Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses (77390 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] / Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by URFATHER: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
I saw a magazine few hours ago titled GALAXY EXPRESS with the above headline "WHY I KILLED DAGRIN - confesses old woman ritualist" with the pix of an old woman sitting on the floor. reading the story, she said she killed dagrin becos dagrin refused to kip his own side of the bargain after making him rich and famous within a short time!!

Could the woman be right or all this attention seekers!!! (Yes i said attention seekers becos thats what most nigerians do now shocked shocked shocked shocked)

Or could this woman be the person who really killed him remember the song "IF I DIE MAKE YOU NO CRY FOR ME" by dagrin

the lyrics of the song made ppl start to suspect maybe he did something to become who he was before he died!!!!

abeg my ppl wetin una think!!!!!!!!!! am not just forming story if u think i am, go right now to were they sell newspaper if the vendor sells magazine ask for the GALAXY MAGAZINE u wud see exactly wat i am saying!!!!!

so wetin una think

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by iyatrustee(f): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
D-died
A-after
G-getting
R-rich
I-in
N-Nigeria

@Iya, bawo ni naw?

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by iyatrustee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
i dey kampe like OBJ cool cool cool
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Odunnu: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
Na wa o!
Which kind famous Dagrin dey?
Is he as famous as MI or even whizkid?
I didnt knw Dagrin until his death, so where's the fame babalawo is talking about?

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Acidosis(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
Iya, abeg send me your facebook username.
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by johnjoel(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
i think that God nos all,
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Coolabbie: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
Dis is d 2nd person claiming responsibility 4 his death. Wat do dey stand 2 gain anyway undecided

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
@odunnu.

Who is Wizkid where Da Grin was.

Even M.I.

You never knew him before his death does not make him infamous. At least you know him now!

@Iya. Wats good?

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by iyatrustee(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hey puzo undecided undecided dis ur off and on licensce won't cut it oh!
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by sweetguy10(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2011
@Odunnu , Whizkid ? even MI ? U must be high on Igbo mixed Agbo jedi
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Acidosis(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2011
iyatrustee:

Hey puzo undecided undecided dis your off and on licensce won't cut it oh!
please try and text me naw.
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by oyewolejos(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2011
Odunnu:

Na wa o!
Which kind famous Dagrin dey?
Is he as famous as MI or even whizkid?
I didnt knw Dagrin until his death, so where's the fame babalawo is talking about?

God bless your honest soul.
This is the word of the year. Nobody knows this guy until is death.

Fucccck Dagrin and the muthafucccking ritualist.
Whether i sent him to drink and drive at night.
Idiot
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by tosinaded(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2011
oyewolejos:

Fucccck Dagrin and the muthafucccking ritualist.
Whether i sent him to drink and drive at night.

fuccccccck the dead? because of what if i may ask

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2011
The Lad has got talents and i hardly stay a Day off here without listening to his album, but then i sensed sumthing fishy bout his death cos he wasnt known before his death and how possibly could he have died after staying put in a coma?? undecided undecided

Only God knows wink
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by ZiggyHimself(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2011
How many pple come kill dagrin na. I think say person been done claim this kain thing b4?
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by hottyspice: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
Pple coming wiv interesting shit,yes dagrin became famous after his death,I knew him b4 his death,the whole naija knew him after his death.
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Arcani: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by johndavid1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
nah wao oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by mikron(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
so wetin dem go com do the woman na?
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2011
Maybe u didn't know him before his death,but many people knew him before his death
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by swtcharissa(f): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2012
I wonder dis famous wen he famous oo,dis guy was majorly knwn by lagosians ONLY,most other persons got to know him after his death,...abeg make una nor use d living compare the dead

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2012
What a funny world. This small boy called Dagrin, I only hear about him after he died in a motor accident during drunk driving. He was not a billionaire of some sort. How rich was he for anyone to even contemplate he was made rich by an old woman. Dagrin was not rich in any sense of the word. He died due to carelessness of his own. May he RIP.
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2012
Acidosis: D-died
A-after
G-getting
R-rich
I-in
N-Nigeria

@Iya, bawo ni naw?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by onyediogor(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2012
wethere famous or nt,,,,,he is dead and should not be our wahala..someone will just wake up and claims responsibility of another persons death,,,,nawao
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by OmoAlata(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Let me google who Dagrin is before I comment embarassed

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Bold9(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
UR, FATHER:
I saw a magazine few hours ago titled GALAXY EXPRESS with the above headline "WHY I KILLED DAGRIN - confesses old woman ritualist" with the pix of an old woman sitting on the floor. reading the story, she said she killed dagrin becos dagrin refused to kip his own side of the bargain after making him rich and famous within a short time!!

Could the woman be right or all this attention seekers!!! (Yes i said attention seekers becos thats what most nigerians do now shocked shocked shocked shocked)

Or could this woman be the person who really killed him remember the song "IF I DIE MAKE YOU NO CRY FOR ME" by dagrin

the lyrics of the song made ppl start to suspect maybe he did something to become who he was before he died!!!!

abeg my ppl wetin una think!!!!!!!!!! am not just forming story if u think i am, go right now to were they sell newspaper if the vendor sells magazine ask for the GALAXY MAGAZINE u wud see exactly wat i am saying!!!!!

so wetin una think

Which day dem begin win award 4 naija for killing smbody? Cos i wonda y more dan one person dey claim say na dem single handedly kill dagrin. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
Me sef join to kill Dagrin...

Nonsense

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by babyfacedsamam(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
WASHHHH! Naija is d only place where somebody cannot die of natural cause...smh. it is either witch or juju. Dude died in an auto crash. #ripdagrin

Re: Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses by wonlasewonimi: 4:17am On Sep 01, 2012
how can you tell people you read a magazine called GALAXY?

Tessy 'Mama T' Plus-Sized Nollywood Actress Now Making Waves / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring