Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' (25164 Views)

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / Okonjo-iweala Speaks On Padding 2014 Budget, Attacks Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' by Jakemedg(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

The Saudis are smart....they have vested interest

The Saudis are not smart infact they're weak now and can't even challenge Iran in the Middle East without US and other Sunni Gulf countries help.
The US you Muslims hate are using Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, to achieve their goals .
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jakemedg:

The Saudis are not smart infact they're weak now and can't even challenge Iran in the Middle East without US and other Sunni Gulf countries help.
The US you Muslims hate are using Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, to achieve their goals .

As said by a brainwashed IPOBIAN.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' by Jakemedg(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

As said by a brainwashed IPOBIAN.
Yeah brainless shia hater from Saudi Arabia boycott Saudi Arabia ,Kuwait, Sudan, UAE for associating with Trump, Israel and Jews if you want to be taken seriously or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Jakemedg:

Yeah brainless shia hater from Saudi Arabia boycott Saudi Arabia ,Kuwait, Sudan, UAE for associating with Trump, Israel and Jews if you want to be taken seriously or keep shut.

Unlike you, I separate my politics from religion, am a Christian, and only a ret@ed black man wouldn't see Trump's hate for blacks and minorites... but again you're ret@ed so there's no point
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' by Jakemedg(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Unlike you, I separate my politics from religion, am a Christian, and only a ret@ed black man wouldn't see Trump's hate for blacks and minorites... but again you're ret@ed so there's no point
Silly hypocrite why did you call me an ipob for simply telling you that Saudi Arabia supports Trump just like other people in Nigeria, Ghana, Israel, Europe, Asia and other countries supports Donald Trump?
What has Ipob got to do with Nigerians supporting Trump.
How did you arrive at your conclusion that blacks who support Trump are Igbos?
Don't you know what they call CHOICE or RIGHT
The USA unlike China, Russia do not hate blacks.
Mr man Trump do not hate blacks or minorities and you should come up with a clear evidence when talking that trash next time . As i am typing now black community in the USA is divided on Joe Biden.

You don't want me to support Trump but the pretender called Biden who's also a white, doesn't it prove you are abnormal.
You claim to separate religion from politics but you couldn't remember to separate silly sentiments plus your emotions from politics .
You are a bad pretender mr man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? / Population Statistics Of Lagos British Colony In 1891

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.