Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? (5027 Views)

While Peter Obi's Billboard Isn't Allowed In Lagos, Tinubu's Own Spotted In Awka / Xenophobia: Some Looters Of South African Businesses Did Out Of Sheer Ignorance / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Which Properties and Business Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? From what we know he worked in Deloitte and when he was working in Exxon Mobil he was earning $2400 dollar a month which amount to $28,800 a year, which was a lot of money back in the early 90's.

Tom Ikimi, who was once a chieftain of the APC, said Tinubu did not have a lot of money in 1999 when Tinubu first became governor of Lagos State.

He, therefore, asked Tinubu to reveal his source of income to Nigerians. He was quoted as saying "Bola Tinubu, tell me how much money you had in 1998/1999. Today, they say you are a billionaire. You carry money in trucks all over the place to disfigure democracy and you are preaching democracy".

Assets declarations made in 1999 and subsequent years should be published for Nigerians to see.

8 Likes

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by RedPhoenix: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hahahahahahahahaha. I know, a Peugeot 505 car. Just one grin

11 Likes

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Me singing Jay Z - OJ

Don't kill yourself for the street your mama is renting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:
Me singing Jay Z

Don't kill yourself for the street your mama is renting
I'll join you in the sing along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tinubu is too decent a criminal to claim he's not.

12 Likes

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by sarahkom: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
The most corrupt politician in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Here he is boasting he is richer than Osun state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOtt9po2fY8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I know, a Peugeot 505 car. Just one grin

Look at how simple the convoy was in 1999 when they started out,just Peugeot 505's in the convoy. Before they decided to start living like kings and using Mercedes,BMW's,Lexus and Range Rover's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ZXlie6JMk&feature=emb_logo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Frontpage

So mods should move this thrash to FP?

Listen to yourself again. They should rather move it to dust bin cos that's where thrash belong

You really need to check the meaning of Obsession.

79% of your threads are all about Tinubu

You are too obsessed with Tinubu... That's a faxt

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

So mods should move this thrash to FP?

Listen to yourself again. They should rather move it to dust bin cos that's where thrash belong

You really need to check the meaning of Obsession.

79% of your threads are all about Tinubu

You are too obsessed with Tinubu... That's a faxt
Fake news!Check my first 100 threads, how many times did I open a thread about him,maybe once or twice..

You only pop up whenever his name is mentioned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Fake news!Check my first 100 threads, how many times did I open a thread about him,maybe once or twice..

You only pop up whenever his name is mentioned.

Una cure na facts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by feedthenation(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tinubu was wealthy even before he became the governor of Lagos state. He was an executive at an oil company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

Una cure na facts
How many time did I mention him fake news merchant. I was just following developments on the massive N100 Billionn Alpha Beta tax evasion Dapo Apara mentioned.

Check my first 100 threads, I never mentioned him, joker.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
feedthenation:
Tinubu was wealthy even before he became the governor of Lagos state. He was an executive at an oil company.
When he had $460k seized for narcotics and money laundering in Chicago, USA they mentioned he only earned $2400 dollars a month working for Mobil in the early 90's and that was a lot of money back then.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
He must have owned business ideas tho.... wink
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

How many time did I mention him fake news merchant. I was just following developments on the massive N100 Billionn Alpha Beta tax evasion Dapo Apara mentioned.

Check my first 100 threads, I never mentioned him, joker.

I just posted your threads screenshot.. 4 threads was about Tinubu out of 7 yet you said I should check your first 100 threads.

You missed Mathematics class back in secondary school?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:

Odumakin from Afenifere and Tom Ikimi that have known him prior to 1999 have come out to say he was not a billionaire prior to 1999.

Now he moves with bullion vans and owns properties and businesses all over the place.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Haywhysat: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lol, do you even know who Abibatu was? Tinubu's mum in lagos?

Well

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

I just posted your threads screenshot.. 4 threads was about Tinubu out of 7 yet you said I should check your first 100 threads.

You missed Mathematics class back in secondary school?

What percentage of my over 200 threads is about him. You lied it was 79% clown, back it up with facts.

6 Likes

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Haywhysat:

Well

According to Yinka Odumakin from Afenire that has known him, that is not is blood mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by helinues: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Haywhysat:

Well

You dey mind the guy...

Na confusion dey make person dey obsessed with those who are not aware of his existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Haywhysat: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

According to Odumakin from Afenire that has know him, that is not is blood mother.

Well, even at that. Let's assume that's the person that Adopted Tinubu and also sponsored him,do you think he came from a poor or wretched family?

Definitely not.

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by HomerTimpson: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:
YOU mean he's our own jay z?
Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Haywhysat: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

You dey mind the guy...

Na confusion dey make person dey obsessed with those who are not aware of his existence

Anytime I see the guy's handle, Tinubu comes to my mind, he always post something on tinubu and attack tinubu

The same way one johne..... I have forgotten the handle, attack anything osun state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Haywhysat:

Well, even at that. Let's assume that's the person that Adopted Tinubu and also sponsored him,do you think he came from a poor or wretched family?

Definitely not.

No one said he was poor, but prior to 1999 he didn't have bullion vans,businesses and properties scattered all over the place.

Which billionaire do you know that you can't point to any business he owned prior to office. Whether by hook or crook Atiku can show you Intels, Saraki-Societe General Bank,Igbenedion-Okada Air,Igbenedion Secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by ibedun: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Awon OLORIBURUKU IPOB, Leave our leader alone!!!

Did he take your potopoto allocation from ya people?

Yet ya people want to die in Lagos, built by our able Ashiwaju

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by ibedun: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Which Properties and Business Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? From what we know he worked in Deloitte and when he was working in Exxon Mobil he was earning $2400 dollar a month which amount to $28,800 a year, which was a lot of money back in the early 90's.

Tom Ikimi, who was once a chieftain of the APC, said Tinubu did not have a lot of money in 1999 when Tinubu first became governor of Lagos State.

He, therefore, asked Tinubu to reveal his source of income to Nigerians. He was quoted as saying "Bola Tinubu, tell me how much money you had in 1998/1999. Today, they say you are a billionaire. You carry money in trucks all over the place to disfigure democracy and you are preaching democracy".

Assets declarations made in 1999 and subsequent years should be published for Nigerians to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
ibedun:

Is Yinka Odumakin Igbo clown!

4 Likes

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by ibedun: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Is Yinka Odumakin Igbo clown!

IYA E! IPOB FFK OFF!

4 Likes

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
ibedun:

IYA E! IPOB FFK OFF!

I am Yoruba from Osun state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? by PDSI(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Till this day working for the likes of Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells or Mobil Oil Nigeria like Tinubu did in the 80's will still make you one of the big boys in town.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Ugm On The Run In Orlu As Army Kills 35. / See This Nigerian Twitter User Who Predicted Four Days Ago About Gabon Coup / Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.