Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State (7091 Views)

I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Christistruth00: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

Control miscreants in Lagos before u talk about ipob. Charity begins @ home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmzQsVaWjA&t=385s

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

U are deviating. Asking me whether a policeman was killed and properties burnt is not the issue. The meat of the matter is, was there a protests in Abia state? The answer is yes. Did they destroy properties? Yes. Banks were vandalised too. curfew was declared too. Go find out. Are those ones ipob members?
That is the issue here, Ipob killed and burn down police station/private properties in Rivers state. Was any policeman killed in Abia Why is Kalu encourage evil in another person state, while is state is peaceful

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by hammerFC: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku is not in the mood for long talk.
I thank Gov wike for taming Ipob madness in my maiden state.
I remember opening a thread in which I educated Igbos about Rivers state and south south but they didn't hear,
the truth is that Rivers state and south south want Restructuring and Resource control,
This heterogenous Biafra thing led by that noise maker in London is a NO NO for me.
he will lead Igbos to the slaughter house if we are not careful
Truth is that this Ipob of a thing is now a sorethroat to Igbos ,
its time to lay low .
don't raise an anti-southeast antics in the state.
enough of Ipob stupidity in the state.
Rivers stands for a Restructured Nigeria
South east will gain the most under a restructured Nigeriq but if Biafra agitation is something you can't drop,
then Limit it to the south east states!
Long live the Igbo nation!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZAilVOybE

THIS ANIMAL, WIKE, SAID RIVERS STATE IS ACCOMODATING AND THEY ACCOMMODATE IGBO.

DOES HE THINK THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE BELONG TO IKWERE ?

IN OBIGBO, FULANI ATTACKED WOMEN, MURDERING AND RAPING THEM.

IPOB RESPOND AND WIKE DEPLOY ARMY TO OBIIGBO AND INSIST THE ARMY WILL REMAIN THERE INDEFINITELY.

TOMORROW, WEN POWER SHIFT AGAIN AND WE VISIT IKWERE ENCLAVE WITH DEATH, THEY WILL SAY GOD WAT IS HAPPENING.

AMAECHI HAVE TOLD HIM TO LEAVE IPOB AND GO AFTER FULANI HERDSMEN, BECOS AMAEACHI KNOWS WAT FULANI ARE UPTO ACROSS IGBOLAND, FROM ENUGU TO ANAMBRA, IMO, EBONYI AND ABIA.

WIKE WANT TO BASTARDISE OBIIGBO, BECOS THEY ARE NOT DENYING IGBO LIKE HIS IKWERE BASTARDS.

WAT GOES AROUND WILL SURELY COME AROUND, WE ARE THE LARGER BODY, WE WILL SHOW THEM.

AND AS FOR WIKE, WE WILL GET HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:
Ipob is not a crusade organised by churches. U can only clamp down on their activities for a while not forever. the idea that gives them the courage to continue with such activities is man's instincts to be free from oppression grin

Enjoy your noise while it lasts
A very good reply that suits the good for nothing concubine.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by helinues: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin cheesy

God will continue to bless you for always speaking out about the activities of the Igbos.

We urge more Igbo's to do the same

Cc RuudVanNisteroy

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Than their man instincts to be free from oppression should hold in their states and not in another man state undecided did Ipob kill any policemen in Abia state
Are you telling us that there are no river state indigene in IPOB??

Nigga-area is full of liars and deceivers tufiakwa.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
helinues:
grin cheesy

God will continue to bless you for always speaking out about the activities of the Igbos.

We urge more Igbo's to do the same
[/s]
trash
she's married
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Even in the FCT - inside the city centre, and with all the proscription Nigeria govt made on them, they re still holding their meetings every Sunday.

U can proscribe them but u can't stop their activities. Even FG couldn't do it, who is Wike to
I've told that good for nothing concubine of a knave to stop yapping rubbish but she wouldn't listen and I know it's because of the way her brain is structured.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Answer my question, was there any killing and burning of properties in Abia State
Shut up and stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
I saw a video of ipob members cutting a policeman's head and burning him.
I've never seen their fellow terrorist boko haram, doing something so barbaric
How do you know they are IPOB members??

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Nice one. Las las IPOB clowns go dey alright. The idiots should carry their stupidity back to their respective states. And it’s high time the SE Governors, Ohaneze-Ndigbo and other Igbo decision makers take the bull by the horn.

I’ve already recommended solution to the IPOB menace, and despite how you look at it, that the best way forward. I still maintain my pride as an Igbo man but anything IPOB or Biafra is a big No!

IPOB clowns should leave us alone and go back to their states.
Between the nigga-arean government and wike which one is more powerful than the other??

If the nigga-arean government cannot stop IPOB activities is it little wike that can stop them??

Clowns everywhere!
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Shut up and stop saying what you don't know.
Since I don't know what am saying, why not tell us the truth undecided
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Between the nigga-arean government and wike which one is more powerful than the other??

If the nigga-arean government cannot stop IPOB activities is it little wike that can stop them??

Clowns everywhere!
See this one calling a governor little undecided but you are here discussing about little Wike, little Wike that is giving you and your cry cry leader sleepless night.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

See this one calling a governor little undecided but you are here discussing about little Wike, little Wike that is giving you and your cry cry leader sleepless night.
Am discussing little wike because brainless idiots are busy discussing IPOB that did nothing.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

That is the issue here, Ipob killed and burn down police station/private properties in Rivers state. Was any policeman killed in Abia Why is Kalu encourage evil in another person state, while is state is peaceful

I don't even understand what u saying if u can't understand that mayhem is mayhem whether a police man is killed or not. In Aba precisely trailers were burnt, infact the carnage in Aba is the reason while curfew was declared. By the way, those people are Nigerians destroying Nigeria whether u like to admit it or not.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

I don't even understand what u saying if u can't understand that mayhem is mayhem whether a police man is killed or not. In Aba precisely trailers were burnt, infact the carnage in Aba is the reason while curfew was declared. By the way, those people are Nigerians destroying Nigeria whether u like to admit it or not.
Ok!!!
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Christistruth00: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

I never knew a day would come that I would be clapping for Gov Wike and cheering him on !

Go on Wike Go !!!!!!!!!!

You the man Wike !!!!!!!!!

Rain down God's judgement on them!!!!!!!

You got them by the throat , show them who is boss , finish them completely Wike !!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Nwadiuto247: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:
I remember opening a thread in which I educated Igbos about Rivers state and south south but they didn't hear,
the truth is that Rivers state and south south want Restructuring and Resource control,
This heterogenous Biafra thing led by that noise maker in London is a NO NO for me.
its time to lay low .
South east will gain the most under a restructured Nigeriq but if Biafra agitation is something you can't drop,

Thanks my dear
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by adekolaelect(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
why did you decide to talk so foolishly in the public? hide your self ooooo
why did you decided to reason without sense on the media pls use you sense oooo

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tartar9(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nwaide01:
Whenever I read some comments about the Igbo and IPOB in this forum I laughed at the ignorance of some of the commentators because they are so detached from the reality or rather been consumed by their jealousy and hatred that the failed to see the hand writing on the Wall. Take for example whenever the IPOB called for sit at home 99% of the Igbo based in the east and south always obeyed, and what did that single action tells you,that 99% of Igbo support Biafra including my humble self only that they do not want war because of the bitter experience of the past one. So wike is too small to ban the activities of IPOB in their own backyard.
99% obeyed my butt!
With 99% support from the SE,yet you guys haven't achieved a single thing towards your actualization of Biafra
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by babytoun: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
you get Biafra and lose at least 60% of the Nigerian market...has any of the pro IPOB guys considered this?
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by splendour7(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
I saw a video of ipob members cutting a policeman's head and burning him.
I've never seen their fellow terrorist boko haram, doing something so barbaric
i Challange You To Upload That Video With Prove That They Are Ipob Members..
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
HAccord:

Look at the kind of unlettered elements fighting against IPOB. In on breath 'IPOB are the problem' in another breath 'Biafra agitation will never stop'. Where do he stand we don't know.
Approbating and reprobating at the same time like a typical yoruba man who thinks he can deceiving everyone at the same time. Keep confusing and dribbling yourself, inugo?

Biko go through my profile-i didn't join Nairaland last year.
Every Igbo man is a Biafran but not all of us are ipobians (ask yourself why Ipob doesn't have massive fellowship in many universities in the East)

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Tranquill: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:

let's watch and see

I remember your avowed hatred for Ikwerre people but now you see how Wike has rescued you and your entire family in Oyibo from ipobian carnage like voltron.

The least I expect from you now is to begin to address Wike as 'our lord and personal saviour'.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Tranquill: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ojiofor:
No state or organization will like to be associated with IPOB they are constituting nuisance in every space they occupy.

Are you a chameleon oga?
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

I hate it when dafts like u are discussing pertinent issues.

U are mentally muffled to engage in this conversation.

Obigbo people are Igbo people. That local govt is theirs. So don't get mad @ it.

And a vast majority of them are ipob members. Bring another gibberish. I will educate your ignorance
You are nothing but a thief and lier..........not only Oyibo......it's the whole of Rivers State belongs to igbo people..... criminals, no wonder they keep chasing them anywhere they are. . ...give them one inch and they will claime I mile........
The Rivers State government have spoken, carry your terrorist activities to your states and allow Rivers State to be in peace.....if you didn't hear the broadcast from the governor of Rivers State go to YouTube and listen very well.........

Ipob terrorist group have been ban/proscribed in Nigeria and in Rivers State......
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Notasyouthink:
How do you know they are IPOB members??

Shame!
See them...... terrorist..... heartless terrorist
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Ojiofor: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tranquill:

Are you a chameleon oga?

Why did you say so?
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
desiredhome:

See them...... terrorist..... heartless terrorist
Do you even know the meaning of terrorist??

Mumu!
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Igboid: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
hammerFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZAilVOybE

THIS ANIMAL, WIKE, SAID RIVERS STATE IS ACCOMODATING AND THEY ACCOMMODATE IGBO.

DOES HE THINK THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE BELONG TO IKWERE ?

IN OBIGBO, FULANI ATTACKED WOMEN, MURDERING AND RAPING THEM.

IPOB RESPOND AND WIKE DEPLOY ARMY TO OBIIGBO AND INSIST THE ARMY WILL REMAIN THERE INDEFINITELY.

TOMORROW, WEN POWER SHIFT AGAIN AND WE VISIT IKWERE ENCLAVE WITH DEATH, THEY WILL SAY GOD WAT IS HAPPENING.

AMAECHI HAVE TOLD HIM TO LEAVE IPOB AND GO AFTER FULANI HERDSMEN, BECOS AMAEACHI KNOWS WAT FULANI ARE UPTO ACROSS IGBOLAND, FROM ENUGU TO ANAMBRA, IMO, EBONYI AND ABIA.

WIKE WANT TO BASTARDISE OBIIGBO, BECOS THEY ARE NOT DENYING IGBO LIKE HIS IKWERE BASTARDS.

WAT GOES AROUND WILL SURELY COME AROUND, WE ARE THE LARGER BODY, WE WILL SHOW THEM.

AND AS FOR WIKE, WE WILL GET HIM.

Lol!

So Ikwerre are no longer Igbos?

I remember how you accused me and other sensible Igbos who tried to tell you and IPOB to leave Ikwerres and their ilks in Ogba, Ekpeye and other Igboid parts of Rivers state alone, of being impostors.

You Igbos will never listen to counsel. You are impervious to advice.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Igboid: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:
its time to lay low .

I disagree with you.
This is not about IPOB. This is about Ndiigbo.
Wike is hiding behind senseless IPOB to unleash his Igbo phobia on Obiigbo and making too many cryptic Igbophobic statements like he has always made even when IPOB being too dense and incapable of rational thinking were supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Tranquill: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Igboid:

I disagree with you.
This is not about IPOB. This is about Ndiigbo.
Wike is hiding behind senseless IPOB to unleash his Igbo phobia on Obiigbo and making too many cryptic Igbophobic statements like he has always made even when IPOB being too dense and incapable of rational thinking were supporting him.

Continue to disagree as you can see how everyone is abandoning you in your munmunland.

You will be smoked out and annihilated if you don't change from your ipobian st.upidity.

Just do your munmun procession in Rivers State lets see.

A word is enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics / What Igbos Need Most. We Don't Need Biafra / Is It Illegal To Carry A Laptop? I Was Arrested For Carrying One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.