Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Content Writer Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writer Is Needed (729 Views)

Educational Blog Content Writer Is Needed / Does The Job Market Discriminate? Your Voice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writer Is Needed by techacademy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hello,
I'm using this opportunity to tell you guys that there is a news blog that need content writers which will be paid monthly.
Minimum Payment is 15,000.00 due to what you're posting.

Ten Post per day X 30 Day.

those that are interested should
send a reply to help.lovegraphist@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Content Writer Is Needed by Danjuma827(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
techacademy:
Hello,
I'm using this opportunity to tell you guys that there is a news blog that need content writers which will be paid monthly.
Minimum Payment is 15,000.00 due to what you're posting.

Ten Post per day X 30 Day.

those that are interested should
send a reply to help.lovegraphist@gmail.com
why are you a thief..... The average pay per Word is 1 naira. Let's assume that the post is 500 hundred words and he or she is meant to write 10 post per day.... It means he ought to be paid 5000 naira per day....

And in a month is 150,000 naira.... For 300 posts

Yet you want to pay him or her 15,000 naira..... Oga you are a thief

1 Like

Re: Content Writer Is Needed by techacademy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
This opportunity is only for those that are interested
Re: Content Writer Is Needed by Francisossai(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Oga all these dustbin content you typed here are unwarranted. If you're not interested, read and pass. Stop trying to be an advocate for people who are uninterested.

Make I even burst your brain? Even after your ranting, people go still send mail. �

Danjuma827:
why are you a thief..... The average pay per Word is 1 naira. Let's assume that the post is 500 hundred words and he or she is meant to write 10 post per day.... It means he ought to be paid 5000 naira per day....

And in a month is 150,000 naira.... For 300 posts

Yet you want to pay him or her 15,000 naira..... Oga you are a thief

Re: Content Writer Is Needed by Danjuma827(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Francisossai:
Oga all these dustbin content you typed here are unwarranted. If you're not interested, read and pass. Stop trying to be an advocate for people who are uninterested.

Make I even burst your brain? Even after your ranting, people go still send mail. �

If you can accept a salary of 4,000 naira per month and you will be working 24 hours everyday then this job is for you

If that person who wants to take this job is a good writer.... He or she will know that taking this content writing is like slavery when he can earn hundreds of thousands when he utilizes his skills in either upwork, freelancer and fiver...

It is just my opinion man.... Shalom
Re: Content Writer Is Needed by Calismart(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
is it unique contents or copy and paste
Re: Content Writer Is Needed by Foma2: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Calismart:
is it unique contents or copy and paste
lol, that might actually be true. If it's copy and paste then I'm up for it o OP
Re: Content Writer Is Needed by dailygiveaway: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
at least 50% unique
Re: Content Writer Is Needed by joygiver1: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
dailygiveaway:
at least 50% unique
50 percent unique for 15k Oga small small naaaa!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / Recruitment In A Hotel / Office Assistant / Front Desk Officer Needed For Urgent Recruitment At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.