Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State (7103 Views)

I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Tranquill: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2020
afube:

Why am I not surprised !its only the blackman that does not and is not able to fight for what he believes in with his life.! That is why you are poor and miserable. anu mpam

bWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your comment only mirrors the character of your 'supleme lender' who is in London cavorting with all the Igbo girls that he is promising to make 'Biafran first lady' while deceiving young and promising young lads to their early grave with the assurance that they will get free houses and receive minimum N50k monthly, even if they don't work in his online country.

Genuine people that led liberation movements like Robert Mugabe, Nelson Mandela, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara to name but a few did not command their followers from abroad with falsehood and fake promises, but from the front line.

I hope you are preparing to fight for your ipoad belief with your life and not just using techno phone with borrowed data to come on nairaland to display a superman image that is only good for comic relief.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Kinematics: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2020
ludd2018:

[s]You cannot win a fight against the people . IPOB is the people and the people are IPOB . Wike has a few years to be governor . He ll eventaully leave office and become ordinary person . Wike cannot win the fight[/s]

Ipob is which people? The people of the 5 SE states. If that's what you call the people then we Rivers people have no issue. However never you bring your ipoo people to Rivers else you chop bullet.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Eastlink(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Kinematics:

Ipob is which people? The people of the 5 SE states. If that's what you call the people then we Rivers people have no issue. However never you bring your ipoo people to Rivers else you chop bullet.
Wetin Jonny no go see. How many times have I warned you not to claim Rivers state Arewa? Are you not tired with messing around with this your Kinematics handle? The effort you dissipate in discussing Rivers issues, should be used in the bandits killing your people. So it's no longer ”We South-South” is now ”We Rivers People”.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Eastlink:

[s]Wetin Jonny no go see. How many times have I warned you not to claim Rivers state Arewa? Are you not tired with messing around with this your Kinematics handle? The effort you dissipate in discussing Rivers issues, should be used in the bandits killing your people. So it's no longer ”We South-South” is now ”We Rivers People”.[/s]

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by afube: 2:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Tranquill:

bWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your comment only mirrors the character of your 'supleme lender' who is in London cavorting with all the Igbo girls that he is promising to make 'Biafran first lady' while deceiving young and promising young lads to their early grave with the assurance that they will get free houses and receive minimum N50k monthly, even if they don't work in his online country.

Genuine people that led liberation movements like Robert Mugabe, Nelson Mandela, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara to name but a few did not command their followers from abroad with falsehood and fake promises, but from the front line.

I hope you are preparing to fight for your ipoad belief with your life and not just using techno phone with borrowed data to come on nairaland to display a superman image that is only good for comic relief.

your low self-esteem stinks to high heavens.....anu mpam
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Onlinesmart: 3:16am On Nov 02, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
IPOB are freedom fighters.

Let my people go....!
Idiot who's holding your people? No be una people dey jump buses to enter southwest daily? Tell your people to move back east and we will know you really need the freedom.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by EmekaA125(m): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Eastlink:
When will you animals get the message. Or unu choro kam sukwa ya ni Igbo. Nnamdi Kanu is a personae non-grata in Rivers state. IPOB are not welcomed. Any animal carrying Biafran flag or insignia should get himself ready for bullets.
Mtcheeeew. Kogheribe
They should kill ur kinsmen because they share a different ideology with you. Idi njo. U are evil, wicked and heartless. U can poison even ur parents or siblings. Tufiakwa
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by EmekaA125(m): 2:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Eastlink:
IPOB Jew claiming Igbo. Anu ohia eriri eri.
Ibu ezigbo anu mpama. Ezi
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Basheer22: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amarabae:
Oriaku is not in the mood for long talk.
I thank Gov wike for taming Ipob madness in my maiden state.
I remember opening a thread in which I educated Igbos about Rivers state and south south but they didn't hear,
the truth is that Rivers state and south south want Restructuring and Resource control,
This heterogenous Biafra thing led by that noise maker in London is a NO NO for me.
he will lead Igbos to the slaughter house if we are not careful
Truth is that this Ipob of a thing is now a sorethroat to Igbos ,
its time to lay low .
don't raise an anti-southeast antics in the state.
enough of Ipob stupidity in the state.
Rivers stands for a Restructured Nigeria
South east will gain the most under a restructured Nigeriq but if Biafra agitation is something you can't drop,
then Limit it to the south east states!
Long live the Igbo nation!!!

You saw into the future
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wow! This thread is so true even 2 years later. Amarabae, should I call you a prophetess?
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wow! This thread is so true even 2 years later. Amarabae, should I call you a prophetess?
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina / Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.