Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

“Is this all mine?” – Wizkid’s son, Zion says after seeing his huge birthday gif - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Is this all mine?” – Wizkid’s son, Zion says after seeing his huge birthday gif (1078 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Is this all mine?” – Wizkid’s son, Zion says after seeing his huge birthday gif by Royalhignness: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zion Ayo Balogun, the son of the popular Nigerian artiste, Wizkid has been left surprised at the sight of the huge birthday gifts he received from his father.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/wizkid-and-son.jpg[/img]

Zion celebrated his third birthday on Wednesday, October 28th with his mom, Jada Pollock in their London home.

The ‘No Stress’ crooner, however, was a significant part of his son’s birthday as he surprised him with several gift items.

In the video, over 10 gift boxes were on the floor and ‘toy story’ was on a table. The little champ exclaimed and froze for some seconds at the sight of the eye-popping presents.

The young lad out of shock and disbelief said;

Are all the presents for me?

Watch the video below

https:///is-this-all-mine-wizkids-son-zion-says-after-seeing-his-huge-birthday-gifts-video/
Re: “Is this all mine?” – Wizkid’s son, Zion says after seeing his huge birthday gif by KingAttitude(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: “Is this all mine?” – Wizkid’s son, Zion says after seeing his huge birthday gif by DaddyRochie1642: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sometimes I laugh when I hear people making this particular Cursed Statement
"Vanity Upon Vanity",

If We Can be honest to ourselves, POVERTY is Something that an Individual with a "Sane" Mind would like to Experience.

Money is good, Whenever you have the Money, Always make sure you Enjoy your Life and Your Money,...Buy yourself things that will bring JOY and COMFORT to yourself on this Planet Earth.

Anybody that comes here to make that statement "Vanity Upon Vanity", Just know that IDIOT IS WALLOWING IN POVERTY grin grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) / Any Man Who Treats Women Badly Will Never Know Peace - Anthony Joshua / Sister Ashamed Of Her Disabled Brother And She Instantly Regrets Of Been His Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.