Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Adnaira Pay Me My Money (please Do Not Delete) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adnaira Pay Me My Money (please Do Not Delete) (343 Views)

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adnaira Pay Me My Money (please Do Not Delete) by sleeksavbvy: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2020
I made a request of N5,000 from Adnaira (perhaps they are associated with Nairaland I am not sure) and up till today, they have not processed the payment.

I had to make a post on Nairaland which was deleted before Adnaira paid me the 8,000 I requested for September. It is really frustrating. If you guys are not ready and do not take publishers seriously, please let's know so that we can delete your codes from our website.

Throughout October...their ads were not live on the desktop version of my website while it was available albeit unstable on mobile. I know they knowingly do this. The reason for this I do not know.

They have ZERO customer service which is the annoying part,

Please pay my the N5,000.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Adnaira Pay Me My Money (please Do Not Delete) by pepuson: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Why adnaira come dey behave like this na? After you don help them publish ad finish, they no want come pay you your money.

A beg Seun come help this guy tell adnaira make them pay am his money.
Re: Adnaira Pay Me My Money (please Do Not Delete) by sleeksavbvy: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Aswear I don tire for them�
Re: Adnaira Pay Me My Money (please Do Not Delete) by VeryGist(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Don't you people get notification that, they postpones payment to 25th of every month ?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made Up To 50k From Your WHATSAPP STATUS? / What Is Your Net Worth? / SCAM ALERT Beware Of JTAO Academy, Wizzyvine, Wisdom Oyewole.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.