Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

#ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide (21313 Views)

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by zpakln(f): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
#EndSARS: Ganduje reinstates media aide suspended for criticising Buhari

Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje , on Wednesday night , ordered the reinstatement of his Special Adviser on Media , Salihu Yakasai .

The PUNCH had reported on October 11 , 2020 that Yakasai lambasted the President , Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd . ) , for not addressing Nigerians amid national outrage as well as days of online and offline protests against the Special Anti- Robbery Squad of the Nigeria Police Force .

Yakasai , who tweeted through his handle , @ dawisu , had said the President has no empathy for Nigerians by his inaction .
Reacting in a statement , the Kano State Government had described Yakasai ’ s comments as “ unguarded utterances” and suspended him “ with immediate effect ”.

But in a tweet on Wednesday , the state government , @ KanostateNg , wrote , “ H . E Governor Dr . Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR has approved the reinstatement of his Special Adviser on Media , Salihu Tanko Yakasai from his suspension . ”

Ganduje had in April sacked the state ’ s Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Mu ’ azu Magaji , for celebrating the death of the Chief of Staff to the President , Abba Kyari.

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/endsars-ganduje-reinstates-media-aide/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by omowolewa: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
The guy only did his job by making his bosses mind known to the public not knowing some stance are better kept secret.

Sorry Dollar man

Political quarrel has been settled politically

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy.. Better.. Because Baba no send you work.. If no be busybody, wetin concern Ganduje? He should have known the kind of person President Mohammadu Buhari is by now.. He will rather turn the other cheek than settle scores with his critics. See FFK, Fayose, Wike, Reno Omokri, etc. Them attack tire, baba no send.. And I love him for that, and try my best to imitate him. That's why I don't attack or insult my attackers here on Nairaland. I always turn the other cheek. No be say I no sabi attack or insult, but I am learning to be as tolerant as our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari.

I remember criticizing Ganduje for "fighting for Buhari wey no send" ..

That said, I use this opportunity to enjoin all well-meaning compatriots on Nairaland and Nigeria, at large, to emulate the quality style of President Mohammadu Buhari. You should abstain from unnecessary exchange of insults with the traitors, tribal attacks, and other social vices. You should also respect all the rules of this great Forum, and God Almighty will bless you.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

padi94:

Your a fool for defending nonsense

ggood:
fool

timi0103:
God will help me to punish you omo ale jatijati

I have forgiven you all... Even the future ones, I have forgiven you in advance. One love, my brothers.

God bless you all. Amen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by longetivity(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
I love people who speak the truth

9 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Our corrupt system is designed to shut u up. NBC is a case study. I don't see who else will speak if the media is quiet

6 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by LibertyRep: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's hard to talk while eating.

It's hard to criticise the government while still serving as a government appointee.
... it's harder when you're not in opposition with the govt at the center.

Therefore the media aid deserves commendation for speaking up. He just needs to be discreet next time before they accuse him of conniving with some people to bring down the government of their 'beloved son '

4 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Officialgarri: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
LibertyRep:
It's hard to talk while eating.

It's hard to criticise the government while still serving as a government appointee.
... it's harder when you're not in opposition with the govt at the center.

Therefore the media aid deserves commendation for speaking up. He just needs to be discreet next time before they accuse him of conniving with some people to bring down the government of their 'beloved son '
Commendation? Many of you who are carried away by emotions can never perform well in managerial positions. Trust me.

If you don't want to be part of something, either evil or good, then why not do away with it completely?

What stopped the aide from resigning on his own if he thinks the body is working for is evil?

If we were to lynch every government official, do you think this man will be spared?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by slawormiir: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by DenreleDave(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good of u.. Kai Kai man
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by lonlytroy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Confused MF
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by datola: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Gkay1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
confused leader
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Hambivert: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sparogatively, the only thing bothering me is how the probe of Ganduje 'Gandollar' saga never saw the light of day.

BASKETMOUTH still dey learn for where Nija government dey!

Anyways, thanks for reinstating our brother back...na talk he just talk, he no kill person!
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
undecided traSh dOLLar

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by JIMMY1393: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Finally some sense
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Whatever. Indifferent.
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Anaerobi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
okay.... what do u expect from a man that collected bribe and nothing happened to him under the watch dog of the government fighting corruption?
These set of people are the one killing Nigeria.
my only pain is that Nigeria youth can be bought. I wish together we can take out these old people from the government.
no ex govnor, senator, member, minster, will be in government come 2023. but Nigeria youth are so so lose and weak.
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by philtea: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
What is DEMOCRACY?
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Oizee(f): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Confused governor
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by BruncleZuma: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by bobokeshington: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
NEXT TIME THE MAN WON'T DARE TALK IN ANY DISCUSSION THAT HAS BURAHI IN IT.
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by YahooG(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Vote for me 2023,steady light,legalization of weeds legalization of internet fraud, 5G Wi-Fi across the nation free, fuel price #15 per litre,
Please remind me more things to do,Ehmm!!Free Education base on practical not theory, And yeah, compulsory every Friday night clubbing, Vote for me my dear youths
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hun

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by saraki2019(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ganduje is the best performing governor apart from Zulum of borno state.
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by nairavsdollars(f): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
We know its audio suspension

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Patrickyemi: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Freedom of speech
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by wizi4tyn: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
This man is as confused as his neck that's quickly getting to look like his tummy instead
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy grin grin Confused Ganduje

Has he finally accepted that the guy has a right to express himself

Seun please do something about these moderators banning for no just cause, deleting comments or should I say inferiority complex

The moderator that bannned me for more than a week should show the thread, I spammed angry

Everyone cannot have the same opinion!!!

Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by Nellybank(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Maybe he was thinking from his anus. #Thief
Re: #ENDSARS: Ganduje Reinstates Salihu Yakasai, As Media Aide by AiooAi: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is oza suspension, cancelled cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others / "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK / Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.