Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? (5061 Views)

While Peter Obi's Billboard Isn't Allowed In Lagos, Tinubu's Own Spotted In Awka / Xenophobia: Some Looters Of South African Businesses Did Out Of Sheer Ignorance / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Lagoon0: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
helinues:

Na Jason dey behind that monikers. Possible to be Johnnyessense. Same person as anonimi.

His hatred for Tinubu don tey
You went on and on and said nothing. Only to defend your supposed leader

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lagoon0:

When you said you're a patriotic Nigeria I knew you were a bloody liar.
You're only patriotic to the present system that enrich criminals beyond imagination. It seems your benefitting one way or the other.
Your Government patriot not masses patriot .
Said it all, nothing more to add about NGpatriot.

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by NGpatriot: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Your spreading fake news. What percentage of my threads have I mentioned him out of more than 200.

lmao...

Listen to this Tinubu obsessed troll?

What else are you known for on NL apart from your endless Tinubu obsession rants?

Nna, I didn't mean to distract you from your Tinubu obsession portion in life activities.

Carry on with your trolling activities and Tinubu perambulations, it's not like you have a choice because your head is so buried inside Tinubu's anus that you can not even stop or figure out that your life starts and ends with Tinubu.

No future ambition ipob..

grin grin
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by jneutron4000: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tinubu that singlehandedly funded NADECO before he became governor.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao...

Listen to this Tinubu obsessed troll?

What else are you known for on NL apart from your endless Tinubu obsession rants?

Nna, I didn't mean to distract you from your Tinubu obsession portion in life activities.

Carry on with your trolling activities and Tinubu perambulations, it's not like you have a choice because your head is so buried inside Tinubu's anus that you can not even stop or figure out that your life starts and ends with Tinubu.

No future ambition ipob..

grin grin

I don't blame you, the Infinity symbol has turned you into a slave and zombie.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by NGpatriot: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I don't blame you, the Infinity symbol has turned you into a slave and zombie.

lol @ Tinubu slave and obsessed ipob ZOMbie.

Why are you wasting your time on me?

Shouldn't you be starting your new portion in life Tinubu obsession thread?

Looser..

grin grin grin
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Looser..

grin grin grin
Look at this shameless asskisser that is under the spell of the Infinity symbol.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by NGpatriot: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Look at this shameless asskisser that is under the spell of the Infinity symbol.

What you see in the mirror everyday after finding out that you are Tinubu slave and you cannot get yourself out of his anus.

Tinubu ipob slave, when is your next Tinubu obsession and portion in life topic coming up?

grin grin
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

What you see in the mirror everyday after finding out that you are Tinubu slave and you cannot get yourself out of his anus.

Tinubu ipob slave, when is your next Tinubu obsession and portion in life topic coming up?

grin grin

undecided
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Lagoon0: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

The only criminals I see are you bitter, hatfull, bigoted and destructive Igbos.

Everybody de talk these anti nigerian Igbos too dey talk.

Don't you Igbos have places to burn down and destroy...?

grin grin
You've displayed your hypocrisy by addressing me as Ipob
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by NGpatriot: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Lagoon0:

You've displayed your hypocrisy by addressing me as Ipob

ipob is not a tribe, it's a fukkked up mentality.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Looser..

grin grin grin
You TMC zombies all act like agberos in Mushin, shame!
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by NGpatriot: 2:37am On Nov 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You TMC zombies all act like agberos in Mushin, shame!

Tinubu ipob ZOMBIE slave, see how quickly you ran back to let us know that your head is still buried inside Tinubu's anus.

See? Tinubu is your one and only portion in life.

Tinubu obsessed ipob loser with no future ambition grin grin grin
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Tinubu ipob ZOMBIE slave, see how quickly you ran back to let us know that your head is still buried inside Tinubu's anus.

See? Tinubu is your one and only portion in life.

Tinubu obsessed ipob loser with no future ambition grin grin grin

See Mushin boy talking to Victoria Island boy.

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by NGpatriot: 3:15am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

See Mushin boy talking to Victoria Island boy.

More like Ikoyi boy talking to Tinubu obsessed ipob slave from abakaliki..

grin grin grin

Stick to your Tinubu obsession portion in life routine..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s]

More like Ikoyi boy talking to Tinubu obsessed ipob slave from abakaliki..

grin grin grin

Stick to your Tinubu obsession portion in life routine..

grin grin
You still never answered the question. What businesses did he own before 1999.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues,NGpatriot...you have still not answered the question.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Another Tinubu topic

OP can you show us any Nigerian politician that you have opened topics about like Tinubu?
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
raumdeuter:
Another Tinubu topic

OP can you show us any Nigerian politician that you have opened topics about like Tinubu?
Answer the question and stop derailing the thread.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
helinues,NGpatriot...you have still not answered the question.

Which useless question are you asking?

No be you revolve your life around Tinubu's matter..

Kindly count me out of your mirage

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:

Which useless question are you asking?

No be you revolve your life around Tinubu's matter..

Kindly count me out of your mirage
You're his number one defender, so you must answer the question.
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You're his number one defender, so you must answer the question.

Life is too precious than to get stuck about Tinubu's matter...

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:

Life is too precious than to get stuck about Tinubu's matter...

Then why do you always defend him?
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Then why do you always defend him?

Why should I allow an outsider to be ridiculing SW leaders?

That was my comments this morning.

We don't play cheap politics like you guys..

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:

Why should I allow an outsider to be ridiculing SW leaders?

That was my comments this morning.

We don't play cheap politics like you guys..
When will you see beyond partisan politics and tribe. The country you reside in is a fantastically corrupt failed state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!!!! Fulani Herdsmen (gunmen) Abduct Oba Tajudeen Omatoya. / Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Kano (Pictures) / Jonathan Goofed Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.