsdarkside(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

It will be interesting to know what the position of those who want restructuring will be when it finally dawns on them that most of the North dont want hear anything about restructuring. What some people dont realise is that the only thing that will make the North even contemplate the restructuring of Nigeria is the break up Nigeria.

It is agitations such as that of IPOB that will make the North concede to restructure Nigeria. So anyone who wants restructuring but is fighting IPOB is actually helping the North solidify their position on no restructuring.

That is one of the reasons you will never see the SE Governors or Ohanaeze fighting IPOB, they know it is the only bargaining chip they have to get the North to accept restructuring.

Wike accused IPOB, with no proof, of burning Police Station and killing Policemen. There is hardly any state in the South of Nigeria that did not have the same thing in these ENDSARS time. But it is only Wike that is shouting terrorism and banning people.

Rivers state is the most violent state in Southern Nigeria with several armed militant groups causing havoc. But a a few Police stations are burnt and Wike remembers that IPOB is a terrorist group that should be banned

Wike is not fooling nobody. We all know that this is a laughable attempt to appeal to the North because of his 2023 political ambitions

stfu....ipob will not get support from north....

ipob are a bunch of moroons....
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:
its time to lay low .

my sis I thank wike too.NK thought he was like the SE governor's he can bully at will.
Do ipobians even understand that he is in the same country Bubu and family spends most of their free time at -yet he hasn't confronted them physically?
Do they even know that his son is getting the best in life while he asks us to die over here?
Do they know that he still has siblings in Nigeria who aren't leading the struggle to the death ?
of course he would say that even Jesus ran away so I don't need to ask why he ran away.
A restructured Nigeria woul ideally be better,but I don't see the North dropping their mentality any time in the future (unless they embrace Western education massively-another future impossible tense ).
It's better we all go our own way and maybe form an economic pact like EU .Biafran agitation would only stop if the quality of life in this country drastically improves. The way I see it ,to survive Nigeria needs a revolution (both social and government) or a c..p (which can go anyway) .
I don't believe that the present political setup of Nigeria ( no matter the party) can produce anyone good enough to change the narrative

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Christistruth00: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:
Ipob is not a crusade organised by churches. U can only clamp down on their activities for a while not forever. the idea that gives them the courage to continue with such activities is man's instincts to be free from oppression grin

Enjoy your noise while it lasts

Please tell Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to stay VERY VERY VERY FAR AWAY from Lagos and the SW . Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by GeneralStan(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Another Attention seeking mofo. I laugh in daura, anyone who wants to be noticed just needs to come and spill any trash his/her half-baked brain can afford about Biafra, IPOB, or Kanu...
Nne just go and sleep, you've been noticed inugo?
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Christistruth00:

Please tell Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to stay VERY VERY VERY FAR AWAY from Lagos and the SW . Thanks.

Control miscreants in Lagos before u talk about ipob. Charity begins @ home
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
desiredhome:

You must be a criminal to think that it was Rivers youth that bunt down the police stations and also killed the police men.....
What is difficult in you miscreants taking your evil acts to your states.....
Rivers State is not Biafra please

I hate it when dafts like u are discussing pertinent issues.

U are mentally muffled to engage in this conversation.

Obigbo people are Igbo people. That local govt is theirs. So don't get mad @ it.

And a vast majority of them are ipob members. Bring another gibberish. I will educate your ignorance
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Were is Ipob leader from Why can't he burn his state down 1st Why is he always encouraging other to destory theirs and not his state

His own state wass on fire. So get your facts correctly before stating it in the open.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

His own state wass on fire. So get your facts correctly before stating it in the open.
Abia was on fire Please post any link to such news, were policemen we're killed, were properties were burned or looted
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by HAccord: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
eduj:

my sis I thank wike too.NK thought he was like the SE governor's he can bully at will.
Do ipobians even understand that he is in the same country Bubu and family spends most of their free time at -yet he hasn't confronted them physically?
Do they even know that his son is getting the best in life while he asks us to die over here?
Do they know that he still has siblings in Nigeria who aren't leading the struggle to the death ?
of course he would say that even Jesus ran away so I don't need to ask why he ran away.
A restructured Nigeria woul ideally be better,but I don't see the North dropping their mentality any time in the future (unless they embrace Western education massively-another future impossible tense ).
It's better we all go our own way and maybe form an economic pact like EU .Biafran agitation would only stop if the quality of life in this country drastically improves. The way I see it ,to survive Nigeria needs a revolution (both social and government) or a c..p (which can go anyway) .
I don't believe that the present political setup of Nigeria ( no matter the party) can produce anyone good enough to change the narrative

Look at the kind of unlettered elements fighting against IPOB. In on breath 'IPOB are the problem' in another breath 'Biafra agitation will never stop'. Where do he stand we don't know.
Approbating and reprobating at the same time like a typical yoruba man who thinks he can deceiving everyone at the same time. Keep confusing and dribbling yourself, inugo?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Abia was on fire Please post any link to such news, were policemen we're killed, were properties were burned or looted

U are deviating. Asking me whether a policeman was killed and properties burnt is not the issue. The meat of the matter is, was there a protests in Abia state? The answer is yes. Did they destroy properties? Yes. Banks were vandalised too. curfew was declared too. Go find out. Are those ones ipob members?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money "recovered" by Swiss bank belonged to Obasanjo , IBB or their associates. / Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State / Ibadan Mega City, APC Government Working Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.