Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

FAN Vs Admob: Which Of These Do You Think Is Best For Nigeria Traffic? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FAN Vs Admob: Which Of These Do You Think Is Best For Nigeria Traffic? (289 Views)

HELP: Between FB Audience Network And Admob Which Is Better For App Monetization / Top 10 Tech Websites In Nigeria: Traffic, Content And Design / Smart Ads For Nigeria Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAN Vs Admob: Which Of These Do You Think Is Best For Nigeria Traffic? by Pefecthealth(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hello to the Gurus in the house, I'll like to get an answer to this question.

Between Facebook Audience Network And Admob, Which Is Better For App Monetozation, with 90% traffic from Naija and what are your experiences with these 2 giant networks?

Please, your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: FAN Vs Admob: Which Of These Do You Think Is Best For Nigeria Traffic? by Veiniously: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pefecthealth:
Hello to the Gurus in the house, I'll like to get an answer to this question.

Between Facebook Audience Network And Admob, Which Is Better For App Monetozation, with 90% traffic from Naija and what are your experiences with these 2 giant networks?

Please, your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Sorry I am not answering your question cause I don't know
But does FAN work on blog and how does it work?

(1) (Reply)

Platform To Receive Money Online / Can You Be Very Good At Programming & Still Be Poor / How To Choose The Best Web Hosting Service For Your Website In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.