Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

“I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) (1081 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

“I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by Royalhignness: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed that she’s not materialistic and willing to marry any man God chooses for her. The film actress made this known during an Instagram live video session where she told her fans to ask any question.

A fan seized the opportunity to ask her if she can marry a man whose monthly income is one hundred thousand Naira. In response, Uche stated that she is not the type that marries because of money and she is not materialistic.

She noted that she’s ready and willing to marry any man God chooses for her, adding that the man must be hardworking Read More

Watch the video here
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by kellyjc(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
She's willing to marry any man God chooses for her abi?..Let her wait,Jesus will bring her husband in his second coming.
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Story
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lies. no be Naija girl again
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by onos1979(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na de age make her dey talk lie that.
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by offset67(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
this mumu wan trend
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bitch who you epp? undecided
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by Yungstallion: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Royalhignness:

Popular Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed that she’s not materialistic and willing to marry any man God chooses for her. The film actress made this known during an Instagram live video session where she told her fans to ask any question.

A fan seized the opportunity to ask her if she can marry a man whose monthly income is one hundred thousand Naira. In response, Uche stated that she is not the type that marries because of money and she is not materialistic.

She noted that she’s ready and willing to marry any man God chooses for her, adding that the man must be hardworking Read More

Watch the video here
When she has finished fucking different sizes of dick, she is now ready to marry

Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by Yungstallion: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Royalhignness:

Watch the video here
When she has finished fucking different sizes of dick, she is now ready to marry.

Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by DAramis: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
onos1979:
Na de age make her dey talk lie that.
Why you dey cast the babe parole na? grin tongue
Re: “I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) by olufadeke86267: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
When she has finished fucking different sizes of dick, she is now ready to marry

‘this Is Too Dangerous’ – Fans React To Video Of Pregnant Actress, Uche Ogbodo [ / Praying In The Name Of Lucifer Is Better Than In The Name Of Jesus- Daddy Freeze / I’m Sexy And I Knew It – Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Lover’s Cheating Rumor