Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria (20325 Views)

South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / Buhari: 'We Will Destroy Boko Haram, You Can’t Shout Allahu Akbar & Be Killing' / Lagos Inferno: Chinedu Onyeizu Reveals How To Avert A Reoccurence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
We shouldn't have lockdown in the first place. If you ppl decide to lockdown this tym you are on your own because I will disobey it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by olapeju39759: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
:To purnish himself and the rogues in his cabinet because he already lost touch with integrity.You know so far you haven't explained anything.
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Salsaa: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
OhBiafra:
The animal is talking about avoiding a second wave, was there ever a first wave?
Only Yoruba muslims believe the rubbish that comes out of Buhari's gutter called mouth
you are from yoruba hiding under biafra monicker. We know your type
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Zmbcopy: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
OhBiafra:
The animal is talking about avoiding a second wave, was there ever a first wave?
Only Yoruba muslims believe the rubbish that comes out of Buhari's gutter called mouth
And only Biafra pigs are real jungle rats full animalities
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Salsaa: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Can someone take this zombie back to daura?

Buhari a man of bemusement..

He's thinking of lock down again, unbearable, I don't know how this man mental faculty is, upstairs .
The President of Yoruba World Congress, Prof Banji Akintoye, has said it is shameful that Yoruba youths are among Africans trafficked to some European countries and other parts of the world for prostitution and modern-day slavery.

Akintoye, who said this in an interview with our correspondent in Ibadan on Sunday blamed the massive migration of Nigerian youths abroad on poverty and absence of youth development programmes.

Akintoye said, “Nigerian young men and women are dying in droves in the desert trying to reach Europe. It is happening all the time and the government of Nigeria knows it.

“Yoruba people are known for their love for education and an average parent in Yorubaland can do anything to send their children to school up to the university level.

“But it is wrong that we do not have plans for youth development and youth empowerment. We have identified that as a problem and that is why the Yoruba World Congress is doing something about youth development. A state government in the South-West has partnered us.

“The next step after education is youth development but we have failed to do that. That is why we have a big problem on our hand now. It is a shame that Yoruba youths, after obtaining university degrees, are dying in the desert and in the sea while trying to cross to Europe. It is also a shame that Yoruba youths are being used for prostitution and slaves in Europe and other countries.”

Meanwhile, Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has said the state will ensure the repatriation of all its indigenes found to have been trafficked to Lebanon.

According to a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Taiwo Adisa, Makinde said this while being briefed by the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, Mrs Bolanle Sarumi-Aliyu, on the plight of Oyo State indigenes trafficked to Lebanon.

The governor said, “This state will pay for their flights and the fees requested to conduct COVID-19 tests on each of them.”

Sarumi-Aliyu said 40 female indigenes of the state had been identified in Lebanon while the state was going ahead with identification of others to know the actual number of Oyo State indigenes being used as slaves in Lebanon
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by TakeHeed(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
*FREELANCE WITH EASE*

Work few hours and earn at least $20 daily.

Do you have a digital skill and you are yet to start earning with it? Or maybe you too busy with your job or some other daily activities.

Learn how to Start a Freelancing Career with Ease and Become a True Freelance Superstar.

Bonus: Upwork account approval script

A limited slot is available.
Tap the link � to join.
https:///ESw7JBJCrJSA0ZvwVB01BT

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Zmbcopy: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zmbcopy:
And only Biafra pigs are real jungle rats full animalities
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by byinks(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Commentor:

Will you people shut up with this Bill Gates vaccine nonsense?

Donald Trump, but for access to the very best medical support was at the point of death barely a few weeks ago.

Cant you take your mind away from conspiracies for your own good?

"Conspiracy theory"

A word coined by the CIA to counter those who are exposing their present and future plans.
Ji ...yemasun !
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Read rule 2 Mr Ibo canceller and stop constituting nuisance on this thread , spamming and multiple qouting
please stop mentioning me
I reported you
explain to the mods angry

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Jabioro: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Very horrible leader with horrible cabinet and horrible speech at any
given time ....na pains..
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by byinks(f): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Angelfrost:
Una see these idiots?!!... Was there even a first wave in this nation??!... If there was indeed a first wave as we saw world over, half our population would be dead by now with the cluelessness health ministry and NCDC demonstrated!!!

Second wave my foot!!! Looking for another avenue to gloss over your several failings!!!

Better focus on your damn jobs, and leave a virus that's at home and at peace with most Nigerians!!! Mtchewww!

Italy... lockdown
Germany..
France
UK three tier system
Belgium
Austria
Spain

You think they will leave Nigeria out of the fun ?
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by nedekid: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

My guy if I never collected a Kobo from government to warn my people on inflation, anarchy and public property destruction

May your generation never know peace

May your generations and you be slandered everywhere till you beg and make amends

So mote it be Amen

You are uncouth. Why do you find it so easy to use heavy insults on people? Maturity deems that under anger you hold your tongue.
What has that fellow said that make it so easy for you to curse his generations?
It tells alot about you.
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by TecM0: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
please stop mentioning me
I reported you
explain to the mods angry

And if you reported me falsely due to ethnic Bigotry may your parents loose you amen
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Kirchoffs: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

My guy if I never collected a Kobo from government to warn my people on inflation, anarchy and public property destruction

May your generation never know peace

May your generations and you be slandered everywhere till you beg and make amends

So mote it be Amen

I won't insult you
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by TecM0: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
nedekid:

You are uncouth. Why do you find it so easy to use heavy insults on people? Maturity deems that under anger you hold your tongue.
What has that fellow said that make it so easy for you to curse his generations?
It tells alot about you.

If you were reasonable and abit civilised you ask questions on what led to my response

I avail you

This punk posted this about people

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos......

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by edoairways: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Ibos and Ipobians just don't get it yet

Second wave of Pandemic would shater Ibo traders in a bad way if we have lockdown and slow economy

And to set the record straight I have never received a Kobo not to talk of 30k as BMC from anybody to speak the truth, I say it as it is, that's my Foreign Account ATM and Residency permit I showed .

I asked ENDSARS to not block roads and cripple economy

I asked for truth and not fake news

I spoke against burning public infrastructure

I asked for a negotiation led by Intellectuals like Falz the bad guy

i don't use the burnt BRT

Nairaland likes doesn't add anything

A guilty conscience fears no accusation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
This Old man should not start season Two for now pls, let Nigerians finished watch season one lekki prank.
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
TecM0:

If you were reasonable and abit civilised you ask questions on what led to my response

I avail you

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos......

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks
[/s]
shut up
stop spewing trash

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Kirchoffs: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

I avail you

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

grin grin if I vomit what is in my mind on you ,

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by helinues: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

i can't take this nonsense from this useless miscreant

caution him

And you want mods to ban the guy for you right?

You must be a joker
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

And you want mods to ban the guy for you right?

You must be a joker
izit your business?
yes mods should caution him

lzaa imhotep Gandollaar

Helinues is harrassing me like he does to other ladies here angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
God help that guy, perhaps he's brainless

iwaeda:

Why are you always attacking tribes and religion?
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
izit your business?
yes mods should caution him

lzaa imhotep Gandollaar

Helinues is harrassing me like he does to other ladies here angry
I suspect he is eyeing one Igbo girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
imhotep:

I suspect he is eyeing one Igbo girl
he's eyeing Gandollaar

lol imhotep are you saying that helinues is a Simp?
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Masterclass32: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Why is he talking about a second wave when it is arguable that there was ever a first wave.

They want to declare another lockdown to make sure youths don't protest again.
Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by Daddysidhan: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
When your brothers were bringing Salah cows and rams to Lagos 3 months ago during the height of covid-19, you never bothered for covid-19 but immediately the south opens all its businesses you suddenly bring the issue of lockdown. If any south west governor follow this man's directives on economic lockdown this time na Ogun and sango go kill the person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu / "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.