Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Adaeze Eluke Prays For Husband As She Turns 31 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Eluke Prays For Husband As She Turns 31 (2001 Views)

Photos: Nollywood Actress Adaeze Eluke Buries Dad / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Eluke Prays For Husband As She Turns 31 by ben10th: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian Nollywood actress, Adaeze Eluke turns 31 on October 29 with gratitude to God. Adaeze revealed in another post that her first expectation in 2021 is to get married. The actress wrote on Instagram asking fans suggestions on which place to visit next year.

“Happy birthday to me.
I just wish to find a good husband in the new year�so tell me places to visit more and don’t be rude.”

https://maggrand.com/naija/2020/10/29/nollywood-actress-adaeze-eluke-prays-for-husband-as-she-turns-31/

Re: Adaeze Eluke Prays For Husband As She Turns 31 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice cheeks bones
Don't know her. Wish her more exposure in the new year
Re: Adaeze Eluke Prays For Husband As She Turns 31 by freshMallam1122: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
this isn't a front page topic na Nairaland.... after una barn me for one week..il still stands for truth..but may God in his infinite Mercy punish the idiotic mode that barn me..#NigeriaMustRestructure
Re: Adaeze Eluke Prays For Husband As She Turns 31 by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
the birth picture theme is cool
Re: Adaeze Eluke Prays For Husband As She Turns 31 by enugugister: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
This ADAEZE ELUKE is seriously in love with one Dr Napoleon Okey, nah. He is a US based entrepreneur, academic powerhouse. These girls like to play secretly. E get one time someone posted his photo and I follow him on facebook. The dude is solid o. Na die sef to have such guy.

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M / Breaking!!! Tonto Dike Sues Gossipmill And Instablog For Alleged Posting / Ghana Police Are Trying To Blame Nigeria For The Death Of That US IG Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.