Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra (1902 Views)

Throwback: Business Man Accuses DCP Abba Kyari Of Extorting Him Of Over N41m / Twitter User Accuses Police Of Extorting Him Of 80k Over Driver's License / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ediko5(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Another Nigerian Man by name Itoho craft have taken to facebook to narrate how the acclaimed super cop DCP Abba Kyari arrested and framed him up to extort nine million Naira from him and his Toyota Tundra vehicle within a period of 9 months.

According to Iroko, this happened between 2017-2018 in Abuja. He also claimed that despite court order for the police to return his car to him, DCP kyari has refused to return his Toyota Tundra to him.

He also said that the threats from Kyari made him run to London for his safety.

See chats attached.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ediko5(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
See more chats.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by heendrix(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
sad
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ediko5(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Officialgarri: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
I would be disappointed if these allegations I'm seeing here and there are true.

We have showered too many praises on this man than to let us down..

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Iyocartel: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

I have always seen behind the disguise of Abba kyari
Nigeria police is completely useless and need a thorough reformation .

Same way i spent 4 days inside awkuzu Sarz because of tattoos.
Tinyem n'cell mlalu behind igwe
Oloye na him come bail
Oluwa bless him, amarom how i for dey.
By now maybe those guys go don waste me throw me inside river

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Anaerobi(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
all this are not just mere allegations. that man is not what people think he is.... who knows how many criminals he works with... check well, failed business bw him and Evans made him arrest Evans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by dangwarmai(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Whoever told you that police arrested and extorted him, just ask him two questions.
Why are you arrested?
Why don't you sue them?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by mastertek: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
You are the most dumbest human being on earth, you still daft join.

dangwarmai:
Whoever told you that police arrested and extorted him, just ask him two questions.
Why are you arrested?
Why don't you sue them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ezinne50165: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
:I would be disappointed if these allegations I'm seeing here and there are true. We have showered too many praises on this man than to let us down..
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by tundchip2: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
OC sars Lagos. Way back to 2011
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ediko5(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
dangwarmai:
Why are you arrested?
Why don't you sue them?
You must be a policeman or policeman's child.

Did you say sue them?

Do we have a working judicial system in Nigeria?

The numerous that have been indicted for crimes by the court, what has been done to them?

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ediko5(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
tundchip2:
OC sars Lagos. Way back to 2011,
He started the trend of his guys extorting yahoo boys or threaten to kill them, then they proceeded to normal citizens.
Then the other sars officers caught the plague. Fast money!

Him, yomi sars, Gbenga sars, insp. Sodiq etc.
I remember their crew that year

That's serious.
So it means SARS brutality and extortion started in Lagos
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ORIAYO70(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
dangwarmai:
Why are you arrested?
Why don't you sue them?

Oga it seems u r not a victim..

Someone like you will have the assertion that only Yahoo boys n criminals protested for end Sars...

If you know how this people can intimidate you will not say that...

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ORIAYO70(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
tundchip2:
He started the trend of his guys extorting yahoo boys or threaten to kill them, then they proceeded to normal citizens.

The aforementioned if you see them in Pasuma concert spending money u go fear.....
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by ORIAYO70(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
tundchip2:

The aforementioned if you see them in Pasuma concert spending money u go fear..... Expecially Yomi Sars

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by DoubleEngine007: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Oga it seems u r not a victim..

Someone like you will have the assertion that only Yahoo boys n criminals protested for end Sars...

If you know how this people can intimidate you will not say that...

He might even be one of the criminal SARS officers,a politician with excort or he is not living in this country.. An average Nigerian knows how SARS framed people up for their selfish gains.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by dangwarmai(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
ediko5:

You must be a policeman or policeman's child.

Did you say sue them?

Do we have a working judicial system in Nigeria?

The numerous that have been indicted for crimes by the court, what has been done to them?
Why don't you protest against the judiciary?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
dangwarmai:
Why are you arrested?
Why don't you sue them?

Some species in this country deserves to be exterminated. Their genes are too stupid and they shouldn't be allowed to birth offspring. We don't need daft children with dull genes in Nigeria.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by dangwarmai(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
azmanaty2:

Some species in this country deserves to be exterminated. Their genes are too stupid and they shouldn't be allowed to birth offspring. We don't need daft children with dull genes in Nigeria.
Natural hatred clouds your judgements that's why you resorts to insults.
If you have good idea challenge the write up.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by stubbornman(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2020
dangwarmai:
Why are you arrested?
Why don't you sue them?

Piece of shiit has spoken!!! angry angry
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2020
That man's day of Reckoning is approaching gradually. It might be crawling like snail but it will surely meet up with him. It's impact will be devastating.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2020
dangwarmai:

Natural hatred clouds your judgements that's why you resorts to insults.
If you have good idea challenge the write up.

Stop talking trash.. are u naturally daft or just being silly?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
dangwarmai:
Why are you arrested?
Why don't you sue them?
He also claimed that despite court order for the police to return his car to him, DCP kyari has refused to return his Toyota Tundra to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
That man's day of Reckoning is approaching gradually. It might be crawling like snail but it will surely meet up with him. It's impact will be devastating.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by dangwarmai(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
DamZik:
He also claimed that despite court order for the police to return his car to him, DCP kyari has refused to return his Toyota Tundra to him.

Police only obey the lawful order.
Do you know that if police are preparing for appeal no court order can be obeyed. But rather a status quo shall be maintained.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by dangwarmai(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
azmanaty2:

Stop talking trash.. are u naturally daft or just being silly?
#ENDSARS protester.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by Stocktrader1: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2020
mastertek:

The guy is so daft I don't know what to qualify him with.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by GLOBALINF: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2020
If this allegations are true then I will be most disappointed cos this man is one person I respect in the force.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by nuban07(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2020
I know the guy is not a saint after all after he start rolling with rogues like mc oluomo
Re: Another Nigerian Man Accused Abba Kyari Of Extorting N9m & Toyota Tundra by andyanders: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
mastertek:

Don't mind that useless @dangwariman. He is a police guy herein, hence his rant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Damages Mclaren Supercar Worth £225,000 By Stamping On It (photos) / Tragedy Accident @ Ilorin!caution(pics) / A Ritual Camp Has Been Found In The Core City Of Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.